Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Cohn
4320 Mayfield Rd Ste 209 South Euclid, OH 44121

Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in South Euclid, OH. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Cohn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohn

3.2

Dr. Cohn?
Dr. Cohn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS
very good i recommended my daughter to him. knowledgeable and staff are nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
I have been coming to Dr. Cohn for over a decade and have excellent work done for my teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
Horrible service from Dr. Cohen! Not only is he rude, but he is unprofessional. He refuses to send necessary paperwork to the insurance company for dental bills to be paid. Don’t ever go here!! There are plenty of qualified dentists within the area. He’s not one of them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
I went in for cleaning and to be fitted for a partial denture.. let's just say that was June of last year and I've fully paid my balance. I still don't have my partials and haven't received a. All to say they were ready. I've been back at least 7 times to be refitted and he seems to have a bad attitude when I tell him I'm not happy with the way the top partial look. I'm in the pro was of writing a letter and asking for a refund!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
Worst Dental experience ever!He is careless and a liar. He pulled to teeth worst experience and I have had teeth pulled before. He does not believe in numbing cream before injection, felt all of the extraction, asked after he pulled my teeth did I want a bone graph. (never discussed), then left me sitting with my mouth bleeding for 20 mins before he decided if he was stitching my site. And gave no after care instruction and removed my gauze from my mouth and sent me on my way. Staff sucks too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
I recently moved to the east side and had to switch dentists. Looks like I will be continuing my search as my experience here was awful. The staff was very rude and barely even spoke to me. They called 15 minutes before my first appointment to cancel. For my second appointment, I waited 1 hour in the lobby and another 45 minutes in the chair. I eventually got tired of waiting and left. Two others left while I was there for the same reason.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
My first visit here I very impressed. The lobby was clean And the receptionist were professional. I had to have a root canal done and I must say Dr Cohn was very gentle and most important I didn't feel a thing. Before I could blink he was done in no time. He's very efficient with hardly no wait time. He has such a nice bed side manner.. Looking for a professional and efficient dentist Dr Cohn is the one you need to see!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
Great Advice! Amazing cleaning! Thank you Doc!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
Had a root canal and crown in one day he is a great dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
The ABSOLUTE WORST dental or Dr. experience I've ever encountered!! Bed side manners are not good, he came into the room and never spoke to me or introduced himself and I was a 1st time patient. I showed him the two areas in my mouth that were bothering me, and he took an instrument and dug like he was trying to rip my tooth out of my mouth and had no mercy! He told me all kind of crap that I know isn't true about what was going on with my mouth and all hit me with a huge bill! DO NOT GO TO HIM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohn?

• French

Dr. Cohn accepts

Dr. Cohn accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Unknown (9/30/2017)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Cohn treats your condition or procedure