Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Webb

Pediatric Dental Associates of West Chester, West Chester, OH

9215 Cincinnati Columbus Rd West Chester, OH 45069

Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in West Chester, OH and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine in 2009 and practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Webb accepts

Dr. Webb accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Delta Dental
Superior Dental Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Webb treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

At Pediatric Dental Associates of West Chester, we aim to treat each and every child like our own.

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Webb?
Dr. Webb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Webb and his staff are always so patient and caring! I can't imagine ever taking my children anywhere else!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
My children always enjoy their visit to see Dr. Webb and staff. Could not be more happy with the care they receive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Awesome! Thank you Dr. Koren for finding a great replacement which we thought would be impossible!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Dr Webb and his team are excellent. They are always happy and in a good mood. They welcome children and make their office very kid friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Both of my kids absolutely love going to see Dr. Webb and the awesome ladies!! They get so excited in the days leading up to going and run up the stairs as fast as they can to get to the office. The hygienists are so sweet and patient. Dr. Webb is phenomenal and super smart. Even though we have never gone anywhere else, I have no doubt West Chester Pediatric Dentistry is the best out there!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
An absolutely amazing visit from start to finish. The staff and Dr. Webb take amazing care of our family. Thank you for your kindness and wonderful office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Super nice doc and very very kid friendly, allows the kids to have something to look forward to versus something to dread. Support staff are also really nice. I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Best pediatric dentist and staff in town!! Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Dr. Webb's office is always calming. My child actually loves going to the dentist because of him and his office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Dr Webb provided incredible care to our 4-year-old son who had cavities in all of his molars. Our son was frieghtened and noncooperative in the office, so Dr Webb provided all necessary emergent dental procedures as well as Xrays and a cleaning at Children’s Hospital where our son could be more comfortable under general anesthesia. Dr Webb is kind and warm and has the perfect disposition for children, and also has the expertise and knowledge to put adults/parents at ease. Very impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Excellent experience; friendly staff and my toddler felt comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Webb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
After a negative first experience at a different dentist, we decided to come to Dr. Webb. What a great decision that turned out to be! They were so friendly and really made an effort to get to know my daughter and make her feel comfortable. Thanks, Dr. Webb and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
We love this place. The entire staff is fantastic. My kids love going to the dentist, thanks to the kind people and fun prizes! Thank you for being so accommodating and allowing me to schedule all 3 kids appointments at the same time. You make dentist appointments easy and I appreciate it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Excellent pediatric dentist with excellent staff whose skills with children are unsurpassed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Dr. Webb and his team are excellent with our two children. Our oldest has developmental delays and says this is the “only doctor’s office she likes going to”. Their care over the last 10 years we have been patients is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Dr. Webb and staff is always kind and friendly. They make cute balloon and my daughter loves it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Dr Webb and the entire staff were excellent with my 8 year old son -who like most children, get nervous when going to the dentist! They put him at ease right away, explained everything to him as they were doing it, and actually made the whole process enjoyable. When we got back into our car my son said “That wasn’t bad at all! That was kind of fun!” And he excitedly told his sister and dad all about it when he got home. You can’t ask for more than that! So happy we found this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Dr. Webb and staff are all very professional and nice. They deomnastrate exactly what a pediatric dental group should provide; kindness, compassion, friendly, and know how to speak to your children at their level. They are always willing to answer any questions I have. I could not ask for a better group to take my children to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Dr. Webb and his staff do a fantastic job of making my nervous son feel comfortable during cleanings and procedures. They are both professional and friendly. My son has come to trust them more with time and has now been able to easily get through procedures with Dr. Webb that would have very difficult to get through with his previous dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bracken Webb, DDS?
Doctor, nurses and even staffs are all very patient and friendly.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Webb?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Webb treats patients.