Dr. Bradley D. Kaufman, DDS

Dr. Kaufman accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Kaufman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaufman to family and friends
Dr. Kaufman's Performance
Courtney and Dr. K detailed my teeth and got me ready for my braces to come off at the next appointment. They are always timely and super friendly. And I love how the receptionists always call me by name when I arrive. They go that extra mile to make you feel at home.
in Rochester |
Dr. Kaufman, Liz and the entire team are extremely pleasant to interact with and knowledgeable. I'm always leaving with a (straighter) smile on my face!
in Rochester, NY |
This is our 2nd child getting braces with Dr. Kaufmans office and we couldn't be happier. The practice is extremely customer oriented, not only for the kids but the parents as well. When you first walk into the office you are wowed with all the cool sports memorabilia, then to one side you notice a kids lounge that would intrigue just about any age kid, and even some adults..LOL; on the other side is a quieter more parent friendly cafe style lounge where I can sit and relax with a much appreciat
in Rochester, NY |
Been coming here for many years and have had a few treatments done. Dr. K and the staff are always welcoming and professional. Appointments are prompt and easy. I have always loved my smile results. I'd say Dr. Kaufman is one, if not the best orthodontist in the Rochester area!
in Mumford, NY |
Dr. Kaufman's team is always great! I never have a long wait and my appointments are quick! They do an awesome job!!
in Rochester NY |
Dr Kaufmann and staff are litterally the best around. You couldn't ask for a better staff, for more kindness or more knowledge. They make it fun and give kids the chance to not only see that the dentist doesnt have to be this horrible scary thing but they are helping build kids confidence as well. All my children will use Dr K and I would refer him to everyone.
in Rochester, NY |
I continue to be amazed about the amount of care and orthodontic service I've experienced at Kaufman Orthodontics. The service level is over the top and everyone has their own unique style and concern, to let you know that your individual care matters; and that you matter and you're not just another patient. Everyone is so friendly and caring; and they all make you feel welcome and comfortable in your care. I really appreciate everyone and the positive experience I've had. Love them all!
Churchville, NY |
Visiting Dr K's office and staff is always a great experience. Always friendly, prompt and efficient. My son always enjoys his visit and they always take him in a timely manner. Courtney is fantastic but no matter who helps you, they are all wonderful!
in Henrietta, NY |
First time in the office; had used a previous orthodontist before for my daughter that just wasn't very nice. Had heard great things. Janet was amazing !!! Dr. Kaufman was awesome, as well and very informative about what my son needed. So happy we decided to go there. Thanks so much :)
in Rochester, NY |
I could not ask for a better experience for my daughters ortho needs. Everyone is so nice professional and caring. They really take the time to explain everything. We are so happy with the end result.
in Rochester, NY |
They were so friendly and professional. I was nervous but they made everything so comfortable. Definitely recommending them to others and using them for my child's orthodontic needs as well.
in Rochester, NY |
My initial consultation was very thorough. There were x-rays, various photos of my teeth, and various photos of my face from different angles, which leads me to believe they are considering how my teeth themselves will look at the end of my treatment as well as how my external appearance will be affected. Everyone was very friendly and informative. The office itself was extremely clean and cheery. There was no hard selling, just here's information, you decide how you'd like to proceed. I recomme
Hilton, NY |
Excellent presentation. Very informative in easy to understand terminology for children to comprehend.
Pittsford, NY |
They got me in quickly and were able to correct the problem instantly. The staff is always pleasant and their willingness to accommodate is above and beyond.
in Rochester, NY |
A seamless start to Invisalign! You could tell Courtney had a lot of experience and was comfortable working with Invisalign. All the prep work went well and Dr. K gave the thumbs up and I was out the door with a well-fitting first set of trays and the next 10 weeks worth in hand! They answers all of my questions and made sure I was prepared for anything by the time I left.
Rochester, NY |
Very professional and knowledgeable.
in Rochester, NY |
Even though the office was running behind when I brought my son in for an appointment the coffee and comfy chairs makes waiting much easier. The staff is always courteous and helpful. Great job!
in Rochester, NY |
Helpful and nice staff. My son just like to go there. He is now with better teeth looking and he is really confident to smile.
in Rochester,NY |
What can I say?! Kaufman Orthodontics is the best! Everyone's always polite and professional. I've never had an issue with any appointments. Thanks for the great service!!
in Rochester, NY |
I brought my daughter, Ciara, to your office yesterday for a consult and was impressed by the excellent customer service that we received. Everyone was so nice and I thought the rewards program with earning points is a great idea.
in Rochester, NY |
I had to get braces on the 19th of July and Fran was the one who put them on me and I would like to say she did a good job and so far all the brackets and wires are still in place. Dr.Kaufman was the one who put the brackets on and did a good job as well. So thank you for putting them on me. The day I had to get them, I was very nervous and scarred hoping that it wouldn't hurt but it didn't hurt that bad at first. But the pain did come later but that was to be expected. I liked how they constant
in Rochester, NY |
Very enjoyable experience! The staff was so pleasant and thoroughly answered all my questions. The facility was very clean and comfortable. I look forward to being a new patient!
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Kaufman was friendly and knowledgable. He was attentive and explained everything completely. His staff was amazing too!
in Rochester, NY |
I brought my brought my son in for a consultation for the first time knowing that he would need some sort of orthodontic work done. I was more than impressed when I called to make the appointment I spoke with a women named Deb, she was amazing! That is just the start of the wonderful experience we had! We were met at the front desk by 2 very welcoming smiling faces to help us check in. Right away we met Janet who gave us the tour of the office and explained how things worked. Everything was exp
Have you seen Dr. Bradley D. Kaufman, DDS?

Dr. Kaufman's Care Philosophy

Teamwork creates winning smiles. http://www.toothmover.com/index.php

Dr. Kaufman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

University At Buffalo

Dr. Kaufman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaufman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics