Dr. Brad Bauer, DMD

Dr. Brad Bauer, DMD

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Brad Bauer, DMD is a dentist who practices in Warren, OH. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

8096 E Market St

• Clear Dental Braces
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Denison University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Advanced Degree In Orthodontia
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Bauer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bauer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bauer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bauer to family and friends
Dr. Bauer's Performance
Detroit, MI |
I really recommend coming to Dr. Bauer. He is very good in several ways, he and his workers are very honest with you, they just want your teeth to look the best! Trust me, when you get your braces off, they will look so good. I'm so happy with mine.
in Warren, Ohio |
I’ve enjoyed my experience with Dr. Bauer and his staff. I have always appreciated how attentive they all are as well as how pleasant they all are.
Mount Victory, OH |
He’s great, love my new smile.
in Girard |
Great team that is with you throughout the entire process. Everything is planned out perfectly and the help and information you receive is top of the line.
in Vienna, ohio |
I liked my years that i had my braces on because i think it helped alot with my bite so i thank u for the years i have had them on.
in Warren Ohio |
Great experience! They work really good around schedules and also have great staff! Always feel comfortable and welcomed and staff is always in a great mood and love their job! Great place to get your teeth straighten! Everything they do is also throughly explained so you know exactly what is going on!
in Wyandotte, MI |
I have enjoyed the 7 years I have been here, great work , I love the results. So thankful for everything that was done. :))
in Warren, OH |
Got rid of my overbite and crooked teeth!! Thank you so much!!
Niles, OH |
I had a very good experience when I came to the orthodontist for teeth care and etc.The people here treat you very nice and try to make it better for kids since most of them could agree they do not like coming.I would recommend coming here!
in Warren, Ohio |
The finish of your teeth is amazing! I would recommend Dr. Bauer to any of my friends for a perfect smile.
in Warren, OH |
Dr. Bauer and staff has made my Invisalign experience a piece of cake. From start to finish everything had been great. I didn't have any issues at all!
in Warren, OH |
Love my smile!! Very friendly staff, highly recommended!!!
in Pasadena, California |
Dr. Bauer and the staff are absolutely amazing. Everyone there is so caring and so insightful. They knew exactly what they were doing, and explained everything ever step of the way. They never left me in the dark at any point during my treatment, and provided continuous education. The secretaries at the front desk are my favorite. They're so fun to talk to. Dr. Bauer is an excellent doctor who does amazing work. I would recommend him to anyone of my friends or family without hesitation.
Warren, Ohio |
Dr. Bauer has been an excellent orthodontist. Him and his staff have been very helpful throughout my whole experience. I'm personally glad that out of all the orthodontists in the area I chose to have Dr. Bauer as my orthodontist.
in Warren, OH |
The service was excellent and friendly. I was with braces for two years and every visit was welcoming and comfortable. The staff is very agreeable and obviously know what they're doing. I walked away with a bright smile and happy memories to last!
in Coldwater, OH |
I have nothin bad to say, everything is great. Everyone is super nice and makes you feel very comfortable. Very clear on everything and really makes sure you understand everything that's going on. I would highly recommend Dr. Bauer to anyone.
Butler, PA |
Fantastic Doctor, super staff!
Warren, OH |
Staff is nice and personable, Dr. Bauer is very friendly! They let you know what's going on when working on you.
in Cortland, OH |
Great facility and staff! Always friendly, professional and gentle. Extremely happy with my results and feel I got the best care possible though this whole process. highly recommend Dr Bauer for anyone needing orthodontal work!!
in Brookfield, Ohio |
The experience was great here. They took great care of my teeth and gave me a nice smile.
in Cortland, OH |
Been with them since I was in middle school, my smile has never been better! Very satisfied with the work they've done! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a better smile ! (:
Warren, Ohio |
Always a good experience, whole family went here!
Leavittsburg oh |
The best!!!
in Brookfield, OH |
The entire experience was smooth and great results. My mother and sister also got their braces on here as well. Highly recommended to anyone. Doctor Bauer and his assistants make you feel comfortable and are super helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Brad Bauer, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bauer?