Dentistry  |
Dr. Bradford Liles, DMD
Dr. Bradford Liles, DMD is a dentist who practices in Theodore, AL. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

Bradford B. Liles, DMD, PC

5721 Highway 90 Ste A

Theodore, AL 36582

Learn about Dr. Liles

Dr. Bradford Liles and the entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you desire. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Auburn University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Liles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Liles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Liles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liles to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Liles' Performance
in Theodore, Al |
I have to say my experience with Dr. Liles has been great... my mouth looked like I can't believe it's not mildew. It was very unhealthy I even several teeth as we were fixing others that he told me I needed to get done asap but being a patient with NO INSURANCE it's very hard. He went beyond the call of duty for me and yes he is expensive but it's worth every penny to have a perfect smile and no waiting on permanent cap. I just love him and his staff. Thanks for this smile and discounts.
in Mobile, AL |
I have been seeing Dr. Liles as my dentist for a few years now. I had a lot of serious issues with my teeth when I began seeing him. Some of the work had been Since day one, Dr. Liles has explained, in detail, what needed to be done and why. He and his staff have worked with me and have went way above and beyond what they needed to, to help me out with making payments and being able to afford to have my teeth properly taken care of. I would and have recommended him to my family and friends.
in Mobile, AL |
Dr. Liles is very knowledgeable and professional with great people skills. I used to dread going to the dentist, before I found Theodore Dental! I have been going to see him for over a year now. The office staff is always helpful and inviting. There are not enough good things to say about Dr. Liles, I would recommend him to anyone in the Mobile area!
i had 2 teeth removed that in the act of he broke another tooth. which he feels he has no liability for. very sad way to conduct biz.. wish i had of looked at more reviews of him.
in Theodore, AL |
Over priced,be prepared to get charged 3 different ways for anything he does for you.after paid in full at the time of service including ins payments will still charge you more after sometime has passed for drummed up charges. friends, family and coworkers have been warned about his shady business practices and now you have been too !
Have you seen Dr. Bradford Liles, DMD?
Are you Dr. Liles?

Visit Dr. Liles

Dr. Liles accepts 4 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Reconstructive Dentistry