Dr. Bradley Jordan, DDS

Dr. Bradley Jordan, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Bradley Jordan, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brookings, SD and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry in 2011 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

102 22nd Ave S

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Jordan

Dr. Jordan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jordan "I grew up in Stillwater, Minnesota. My dental degree is from the University of Minnesota, where I graduated third in my class. After dental school, I had the privilege of completing an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency in San Antonio, Texas. This intense program gave me the training needed to confidently complete difficult procedures such as implants, cosmetics, full mouth reconstructions, and sedation dentistry. One of the greatest aspects of this program was that we treated U.S. Veterans and it allowed me to give back to those who have served our great country. After the residency, we relocated to Iowa, where I practiced for three years. We are so happy and fortunate to live and practice in Brookings. I am married to the most creative and wonderful woman in the world, Liz."

This content was provided by Dr. Jordan "Scolding and criticizing do little to help you learn how to take care of your mouth. We are devoted to treating our patients with the dignity they deserve. Instead of lecturing, we utilize education and motivation to improve your dental health."

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Pulp Inflammation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• University Of Minnesota / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Department Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Jordan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jordan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jordan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jordan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jordan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jordan

Dr. Jordan?
Dr. Jordan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley Jordan, DDS
Dr. Jordan and his staff were very caring and attentive. I had to have a tooth extracted and he did such a great job that it was over before I knew it and didn't feel a thing. It's easy to get an appointment and he is reasonably priced. I recommend him definitely to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Jordan, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Jordan?