Dr. Bradley Smith, DDS

Dr. Bradley Smith, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Bradley Smith, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lees Summit, MO and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry in 1990 and practices dentistry.Read his story

238 NE Tudor Rd

Lees Summit, MO 64086

Learn about Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "Hello, I'm Dr. Brad Smith. In 1990, I graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry as a member of the Clinical Honors Program. Immediately following, I equipped a small, new office space in Raytown, Missouri, and began practicing General Family Dentistry with an emphasis in "Cosmetic Dentistry." Over the next six years, my practice had grown and in 1996 I co-founded a group-oriented cosmetic practice in Independence, Missouri. From 1996 to 2001, my partners and I traveled throughout the United States and Canada to share and increase our knowledge with other leading "cosmetic" dentists. I continue to actively pursue advancements in dentistry through continuing education. Long before the hit television series "Extreme Makeover" was created, my partners and I were performing beautiful smile makeovers on our patients, people just like you!...doctors, lawyers, truck drivers, homemakers, ministers, and so on. Our patients realized they didn't have to be rich or famous to receive the smile of their dreams, but only posses a desire to improve their appearance and willingness to place their trust in our skills. In 2001, our practice had once again outgrown it's physical boundaries, and I decided to relocate my portion of the practice and my patients to the beautiful city of Lee's Summit, Missouri, a city in which I had desired to live for many years. I built my present, state of the art facility, equipping it with the absolute best equipment and furnishings available. I continue to treat patients one person at a time in an effort to provide dentistry for the entire family on a personalized, compassionate basis. Children benefit from my desire to avoid, and or, to eliminate fear of the dentist. I have become known as "the cosmetic dentist who welcomes the entire family." I am a member of the following organizations: The American Dental Association The Missouri Dental Association The Greater Kansas City Dental Society The Eastern Jackson County Dental Health Group Lee's Summit United Methodist Church The Boy Scouts of America (I am also an Eagle Scout) My wife, Barbara, and I live in Lee's Summit and have two children in college, a daughter and a son. As a family, we enjoy many outdoor activities, such as wake-boarding, water-skiing, wake-surfing, fishing and hiking. On behalf of myself and my compassionate dental staff, I invite you and your family to join our dental family."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley Smith, DDS
I first met Dr. Smith when he agreed to work with my orthodontist to create a special crown to correct an alignment problem with my front four bottom teeth. Other dentists I met with did not want the challenge. I was so pleased with my experience that I have continued to see Dr. Smith for all my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Smith, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?