Dr. Brad Harris, DMD

30 Reviews
Dr. Harris

Southwest Oral Maxillifcl Srgry

620 Pointe North Blvd Albany, GA 31721

Dr. Brad Harris, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Albany, GA. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. Harris accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Harris' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Harris' Top Procedures and Conditions

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Harris performs Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage more than 14% of his peers

Dr. Harris performs this procedure more than 14% of his peers

Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Harris performs Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration more than 14% of his peers

Dr. Harris performs this procedure more than 14% of his peers

3.3

Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brad Harris, DMD
Fantastic experience! He was kind and caring while making sure I was getting the care I needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Harris, DMD?
Dr. Harris helped me with an abscess tooth when others wouldn't because of money. He took what I had and did the work. He is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Harris, DMD?
Dr Harris is extremely professional and down to earth. He thoroughly explained my procedure, the risks involved, and my expected recovery time. His staff is very friendly. All of them have been patient with my questions and concerns following my procedure. Dr Harris even wrote a letter to my dentist explaining the difficult of my procedure so that she would have all of the information she needed before following up with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Harris, DMD?
My grandmother had a consultation with him yesterday. She was extremely nervous and hesitant. He answered all of her questions openly and honestly. He was friendly and professional. She left feeling sure in her treatment recommended and will definitely recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Harris, DMD?
Harris was recommended to me by my dentist, hard to believe because I like my dentist very much. Harris has a horrible bed side manner. He's unprofessional and rushes you and any questions you have. he's vague with his answers. His assistant in the room with us is paid more attention than you are. I waited over 1 1/2 hrs to see him. Then if you agree to a surgery he asks for a 1000 deposit. If you change your mind about the surgery he doesn't want to refund your deposit says it's non refundable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Harris, DMD?
Dr. Harris and the entire staff made the experience a pleasant one. Dr. Harris was extremely personable and perfectly professional. Highly recommend. He made several calls to check on progress.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Harris, DMD?
Staff friendly & helpful. Dr.Harris is an awesome surgeon... very pleasant & informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Harris, DMD?
my daughter has been to this dr on several occasions and everything has been fine although today she saw him again and was very unhappy of the procedure always before I was allowed to stay in the room with her but today they came up with some policy of not allowing me to stay. so I left when she comes out she was supposed to have the laughing gas, well she said they didn't have it on her but maybe 2 min before he started pulling the tooth she said she felt everything I know in prior times it has
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Harris, DMD?
If you have Medicaid, make sure you are ready to be seen as a last priority. They will schedule you at one time then let you wait until all the people with other insurance is seen before you. So pack lunch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brad Harris, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harris?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Harris treats patients.

56% Patient experience rating, 13% lower than the national average