Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Ross

Endodontic Specialists of Colorado, PC

5745 Erindale Dr Ste 200 Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University School Of Dental Medicine in 2003 and practices endodontics.

Dr. Ross accepts

Dr. Ross accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Delta Dental
Guardian
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Ross treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ross' conditions and procedures:

• Root Canal

Dr. Ross believes that endodontic treatment is a balance between state-of-the-art care and a great patient experience.  Both are equally important in the pursuit of giving you the best root canal experience you'll find anywhere.

• Endodontics

Dr. Ross?
Dr. Ross' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
No-one enjoys a root canal. My wife has had one in every tooth in her mouth! Imagine her surprise when we began with the re-treatments. Dr Ross is amazing; you will just love him as he is knowledgeable and very skilled at complicated procedures. His assistants are great and the entire operation is a joy to 'watch'. My wife would not necessarily agree it is a joy to experience however she insists that no other doctor touch her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
He listened to my concerns and made sure that I was comfortable during the whole procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
I have had Dr. Ross for two root canals and would recommend him for anyone I know that needs a root canal. Everyone was highly professional and was very caring I even like the follow up call to see how doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
I saw Dr Ross at ErinDale office. He is amazing. Best root canal experience EVER!!! The staff was awesome. I would totally recommend this office to anyone who needs a root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
I very much liked Dr. Ross's style. He explained things in a very practical down to earth way that I could easily understand. I am extremely sensitive and have a high level of fear when it comes to dentist, endodontics or orthodontists. He was sensitive and kind and explained what he was doing the whole time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
I was really impressed with the staff (Ann and Shannon) and Dr. Ross. To be able to get in on short notice, with the quality of care given, was an unexpected surprise. Dr. Ross went above and beyond by ordering an additional 3 dimensional x-ray to ensure there wasn't another canal that could cause more issues in the future. Being my first root canal I did not know what to expect (after all the horror stories you hear). I was very pleased with the care given and would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Ross and the staff at Endodontics Specialists. I’ve never felt more comfortable in an office before, and the level of care and communication was astounding. I appreciate the genuineness of all those I encountered both at my visit and over the phone. Truly a blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
Very positive experience. Felt no discomfort during root canal and Dr Ross answered all my questions and concerns. Would definitely recommend Dr. Ross and would return myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
I had to have 2 root canals. I was referred to Endodontic Specialists since one of my root canals was very difficult. Each time I went, everyone was professional and informative. There were no issue, Dr. Ross was exceptional. While everyone hopes they never are in this situation, I would not hesitate to go back. Even though I am moving to another city, I do plan on Dr. Ross having to any additional work
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
Dr. Ross was exceptional! He took the time to explain the procedure to me in an understandable way and the root canal was pain free! I wouldn't wish a root canal on my worst enemy, but I would refer my closest friend to Endodontic specialists if they needed one! Shellee at the front was very nice as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?
Dr Ross was professional and answered all of my questions. I can't say I looked forward to the root canal, but it was a great experience. His staff was welcoming and courteous. I would strongly recommend Dr Ross if you need a root canal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Ross, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ross?