Dr. Bradley Alderman, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Bradley Alderman, DDS
Dr. Bradley Alderman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lincoln, NE.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Alderman's Care Philosophy

We live in a time when the quality of health care provided is often sacrificed to save money. I have made a conscious decision to provide quality service and to deliver the highest possible care, the first class care, with a gentle touch and empathy. I will treat every patient as an individual, not a number. Every patient will be treated with kindness and respect.

Dr. Alderman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Alderman

Dr. Alderman accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Alderman is now accepting new patients
Lincoln Family Dentistry-Main Location5500 O St

Dr. Alderman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alderman to family and friends
Dr. Alderman's Performance
in Lincoln,NE |
Yes. I gave 5 stars for tis dentist office I have never been to a dentist that is so thorough and helpful in my life. He explained everything using digital visuals and took time to outline all the necessary appointments to complete my treatment plan. Thank you for making my visit a pleasant experience
Dr.Brad Alderman’s office is great! Everyone is very friendly. Considering going to the dentist is a "thing" most people fear, these guys really know what they're doing to make patients comfortable.
Dr.Brad Alderman is a first class dentist. Not too many people love going the dentist and neither do I but Dr Brad Alderman does a great job by completing procedures fast and painless. Always a good experience.
in Lincoln, NE |
Thank you for taking care of me and not making me feel embarrased.
in Lincoln, NE |
My sister told me that Dr.Brad Alderman is the only person should handle my dental implants. ?I just finished a year long process of placing multiple dental implants and I have nothing but positive feedback for the expertise of this excellent dentist. ?Dr.Brad Alderman is a dental magician and a brilliant dentist. He works with a speed and precision that I have never seen before. ?I never experienced any significant pain throughout the entire process and I credit this to his quickness and skills
in Lincoln,NE |
Dr.Alderman has excellent chair side manners and skills. Great dentist and great team!
in Lincoln, NE |
Dr. Brad Alderman is an excellent dentist and I highly recommend him. I recently had a dental procedure done and it was painless and quick. Much better experience than I've had with other dentists. He receives my highest recommendation.?
in Lincoln, NE |
Great dentist. Very experienced and professional.
Lincoln, NE |
I had been with my original dentist for about 25 years and decided to find a new one because he kept ripping me off and telling me to do things I didn't need done. I switched to Dr. Brad Alderman based on some research and I have never been happier. My experience has been nothing short of positive. Dr. Brad Alderman and his team are very honest and truly care about their patients. They will never push you to do something you don't need done or even recommend it at all. They will educate you on
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Alderman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Alderman?

Compare Dr. Alderman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Alderman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Alderman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Nebraska not available

Dr. Alderman has no awards or honors listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Periodontitis

University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine

Dr. Alderman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alderman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry