Dr. Brad Jennings, DDS

Dr. Brad Jennings, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Brad Jennings, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee in 2001 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

13132 Memorial Dr

Houston, TX 77079

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Jennings

Dr. Jennings' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jennings " Ever since I was in residency, I envisioned how I wanted my office. Why can't going to the orthodontist be fun? What could I do to destroy that stereotype of grumpy doctors in a dull, boring office that never run on time? Well, that's where Jennings Orthodontics started! I introduce myself as "Brad" to patients, not "Dr. Jennings". I never have taken myself that seriously since the beginning. The idea is to have fun, and getting rid of that "Dr" barrier is the first place to start. When I was thinking of ideas for my office theme, I didn't want Mickey Mouse or plain, white walls. What was something that was me and could relate to kids and adults? Music!! When you step foot in our office it will be unlike anything you've ever experienced. I have spent years collecting incredible rock memorabilia that all generations can relate to. In the treatment area, songs from Zeppelin to Guns N Roses play, no boring elevator music here. In our waiting room, parents can watch the news on one tv or a vintage concert on another tv. I figured moms and dads could use a cup of Joe early in the morning so I placed a gourmet coffee bar as well. How about games? You won't find any xbox or iPads here. I went old school. We have 3 vintage 80's arcade games that have been insanely popular. Ms Pacman anyone! (This is where the parents can finally dominate their kids in technology for once) As far as treatment goes, your time is important. There is no need for 3-4 years in braces! I use Damon braces on everyone, whether surgery or a slam dunk. What does that mean? Your teeth will line up faster with fewer, faster appointments with less discomfort than traditional braces like we had as kids. Don't want the braces option? Let's look at Invisalign clear aligners. We can do some pretty amazing with Invisalign; it's not just for minor crowding. If your child is not ready for treatment just yet, I will monitor them every few months (no charge) until they are ready if treatment is needed. "

This content was provided by Dr. Jennings "My philosophy is to evaluate a child around 7 or 8 to find the "train wrecks" out there.  Does that mean that I'm looking to place braces on 2nd graders?  No, quite the opposite.  A few crooked teeth at 8 is quite normal.  I don't see a reason to straighten them then if that's the only issue.  I can straighten them just as easy when they get all of their adult teeth around 12.  There are some things that need to be corrected early to prevent big time problems later down the road."

2  Practice Areas

• Crooked Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Jennings has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jennings has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jennings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jennings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jennings' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jennings

Dr. Jennings?
Dr. Jennings' Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Jennings?