Dr. Bradley Kaufman, DDS

Dr. Bradley Kaufman, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Bradley Kaufman, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Rochester, NY. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Kaufman Orthodontics

925 E Henrietta Rd

Rochester, NY 14623

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EmblemHealth
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kaufman "Over the last 20 years I have had the privilege of treating more than 10,000 patients and giving them the smile they have always dreamed about.Orthodontics allows me to change the way a person feels about themselves. In order to give my patients the ultimate care, I am continually learning and staying on top of the newest and best orthodontic techniques. By attending numerous seminars, including the Damon Forum and AAONational Orthodontic meetings, I am able to give my patients the most efficient treatment and state-of-the-art care they deserve.Technology is always changing, and orthodontics is no different. My goal is to provide my patients with the best and newest techniques to give them a smile they love in the shortest amount of time possible. I also continue to share knowledge with my dental peers by lecturing at numerous dental study groups. Family is extremely important to me and I have been blessed with a wonderful family. I have been married to my beautiful wife Elizabeth for 25 years and have enjoyed every minute of our time together. We have two children, Brianne and Tyler. Brianne is presently in college and wants to follow in my footsteps to become an orthodontist. Tyler is my athlete and plays hockey and lacrosse at a very competitive level. We also have a golden retriever named Macie. I am an avid golfer and am always looking for a game. Just don't ask me what my handicap is! I also love to fish and boat. This year I really got into fly fishing for salmon. I love to travel and truly enjoy the great outdoors!"

This content was provided by Dr. Kaufman "Teamwork creates winning smiles. http://www.toothmover.com/index.php"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University At Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kaufman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kaufman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaufman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufman to family and friends

Dr. Kaufman's Performance

November 7, 2017, after about 28 months of orthodontic care, I crossed the finish line and had my braces removed. All I can say is ..... AMAZING!! I started out with an overbite, front teeth gap, overlapped teeth; and now my teeth are all straightened, beautifully aligned and together!!! PERFECT!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great place just wish they had a few more later hours as I work 8to5 very hard to get off of work
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I got my braces off today and my smile is perfect thanks to Dr. Kaufman and his team!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As always, great experience, friendly office!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My visit today was for putting my wire back on after having some work done at the dentist but I was happy that they made the time to get my regular appointment in too!! It was great that they were able to get that done and now I don't have to go back until October! Thank you!
Are you Dr. Kaufman?