Dr. Brad Strober, DMD

Dr. Brad Strober, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Brad Strober, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Edison, NJ. He practices dentistry.

2060 Oak Tree Rd Ste 2

4.2

Dr. Strober?
Dr. Strober's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brad Strober, DMD
I’ve been going to this office for many years. Dr Stober is terrific. Very thorough; however, as most people know these days much more time is spent with the hygienist than the dentist, and Theresa is worthy of the 5 star rating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
Office staff are very friendly, Dr. Strober is awesome, he's the only dentist that has given me novacaine and I didn’t feel a thing, he’s super gentle !! Our family completely trusts him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
Kind, caring staff, excellent practice : )
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
Very caring skilled dentist. Impressive modern clean office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
Had a toothache needed a root canal staff was very nice and courteous I’m not a good patient! They were reassuring and his staff explained what was covered by insurance before anything was done ! He was very good. Very satisfied!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
I have been going to Gentle Dental for over 20 years and most of the time Dr. Strober has been my dentist. No complaints about him or the staff. I have never had trouble getting an appointment (even for emergencies) and I always feel comfortable regardless of the procedure. I actually enjoy my visits!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
Dr. Strober and his team are AWESOME! I have been seeing him for a number of years, he stays on top of things and helps his patients make informed decisions, never pushing for things they are not in agreement with. His hygienists are thorough and very friendly. The name "Gentle Dental" is very fitting!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
I Have visited Dr Strober for services a few times. Have been satisfied with him and staff. I would recommend friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
Dr Strober and his staff are kind caring people. They provided me excellent care. I would highly recommend them for all your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
I got an urgent appointment with Dr. Strober after damaging and dislocating some teeth in a traumatic accident; he adeptly fixed my teeth so that I could eat again. I'm pleased with his skill.
Was the best
The Best Dentist I have ever met . I always trust Dr Strober
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
Dr. Strober is the most gentle, caring I've ever encountered. I recently broke a tooth that needed to be extracted; anxiety about pending dental appointment made me a wreck. Dr. Strober reassured me it would be pain free and true to his word it was. From the moment I showed up for my appointment, the front office staff was friendly and professional. The hygentist who assisted empathetic and went out of her way to calm my and city. I will never use another dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
First time going to this dental office last Friday, 12/8/2017. Staff members were courteous, efficient. My hygienist Theresa was terrific. Friendly, knowledgeable, calm. Visit with Dr. Strober was very brief, but then it was a routine exam and cleaning, nothing significant to review. Scheduling was easy, convenient hours, I prefer early morning or late afternoons due to my work schedule and child care issues. Definitely going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
this dr used to be very good, but lately been having problems with him. Started a root canal, then said he could not do it, sent me to someone else, and still having problems. Also told me I had 3 roots in tooth and that is why he could not do root canal, but dr who did root canal said I only has 2 roots. Not good at all! Now getting a different opinion from new dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
I thought the dentist was great, but recently I had a relative go to him for the first time. He said she needed a root canal on her tooth right then and there. H started the root canal, she went back the next week to get it finished, and he said he could not finish it after taking a full scan of her mouth. We could not believe it!!!! I always thought Dr Strober was a confident, extremely excellent dentist, but after this, he proved me wrong. He apparently did not know what needed to be done,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?
What a great dentist! In the past I dreaded going to the dentist and having work done on my teeth, but since I started going to Dr Strober, he has completely changed that. He is doing the same kind of work on my teeth, and makes sure I feel little discomfort, it any at all. He has a great sense of humor and makes you feel very at ease. His assistants are very helpful and friendly, and all are very knowledgeable. If you want excellent care, this dentist is a must go to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Strober, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Strober?

Insurance accepted