Endodontics  |
Dr. Brad Holmes, DDS
Dr. Brad Holmes, DDS is a dentist who practices in Provo, UT. He is 55 years old.

1355 N University Ave Ste 150

Provo, UT 84604

• Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Holmes

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Holmes is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Holmes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holmes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holmes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holmes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holmes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holmes to family and friends
Dr. Holmes' Performance
in Midway, Utah |
I can't say enough about the professionalism and expertise Dr. Holmes brings to his line of work. I would recommend Dr. Holmes to all of my family and friends. GREAT job, thank you!!!
in Spanish Fork, Utah |
I had to have 3 root canals done within 2 weeks. I paid one copay which was $180 and when Dr Holmes did the other 2 root canals he said we could wait and see what my insurance paid and also if my flex card would just reimburse for all 3 copays. He was genuinely concerned for my comfort during the procedures. A great man and a great doctor.
in Springville, UT |
He was extremely considerate of my dental fears, made me completely comfortable and did a fantastic job with the root canal. Definitely someone I will recommend to family and friends!
in Draper, UT |
Dr. Holmes, I want to THANK YOU so much for your urgent care of my dying tooth.Especially two things:When I called Monday evening you were still there even though the phones were off but you listened and CALLED ME BACK! I seriously couldn't believe it.So caring!!The next day you gave me needed information & I felt I had made the right decision to have the procedure & I had chosen the right doctor for the job. You were happily wrong about one thing:I was actually able to eat that very night! TY!
Have you seen Dr. Brad Holmes, DDS?
Are you Dr. Holmes?