Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Hylan

Hylan Dental Care

3447 W 117th St Cleveland, OH 44111

Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Cleveland, OH and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine in 1979 and practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.

Dr. Hylan's Reviews

1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Hylan?
Dr. Hylan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD
Very nice people they always clean my teeth perfect I leave out smiling everytime
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?
I don't know how this place has so many good reviews. They do not spend an adequate amount of time with each patient. The wait time is always around 45 minutes. My teeth did not even feel clean after my cleaning. The dentist himself spent no more than 1 minute with me. This place cares more about the volume of patients they receive so they can be more profitable than they do the quality of the care that they are giving to their patients. I will never be back here. I was fortunate enough to grow up with a good dentist so I know the quality of care to expect from a visit and Hylan does not deliver that. Go somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?
They moved the time of my visit without informing me. They then said they would move my wife’s appointment so they could see us both at the same time (which was how our appointments were initially scheduled until they moved the time of mine). They did not see us at the same time. The appointment started at 1030, I was not seen until after 11. The dentist did not check any of my fillings (which is done at every dentist appointment I’ve been to). The person at the front desk was rude and never apologized for moving my appointment without my knowledge or consent. We also heard staff speaking badly of patients that they had seen, not once but twice. This was the most unorganized, unprofessional, miscommunications I’ve seen in a dentists office. I will never come back and I will recommend that others never come here as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?
Wait time was a bit to long. However, the service was great. I was in miserable pain and left knowing I would feel much better by evening. The dentist and her assistant are my new heroes. Much appreciated
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?
My visit was great. The staff was friendly professional an personable. And to a “dental coward like me” my 3 abstractions was painless and quick.
They was very nice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?
Great Staff! Gentle and caring. Both Dr. Hornyak and Dr Hylan care about what is best for their patients. I actually like going to the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?
I saw Xavier ,he is very knowledgeable. He advised me of what was going to be done.l have anxiety about going to the dentist. He talked to me like a friend. Took my mind off the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?
I put off going to the dentist for a few years, and have needed a lot of work done. I have had an extraction, a root canal and crown, a deep cleaning, and small cavities filled all with minimal pain. I actually don't mind coming to the dentist anymore. The staff is all wonderful and knowledgeable and they really take care of you. They tell you your options and never press you to make a decision on the spot. Thank you for getting me healthy again!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?
I will never go anywhere else! Every single person in the office is so kind and caring. And they really do cater to cowards! I have had to have extensive work done and have not felt a thing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hylan?

Dr. Brad Hylan and Dr. Paul Hornyak are Cleveland, Ohio dentists who are known for being gentle and being available for emergencies. Yes, we really do cater to cowards. And if you have a dental emergency, we will see you immediately. We feel that the...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
1979
1975

Dr. Hylan accepts

Dr. Hylan accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Hylan treats your condition or procedure