Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD
Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD is a dentist who practices in Cleveland, OH. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Hylan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Brad Hylan and Dr. Paul Hornyak are Cleveland, Ohio dentists who are known for being gentle and being available for emergencies. Yes, we really do cater to cowards. And if you have a dental emergency, we will see you immediately. We feel that these two policies are cornerstones of quality care. A lot of people have anxiety about dental care, and we understand that. We'll do everything we can to make your visit gentle and pleasant. Try us out! We're sure you'll agree.

Dr. Hylan's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hylan

Dr. Hylan accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Hylan is now accepting new patients

Dr. Hylan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hylan to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hylan's Performance
in Cleveland, OH |
I will never go anywhere else! Every single person in the office is so kind and caring. And they really do cater to cowards! I have had to have extensive work done and have not felt a thing.
North Fort Myers, FL |
Overall Great Experience, especially loved the EFDA Nikki!
in Cleveland, OH |
Not only was he awesome but so was his assistant! Great teamwork, fast paced, and overall a great environment.
Cleveland, OH |
Quick but took care of my needs. Thank you.
Cleveland, OH |
I choose this dr because they offered a payment plan that wasn't from care credit. Everyone is extremely nice but there is alot of miscommunication. There is only 7 chairs in the waiting room which causes people to have to stand in the way or sit on the stairs. I've had one appointment go smoothly and I was just overcharged. The work is great but everything is else needs improvement
Littleton, CO |
Best experience of my life
in Cleveland oh |
It is such an awesome dentist! I love how they really take care of you and your pearly whites. I would never go anywhere else!
in Cleveland, OH |
Great staff. Very friendly. Really understand and take care of those who are terrified of the dentist.
in Mentor, OH |
Been a patient for about one year ... Very happy with all experiences that I have had there....
in Cleveland Ohio |
Everyone who works there is very friendly. I'am very terrified of the dentist but they took very care of me and made me feel very comfortable. Melissa was a great help with calming my nerves. Definitely will be coming for more visits.
in South Euclid, OH |
Great service, accommodating payment plan, courteous and considerate staff members. Thanks very much!
in Olmsted Falls, OH |
Everyone who works there is so friendly and they made my son who hates the dentist feel so comfortable. Great place!
in Cleveland, OH |
Very kind considerate Dr. Recommend him highly! Best dental. Is it ever!very kind considerate Recommend him highly. Best dental visit ever
in North Ridgeville, OH |
I went to Hylan Dental Care with a dental emergency today. The office staff got me in quickly and the doctor assessed my situation. Dr. Hylan and his staff were friendly and professional. I felt like I was in good hands. I was also impressed with the technology and equipment in the office. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hylan.
in Middleburg Hts. Ohio |
I seen Dr. Hornyak one of the best dentists I have ever seen and I have seen many a real kind caring person would definitely recommend him. Great gu
in Westlake, OH |
I've been seeing Dr Hylan and Dr Hornyack for more than a decade. Both of these doctors have always treated my dental care with a conservative approach that I appreciate. Also, they've been very accommodating when I've had a dental problem requiring immediate attention. I highly recommend them both.
in Cleveland, OH |
I was referred to this dentist by a coworker and they did not disappoint!! Although I did not have an extraction due to having an abscess, they were courteous and took the time to explain what was going on in addition to not just pulling my tooth while infected just to make some $$$. A huge shout out to Brea who provided OUTSTANDING customer service especially to a coward... She really put me at ease. I'm a little more confident for my next appointment to have my tooth extracted.
in Brooklyn, Ohio |
I am so afraid of the dentist. I saw the sign that said we cater to cowards. This dentist visit has been my most remarkable. The staff were really patient with me. They took time to make sure I was okay every step of the way. They made sure my follow up appointments were schedules before I left. They even offer different payment methods. I would highly recommend Dr. Hylan dental facility.
in Cleveland, Ohio |
I love this place. I never have to wait and the girls there are so freaking sweet!!!! I never have a problem with this place. And I will be suggesting you guys!!
in Cleveland, OH |
Overall it was a great experience . Only had to wait about 10 minutes before I got called into the back. Staff was very professional and easy to work with.
in Parma, OH |
Dr. Hornyak is my dentist at this office. He is great, I had a filling replaced with no pain and he is very gentle.
in Lakewood |
The wait was a little long but well worth it the staff was extremely nice and the doctor was very informative would recommend!
in Brook park oh |
The best in Cleveland !!!!!!
in Westlake, OH |
Great place! Very gentle and patient, straightforward and fast appointments. Highly recommended!
in Cleveland, Oh |
They give poor information about how they are going to bill. In fact, they tried to overbill me. He has many people working for him and you usually get stuck seeing them instead of him. Sometimes even the dental assistants do some of his work which made me uncomfortable. The worst was the waiting time was between a half hour and a hour every time. I saw the ratings here and thought he'd be a good choice but that practice is a mess.
in Lakewood, Ohio |
Best dentist experience I've had. I usually avoid going because of pain. However, I chipped a tooth and had to go. They had me do a cleaning. No pain. I was in and out. I would highly recommend going to Hylan
Very comforting..clean..professional
in olmsted falls, Ohio |
I have been a patient for Dr. Hylan for 15 years! He has giving me the greatest smile,Dr Hylan fixed my bad teeth and gums and made them healthy again and replaced my missing teeth with affordable implants. Mrs. Hylan (Susan) has got to be the most sweetest,organized,helpful administrator you will ever meet, Susan makes you feel like family.... Thanks for the many years of wonderful service. KIRK
in Lakewood, OH |
It was pretty painless, the facility is very nice and clean
New York, NY |
This last visit was uneven. While I had almost no wait, the hygienist was a temp called in for the day who did not know the set-up or equipment. I was there for cleaning and exam with X-rays, but had to tell them after cleaning that I was not done. Then I had to tell them at billing that they were not charging enough. Seems they thought that since I did not have insurance, I was not interested in the services I asked for. Not bad, but they could be more on top of things.
in Eastlake, Ohio |
Having a severe phobia of dentist but in need of a dentist,I did a lot of research on dentists who cater to people like me. I am so happy with my choice! Everyone has gone out their to make sure that I am comfortable at my visits. The positive energy there is wonderful. They care about their patients. They are very thorough in explaining procedures and making sure sure you are comfortable.
Very clean and professional. I was recommended to come to this dental office and I will recommend hylan dental to other.
in Brook Park, OH |
I have know Dr. Hylan and his staff for over ten years. They really go the extra mile to take care of my dental needs.
in Cleveland Ohio |
Didn't have him working on me but he did greet me & was very pleasant.
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Hylan, DMD?
Are you Dr. Hylan?

Compare Dr. Hylan

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Hylan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hylan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1975

• Other Education
    Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
    University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine

Dr. Hylan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hylan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry