Dr. Bradford Picot, DDS

Dr. Bradford Picot, DDS

Dentistry  |
111 reviews

Dr. Bradford Picot (Voted a Top Dentist in Charlotte 2011 - 2016, Best Dentist by Elevate Lifestyle Magazine 2012, 2013, 2015, & 2016) is originally from Shaker Heights, Ohio. Dr. Bradford Picot received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from the Kenan-Flagler Business School at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. As a Morehead Scholar (now known as Morehead-Cain) at the university he was initiated into Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. and also served as a drum major in the marching band. Dr. Picot remained in Chapel Hill to receive his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and later completed a general practice residency at the Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital in Columbia, SC. In September of 2009 Dr. Picot opened SouthEnd Dentistry at the age of 28 with the vision of providing the best in dental care, utilizing the latest in technology, in a soothing environment for its guests. In a space that used to serve as a private golf club, Dr. Picot designed and built a dental practice that doesn't seem like a dental office. Countless hours are spent designing and delivering customized treatment plans for our patients and strategizing how to create an even better experience for them. Outside of the office Dr. Picot is engaged in the community as a rotarian and a past board member of the Young Affiliates of the Mint Museum. He has spoken locally and nationally on entrepreneurialism and business. In his free time Dr. Picot enjoys family, fitness, playing the saxophone, chess and travel. Dr. Picot is excited to have you be a part of "the experience!"...See Less

SouthEnd Dentistry

1520 South Blvd Ste 110

Charlotte, NC 28203

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Picot

Dr. Picot takes a comprehensive approach to treatment planning while practicing conservative dentistry. This means that he uses a team of specialists to strategize and design the best treatment plan for all of his patients.  Patients are referred to Dr. Picot to treat complex dental issues. His goal is not only to treat a patient's dental disease or main concern, but to make sure that the dentistry lasts as long as possible and that the cause of disease is addressed. Dr. Picot's goal is not to "patch up" dental disease but to take a look at the big picture (TMJ, occlusion, orthondontics, gum and bone health, cavities) to assess what can be done in your best interests.

He practices conservative dentistry by coming up with a plan that will preserve as much tooth structure as possible. The more tooth structure that is conserved, the stronger a restoration or tooth will be. Dr. Picot also embraces the philosophy that cosmetic dentistry should not "look like dentistry." It should look natural.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Dental Veneer
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Invisalign®
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
  • Wake Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital General Practice Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Picot has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Picot has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Picot does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Picot and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Picot's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Picot to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Picot's Performance
in Charlotte, NC |
The staff was great,they did a good job and showed great professionalism. I will be attending here for as long as I live....
Charlotte, NC |
Very convenient and up to date!!! Very clean & nice physicality and friendly staff.
Westland, MI |
Awesome experience from the moment I walked in the office. Very professional and great staff. Highly recommend SouthEnd Dentistry.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr Picot and his staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable in their office. I was particularly concerned with what I perceived to be a dental issue. The team at South End Dentistry not only addressed my concerns, but also they did it with compassion and professionalism. I will absolutely be returning here!
Charlotte, NC |
Great experience, very professional and friendly. Exactly what I was looking for in a new dentist
in Charlotte, NC |
Great experience! Friendly staff and great location. 100% recommend, especially if you live near uptown.
Atlanta, GA |
Excellent service and friendly staff!! Have been a loyal client for 11 years!!
Friendly staff! Clean, efficient and great location! Love it here
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr Picot and his staff were great! Going to the dentist give some me a lot of anxiety and I felt at ease from the moment I walked in the door. I've had a hard time finding a dentist to trust since moving to charlotte last year and I'll definitely be coming back to South End Smiles!
Charlotte, NC |
Who says that Black Americans cannot run reputable establishments. Well, Southend Dentistry is so professional. The staff greeted me with a smile. I didn't wait for long periods of time, I got in and out in the estimated amount of time they told me. All thumbs up!!!? ??
Monroe, NC |
Dr. Picot and his staff were super friendly and made me feel at ease! My teeth feel great and I'm looking forward to completing all of my dental work here, knowing that I'm in excellent hands!
in Charlotte, NC |
This place is great! My appointment was at noon and they had me back and in a chair right on time, no wait! My dental hygienist was super nice and made the experience very easy. Been coming here for over a year now and will be recommending this place!
Albemarle, NC |
I had a great exerience here at SouthEnd Dentistry. The staff is awesome. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
in Charlotte, NC |
Excellent doctor, friendly, caring and professional! Awesome staff and family oriented atmosphere!
in Charlotte nc |
The receptionists, dental hygienists, and the DR here are all so kind and quick at doing an excellent job at their roles. They keep the office clean and friendly.
Charlotte, NC |
First visit today. I'm one to do extensive research. On top of reviews, I was concerned about cleanliness of office, model and year of machinery, and practices. This office exceeded my expectations. I am impressed by the service provided and even more excited about the plan we've established for my dental care. Do yourself a favor and invest in the best. Southend Dentistry is just that. You will not be disappointed.
in Charlotte, NC |
Great first visit at Southend! Thanks to Jessica for making my cleaning so easy! And the staff was very welcoming and pleasant! Already have my next visit scheduled!!!! ??
in NC |
Amazing people and even being work ! Thank you
Charlotte, NC |
Southend Dentistry has a great staff - they are always professional and take time to explain treatment plans and options available. They truly care for you and your dental health.
Charlotte, NC |
Jessica and Dr. Picot were great! Moved here a few years ago and wouldn't go anywhere else. Love SouthEnd Dentistry and all the staff. Highly Recommend.
Charlotte, NC |
Excellent service everytime I come. The staff is friendly and inviting!! Always a pleasure to get my teeth cleaned.
Charlotte, NC |
Very comfortable and welcoming experience. Highly trained staff that are very knowledgeable and helpful.
Charlotte, NC |
After my first visit I felt confident that Dr.Picot had my dental interest at heart. He took time to show and explain what was going on...His office and staff were warm,inviting,professional and state-of-the-art. I love that Dr.Picot supports local art. Several pieces of original artwork add to the richness of the office decor. This was definitely the most informative and relaxing dental experience I have ever had.
in Charlotte, nc |
Dr Picot is an awesome dentist. His staff is great and very knowledgeable!
in Charlotte, NC |
Very friendly staff and they get you in and out quickly.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Picot is an awesome dentist and I really enjoy how well he cares for his patients and their teeth! Thank you Dr. Picot!
Walls, MS |
Amazinv service at Southend Dentistry! Highly recommended!
in Charlotte, NC |
Great staff and service at Southend Dentistry! Dr. Picot is very friendly and knowledgeable. A visit here will always leave a smile on your face.
Atlanta, GA |
The staff was very comprehensive and helpful while being positive about my teeth. I am definitely coming back.
We're so glad we were able to give you a great dental experience!
in Charlotte, NC |
The staff is always friendly and thorough. Dr. Picot is great.
Thank you for this great review Aly!
in Charlotte, NC |
Great and caring! Wonderful doctor and highly recommended.
We try our best! Thanks Omar.
Stone Mountain, GA |
Great customer service
Thank you for the great review!
Seattle, WA |
Great experience
We're so glad to see this! Thank you.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Picot is courteous, professional, and has great expertise in his specialty. Always recommends best treatment plan. Staff is prompt, professional, and very knowledgeable.
Thank you for noticing! Thanks for being a great patient Cassandra!
in Charlotte, NC |
Everyone here is very professional and pleasant. They actually seem to enjoy what they're doing. Their process is smooth and they treat everyone with respect. Dr Picot never seems to have a bad day...at least he doesn't show it. Jess, the hygienist, did an excellent job! I have to travel a little bit to get there but it's well worth the drive.
Thank you for the great recommendation! We really appreciate you driving the extra distance to come and see us.
Always a great experience
Thank you for giving us 5 stars Heath!
in Charlotte, NC |
Great office located in SouthEnd. Friendly staff and doctor had great bed side manner. Explained everything very well.
Thank you for being a great patient Jeanette!
Wonderful experience
Thank you!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr Picot and staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. Great experience for my daughter and I. A healthy mouth produces a great smile.
That is does Chris! We're happy that you and your daughter are a part of our dental family.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr Picot, is both knowledgeable and personable in his practice. I can say my visits are the best I've experienced!!!
We're so happy to hear it! Thank you for the great review Richard.
in Wingate, NC |
Awesome experience from start to finish!!
Thank you for the 5 stars Cora!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Picot is the only dentist I trust to perform my dental work. He eases my anxiety before any procedure by providing thorough explanations and answering all of my questions. I always know exactly what to expect. He's professional, friendly, and has an awesome staff.
Thank you for this great review April! We feel that taking the time to explain procedures helps our patients' anxiety and we're glad it helped you.
in Charlotte,NC |
I have been a patient of Dr Bradford Picot of SouthEnd Dentistry for several years now and I am extremely pleased with the care and concern that they give me I also love the atmosphere (very relaxing) throughout the office and the location is perfect…in South Charlotte…I am able to drive to the office in a minimal amount of time because it is near i77. The staff are courteous and the wait time has never been longer than 10 min…and that’s on a busy day The hygienist listens to my concerns and do
Thank you Lisa - we love having you as a part of our dental family!
Charlotte, NC |
My appointment was for a ZOOM teeth whitening session which lasts between 1-1.5 hours. Brenda conducted my treatment which began with a prep period followed by one hour of bleaching and a five minute fluoride treatment which completes the procedure.
Thanks for the review! Please let us know how we can make your experience worthy of five stars next time.
in Charlotte, NC |
I went to have all four wisdom teeth removed because they were becoming painful and were crowding my mouth. I was advised to just do local anesthetic instead of going under, and everything was clearly explained to me. After speaking with friends and family they all thought I was crazy for not going under. While I was nervous coming in, the staff made me feel safe. The procedure was quick and easy and most of all completely pain free. I've already recommended everyone to this practice.
Thank you for trusting us with your dental care Dani!
Always a pleasure
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Picot is smart and thorough, and his office is wonderful. They checked with my insurance before I came in to ensure all procedures were covered. Five stars!
Charlotte, NC |
Completely unethical business practices. I've had multiple procedures done at Dr. Picot's office, which did not go so well: 1) Crown that had to be replaced 2) Onlay that Dr. Picot had to redo 3) Onlay that Dr. Picot placed then had to be redone as a crown at my new dentist because of pain. His billing practices are shady and his work is low quality. Fast food dentistry, all he cares about is money.
in Charlotte, NC |
I've enjoyed every visit here at Southend Dentistry. The best dental experience I've ever had. I don't plan on going anywhere else. If you decide to come here you will be satisfied with Dr.Picot and his staff
Have you seen Dr. Bradford Picot, DDS?

Visit Dr. Picot