Dr. Brad Bauer, DMD

Orthodontics | Male

Dr. Brad Bauer, DMD
Dr. Brad Bauer, DMD is a dentist who practices in Warren, OH. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bauer's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bauer

Dr. Bauer accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Bauer is now accepting new patients
Warren Office8096 E Market St
Warren, OH 44484
Evening
(330) 856-5711Get Directions

Dr. Bauer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bauer to family and friends
Dr. Bauer's Performance
in Warren Ohio |
Great experience! They work really good around schedules and also have great staff! Always feel comfortable and welcomed and staff is always in a great mood and love their job! Great place to get your teeth straighten! Everything they do is also throughly explained so you know exactly what is going on!
in Wyandotte, MI |
I have enjoyed the 7 years I have been here, great work , I love the results. So thankful for everything that was done. :))
in Warren, OH |
Got rid of my overbite and crooked teeth!! Thank you so much!!
Niles, OH |
I had a very good experience when I came to the orthodontist for teeth care and etc.The people here treat you very nice and try to make it better for kids since most of them could agree they do not like coming.I would recommend coming here!
in Warren, Ohio |
The finish of your teeth is amazing! I would recommend Dr. Bauer to any of my friends for a perfect smile.
in Warren, OH |
Dr. Bauer and staff has made my Invisalign experience a piece of cake. From start to finish everything had been great. I didn't have any issues at all!
in Warren, OH |
Love my smile!! Very friendly staff, highly recommended!!!
in Pasadena, California |
Dr. Bauer and the staff are absolutely amazing. Everyone there is so caring and so insightful. They knew exactly what they were doing, and explained everything ever step of the way. They never left me in the dark at any point during my treatment, and provided continuous education. The secretaries at the front desk are my favorite. They're so fun to talk to. Dr. Bauer is an excellent doctor who does amazing work. I would recommend him to anyone of my friends or family without hesitation.
Warren, Ohio |
Dr. Bauer has been an excellent orthodontist. Him and his staff have been very helpful throughout my whole experience. I'm personally glad that out of all the orthodontists in the area I chose to have Dr. Bauer as my orthodontist.
in Warren, OH |
The service was excellent and friendly. I was with braces for two years and every visit was welcoming and comfortable. The staff is very agreeable and obviously know what they're doing. I walked away with a bright smile and happy memories to last!
in Coldwater, OH |
I have nothin bad to say, everything is great. Everyone is super nice and makes you feel very comfortable. Very clear on everything and really makes sure you understand everything that's going on. I would highly recommend Dr. Bauer to anyone.
Butler, PA |
Fantastic Doctor, super staff!
Warren, OH |
Staff is nice and personable, Dr. Bauer is very friendly! They let you know what's going on when working on you.
in Cortland, OH |
Great facility and staff! Always friendly, professional and gentle. Extremely happy with my results and feel I got the best care possible though this whole process. highly recommend Dr Bauer for anyone needing orthodontal work!!
in Brookfield, Ohio |
The experience was great here. They took great care of my teeth and gave me a nice smile.
in Cortland, OH |
Been with them since I was in middle school, my smile has never been better! Very satisfied with the work they've done! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a better smile ! (:
Warren, Ohio |
Always a good experience, whole family went here!
Leavittsburg oh |
The best!!!
in Brookfield, OH |
The entire experience was smooth and great results. My mother and sister also got their braces on here as well. Highly recommended to anyone. Doctor Bauer and his assistants make you feel comfortable and are super helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Brad Bauer, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bauer?

Compare Dr. Bauer

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bauer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Dental Crowding

Graduated in 1989

• Other Education
    Advanced Degree In Orthodontia

Completed in 1995

Dr. Bauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics