Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS

Dentistry | Male

4320 Mayfield Rd Ste 209 South Euclid, OH 44121 Get Directions

Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS is a dentist who practices in South Euclid, OH.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohn to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Cohn's Performance
Trenton, MI |
I went in for cleaning and to be fitted for a partial denture.. let's just say that was June of last year and I've fully paid my balance. I still don't have my partials and haven't received a. All to say they were ready. I've been back at least 7 times to be refitted and he seems to have a bad attitude when I tell him I'm not happy with the way the top partial look. I'm in the pro was of writing a letter and asking for a refund!!!
in Cleveland ohio |
Dr Bradley Cohn is my families dentist for years and does all dentistry including cosmetic and implants.all I could say he's great dentist for all procedures . I trust him and recommend him highly to everyone.
Cleveland, OH |
Worst Dental experience ever!He is careless and a liar. He pulled to teeth worst experience and I have had teeth pulled before. He does not believe in numbing cream before injection, felt all of the extraction, asked after he pulled my teeth did I want a bone graph. (never discussed), then left me sitting with my mouth bleeding for 20 mins before he decided if he was stitching my site. And gave no after care instruction and removed my gauze from my mouth and sent me on my way. Staff sucks too!
Avon Lake, OH |
I recently moved to the east side and had to switch dentists. Looks like I will be continuing my search as my experience here was awful. The staff was very rude and barely even spoke to me. They called 15 minutes before my first appointment to cancel. For my second appointment, I waited 1 hour in the lobby and another 45 minutes in the chair. I eventually got tired of waiting and left. Two others left while I was there for the same reason.
in Cleveland, OH |
My first visit here I very impressed. The lobby was clean And the receptionist were professional. I had to have a root canal done and I must say Dr Cohn was very gentle and most important I didn't feel a thing. Before I could blink he was done in no time. He's very efficient with hardly no wait time. He has such a nice bed side manner.. Looking for a professional and efficient dentist Dr Cohn is the one you need to see!
in Cleveland, OH |
Great Advice! Amazing cleaning! Thank you Doc!!!
in Richmond hts oh |
Had a root canal and crown in one day he is a great dentist
South Euclid, OH |
The ABSOLUTE WORST dental or Dr. experience I've ever encountered!! Bed side manners are not good, he came into the room and never spoke to me or introduced himself and I was a 1st time patient. I showed him the two areas in my mouth that were bothering me, and he took an instrument and dug like he was trying to rip my tooth out of my mouth and had no mercy! He told me all kind of crap that I know isn't true about what was going on with my mouth and all hit me with a huge bill! DO NOT GO TO HIM
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Cohn, DDS?
Are you Dr. Cohn?

Compare Dr. Cohn

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Cohn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Cohn does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cohn and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• French

Dr. Cohn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cohn does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cohn and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.