Dr. Bradley Kaufman, DDS

Dr. Bradley Kaufman, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Bradley Kaufman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Rochester, NY.

Kaufman Orthodontics

925 E Henrietta Rd

Rochester, NY 14623

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • EmblemHealth
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Kaufman

This content was provided by Dr. Kaufman "Teamwork creates winning smiles. http://www.toothmover.com/index.php"

• Orthodontics

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University At Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kaufman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kaufman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaufman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufman to family and friends
Dr. Kaufman's Performance
in Rochester, NY |
November 7, 2017, after about 28 months of orthodontic care, I crossed the finish line and had my braces removed. All I can say is ..... AMAZING!! I started out with an overbite, front teeth gap, overlapped teeth; and now my teeth are all straightened, beautifully aligned and together!!! PERFECT! Dr. Kaufman & his team are the best. I highly recommend their ortho expertise n care. I’m truly am blessed to had them as my ortho team. I thank you all for blessing me with my dream smile! God Bless
Rochester, NY |
Great place just wish they had a few more later hours as I work 8to5 very hard to get off of work
in Rochester, NY |
I got my braces off today and my smile is perfect thanks to Dr. Kaufman and his team!!
Rochester, NY |
As always, great experience, friendly office!!
in Mumford, NY |
My visit today was for putting my wire back on after having some work done at the dentist but I was happy that they made the time to get my regular appointment in too!! It was great that they were able to get that done and now I don't have to go back until October! Thank you!
in NY |
My daughter got an expander put in by Breanna this past week, she did the most amazing job! My daughter is 6 yrs old with a Sensory Dissorder so she can be a hand full at times with appointments and the unknowing. Breanna made her feel calm and walked her through every step while taking her time to let my daughter processes everything as she did each step. Never once did she try to rush us or make my daughter feel uncountable! This place is amazing!!!!
Rochester, NY |
Miss Courtney made a tricky appointment look easy! We had lots of Invisalign attachments to change for my refinements but she just attacked it in a very organized, step-by-step fashion and we were done in no time. Dr. K. stopped by and loved what he saw so I was loaded up with trays and rubber bands and on my way. See you in 10 weeks .
Rochester, NY |
It was a fast and easy visit, it only took about 20 minutes.
Pittsford, NY |
Going to a doctor, dentist, orthodontist, etc can be a little scary for a kid but Dr. Kaufman's office is so much fun! All of the girls are soooo nice and I always love going there! I only get to go once a year from here on out so I will miss seeing everyone!
in Rochester, NY |
Really easy to get my braces on today. Got in right when my appointment was scheduled and everything was explained to me very clearly.
in Webster, NY |
In the final phase of my treatment, and beyond satisfied with the results. Invisalign was the easiest and most convenient method to align my teeth and I couldn't be happier with the team that helped me get there!
in Rochester, NY |
The staff at Kaufman Orthodontist are so warm, caring and patient. They took the time to meet with us before my sons spacer was placed. When my son arrived for his appointment they greeted him by his first name as though he's been going there for years( it was only his 2nd visit). My son went back to school bragging about how his Orthodontist rocks and how he got a fidget spinner . Highly recommend Kaufman Orthodontist .
in Rochester, NY |
Great friendly service! Takes you right in for your appointment never a wait! Comes out and talks to the parents as well as the patient to let both know what to expect!
in Pittsford, NY |
Bree constantly was checking up on me to make sure everything was going okay. Also, with having a new bracket added, and some pain as well, Bree was very helpful by providing ways to help the pain and keep the swelling down in my gums. She was very nice and cheerful!!
in Rochester, NY |
(From our son) I came in with my friend and I loved it there. When my dentist told my parents I needed braces, I told them to take me and my brother to Kaufman. You guys are so nice and its so cool that Dr. Kaufman is a hockey fan. I'm nervous about my braces, but I know it'll be better because I go to Kaufman.
in Rochester, NY |
When my daughter completed her orthodontic treatment after a few delays, the office went above and beyond to get her braces off as soon as possible. They made a very happy 16 year old!! Thanks to Dr Kaufmann and staff for going above and beyond!!
in Henrietta, NY |
Brought my daughter in for an eval and consult. Deb and Dr. Kaufman were so friendly, professional and informative. I left feeling completely confident in the practice and the plan for my daughters orthodontics. Everything was very clearly explained so her father and I knew exactly what was going on with her teeth as well as what the plan is to correct it! Super Impressed with the staff and quality of care!
Courtney and Dr. K detailed my teeth and got me ready for my braces to come off at the next appointment. They are always timely and super friendly. And I love how the receptionists always call me by name when I arrive. They go that extra mile to make you feel at home.
in Rochester, NY |
This is our 2nd child getting braces with Dr. Kaufmans office and we couldn't be happier. The practice is extremely customer oriented, not only for the kids but the parents as well. When you first walk into the office you are wowed with all the cool sports memorabilia, then to one side you notice a kids lounge that would intrigue just about any age kid, and even some adults..LOL; on the other side is a quieter more parent friendly cafe style lounge where I can sit and relax with a much appreciat
in Rochester, NY |
Been coming here for many years and have had a few treatments done. Dr. K and the staff are always welcoming and professional. Appointments are prompt and easy. I have always loved my smile results. I'd say Dr. Kaufman is one, if not the best orthodontist in the Rochester area!
in Rochester NY |
Dr Kaufmann and staff are litterally the best around. You couldn't ask for a better staff, for more kindness or more knowledge. They make it fun and give kids the chance to not only see that the dentist doesnt have to be this horrible scary thing but they are helping build kids confidence as well. All my children will use Dr K and I would refer him to everyone.
Churchville, NY |
Visiting Dr K's office and staff is always a great experience. Always friendly, prompt and efficient. My son always enjoys his visit and they always take him in a timely manner. Courtney is fantastic but no matter who helps you, they are all wonderful!
in Henrietta, NY |
First time in the office; had used a previous orthodontist before for my daughter that just wasn't very nice. Had heard great things. Janet was amazing !!! Dr. Kaufman was awesome, as well and very informative about what my son needed. So happy we decided to go there. Thanks so much :)
in Rochester, NY |
They were so friendly and professional. I was nervous but they made everything so comfortable. Definitely recommending them to others and using them for my child's orthodontic needs as well.
in Rochester, NY |
My initial consultation was very thorough. There were x-rays, various photos of my teeth, and various photos of my face from different angles, which leads me to believe they are considering how my teeth themselves will look at the end of my treatment as well as how my external appearance will be affected. Everyone was very friendly and informative. The office itself was extremely clean and cheery. There was no hard selling, just here's information, you decide how you'd like to proceed. I recomme
Hilton, NY |
Excellent presentation. Very informative in easy to understand terminology for children to comprehend.
Rochester, NY |
Very professional and knowledgeable.
in Rochester, NY |
Even though the office was running behind when I brought my son in for an appointment the coffee and comfy chairs makes waiting much easier. The staff is always courteous and helpful. Great job!
in Rochester, NY |
Helpful and nice staff. My son just like to go there. He is now with better teeth looking and he is really confident to smile.
in Rochester,NY |
What can I say?! Kaufman Orthodontics is the best! Everyone's always polite and professional. I've never had an issue with any appointments. Thanks for the great service!!
in Rochester, NY |
I brought my daughter, Ciara, to your office yesterday for a consult and was impressed by the excellent customer service that we received. Everyone was so nice and I thought the rewards program with earning points is a great idea.
in Rochester, NY |
I had to get braces on the 19th of July and Fran was the one who put them on me and I would like to say she did a good job and so far all the brackets and wires are still in place. Dr.Kaufman was the one who put the brackets on and did a good job as well. So thank you for putting them on me. The day I had to get them, I was very nervous and scarred hoping that it wouldn't hurt but it didn't hurt that bad at first. But the pain did come later but that was to be expected. I liked how they constant
in Rochester, NY |
Very enjoyable experience! The staff was so pleasant and thoroughly answered all my questions. The facility was very clean and comfortable. I look forward to being a new patient!
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Kaufman was friendly and knowledgable. He was attentive and explained everything completely. His staff was amazing too!
in Rochester, NY |
I brought my brought my son in for a consultation for the first time knowing that he would need some sort of orthodontic work done. I was more than impressed when I called to make the appointment I spoke with a women named Deb, she was amazing! That is just the start of the wonderful experience we had! We were met at the front desk by 2 very welcoming smiling faces to help us check in. Right away we met Janet who gave us the tour of the office and explained how things worked. Everything was exp
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Kaufman, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EBS-RMSCO