Dr. Bradley Gray, DDS

Dr. Bradley Gray, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 63 years old

Dr. Gray, DDS is an esteemed member of the Doctor Mastery Program. The five-year program consists of clinical training conducted by world renowned clinicians, from building on foundational skills and advancing to mastery of the most complex dental care. Upon completion of the five-year program, Dr. Gray, DDS will achieve a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) held by only 7% of general dentists in the United States, as well as increase access to dental care. Education & Advanced Training: Dr. Gray earned his undergraduate degree from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana and his doctorate from Indiana University School of Dentistry in Indianapolis, Indiana. Invisalign Certified PAC-Live Aesthetic Continuum Dental Boot Kamp Heartland Doctor Leadership DOCS Sedation Read more

Westfield Dental Center
17746 Sun Park Dr
Westfield, IN 46074 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

"I love my job! I get to spend every day helping my patients feel better about themselves. By restoring their oral health and creating beautiful smiles, I am able to make a difference and help them in a special way!" Mission: "To provide total quality dentistry in a professional and reliable way. To serve my patients in a way that will meet their needs and help them achieve a brilliant smile." Personal Attention Professional Excellence: "As a dentist, I constantly strive to better myself and my technical skills. My goal is to provide you with excellent care in a friendly way. I care about your needs and desires and I want to improve your life, not just fix your teeth. Helping you feel better about yourself is what I love to do. I enjoy meeting and interacting with patients and I look forward to serving and working with you to establish a beautiful smile that lasts forever."Read more

Personal Bio

based on 4 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Gray
Dr. Gray's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (4)
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Gray, DDS?

Compare Dr. Gray

• DOCS Sedation

Dr. Gray's Care Philosophy

Mission:

Personal Attention Professional Excellence:

Dr. Gray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Dr. Gray does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Indiana

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gray does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.