Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS

Cosmetic DentistryMaleAge 41

Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS is a Cosmetic Dentistry Practitioner in Los Angeles, CA and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UCLA medical school in 2012. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ahmadi to book an appointment.

Dr. Ahmadi

Smile Atelier

9201 W Sunset Blvd Ste 710 Los Angeles, CA 90069

Dr. Ahmadi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ahmadi

Dr. Ahmadi?
  • Appointment scheduling (81)
  • Staff friendliness (80)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (79)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
I'm surprised there are so many positive reviews and I generally don't leave bad reviews but I felt scammed after my visit. I went in for a teeth cleaning and check up and got charged $1,200. They were pushing an implant on me and telling me that sedation is only $700 at their office. First of all, you don't need to be sedated to have an implant, it's not that intense, the simple anesthesia will do. They did not give me a full estimate for the implant tooth, just the first part of the surgery as not to scare me off. The office space is nice and the staff is very pleasant but i will not be coming back here. I want a trustworthy family dentist.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Dr. Borzoo and his staff are amazing! Just went for a root canal and I’ve never felt so taken care of and attended to. They are very professional and thorough. I’m happy to finally find my dentist for life!
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi and his staff are so amazing! They make coming to the dentist fun and relaxing. The office is beautiful, clean, and filled with the newest technologies.
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Dr. Borzoo is the best dentist I have ever been to! he is very knowledgeable and wants you to have the smile of your dreams. The staff are kind and considerate. The office is beautiful, I cannot praise the entire experience highly enough, Thanks Dr. Borzoo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Dr Borzoo and staff at Smile Atelier are wonderful! Very friendly and welcoming. Dr Borzoo is a fantastic dentist and his work is way better than any other dentist I have been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
I originally came to Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi to have two old veneers replaced. He understood exactly how I wanted them to look, and he was only happy when they were absolutely perfect. I've also considered other small cosmetic work. Dr. Borzoo has walked me through all my options and left the decision completely up to me without any pressure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
I'm very thankful I chose Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi. The staff is so professional, friendly and compassionate. They only want what works best for me. For the first time in my life I have pretty teeth and no pain. Highly recommended!
kathrin.513e@mailinator.com – Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Dr. Borzoo is an amazing dentist. I used to hate going to the dentists offices. But, I have now found my permanent dentist. Dr. Borzoo resolves every concern and anxieties I get. Thank you Dr. Borzoo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Definitely one of the best dental offices in the city. Highly organized, super professional in a relaxing environment. Their professionalism from the moment you walk in tells you this place is different. I would tell everyone to get their dental work at Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Dr. Borzoo is the best dentist I have ever been to. The initial exam was very thorough and treatment was excellent and painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Excellent place. Great staff. Very professional. They will explain everything before doing anything. No pain. Have good professional equipment. Thanks Dr. Borzoo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Great care! Friendly helpful staff and awesome care by Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi. Patiently explains every step, cares and checks about one’s comfort throughout the exam and cleaning. Incredibly kind and professional. Easy location, very comfortable. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Honestly cannot give enough praise to Dr. Borzoo and his office. I broke a tooth this morning, and by this afternoon, it was fixed. After my own experience, I can verify every positive review on here to be true. First, Dr. Borzoo is extremely personable, professional, and skilled in his practice. When I called to make an emergency appointment, he answered himself and made sure to get me in. Even though it was a last minute appointment, he took the time to listen to what was going on and learn about me. Not once throughout the entire phone call or visit did I feel like it was rushed. He took his time during the examination and clearly explained everything going on and the options in detail. The procedure itself was flawless. I had to receive a shot and it did not hurt at all; he has been trained on giving pain free shots which makes a huge difference. The rest of the procedure was extremely quick and easy. He checked to make sure I was okay throughout it and answered any questions I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
I am currently writing this while numb from my crown appointment! Thats how you know Dr. Borzoo is AMAZING. I am a college student, and I've been looking for a dentist that cares about their clients and do quality work. Dr. Borzoo, and his assistant exceeded my expectations! If you are looking for a dentist that makes you feel comfortable, their knowledgeable, they work together, they are always on the same page, you get your money's worth, and a CLEAN atmosphere. I can go on and on and on. (Not to mention the view)THIS IS THE PLACE TO COME. Does not matter your age, I can promise you, from my TWO visits I've experienced nothing less than QUALITY work and respect. His work is amazing, he shares information with you that he knows because, hello he is the expert. I am thrilled and I will be back to get my wisdom teeth taking out by the ONE AND ONLY, Dr. Borzoo!!! Thank you so much! Thank you assistant you were amazing! Front desk, Thank you! You've been patient with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
The best dentists I've had the pleasure of knowing. Very knowledgeable and always available to answer any questions in detail. He did my veneers for me and completely changed my life. I used to be a shy kid in the back because of my teeth but after going to Dr. Borzoo everything changed for me. Now I can't stop smiling and I have become a social butterfly! It has changed my life personally and professionally and and I can't be more grateful. Their office is beautiful with great staff starting at the front desk. Very easy parking under the building. Nice views of the city too! Dr Borzoo is extremely honest. I highly recommend to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
I was very nervous coming in overall because it has been a good while since I've been to the dentist and I did not want to get the numbing needle. But, everything went so great! I felt so comfortable after Dr. Ahmadi explained to me what I really needed and also made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure. In the end, I was very happy with the results and that I found a great dentist to go to. Thank you to Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi and everyone in the office. They are all so nice and amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
Always friendly and of course with a smile! A calm and peaceful office helps you relax even as your mouth is wide open, being poked and prodded and drilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
I truly had a wonderful and easy experience getting my dental work with Dr. Borzoo. He is extremely personable, professional and skilled. Walking in, you feel welcomed and taken care of. He takes his time with his patients and you can really tell he cares not only about the work he does, but also about his relationship with his patients and their comfort throughout the process. The procedure I went in for was conducted flawlessly and quickly. He is skilled in giving shots and dentistry. I couldn't believe how fast and easily it was done. Additionally, the staff was helpful and the office was beautiful and clean. I sincerely recommend Dr. Borzoo for any dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Borzoo and staff was the best dental experience I've had. Their professionalism, care and service are amazing. Not only are they the best at what they do as far as quality, but the dental office environment and service they provide was exceptional. Dr Borzoo did a phenomenal job on my teeth and he is very nice, honest and personable. He did few crowns, teeth cleaning and a teeth whitening for me and I am so happy about all dental treatments I received. I drive from Santa Monica to West Hollywood to see him just because I received the best possible dental care and I'm looking forward to continuing my dental care with this phenomenal dentist and his team ! Thank you Dr. Borzoo for giving me my perfect smile!!! I have recommended two of my friends already.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?
I travel to West Hollywood from Northern California to see Dr. Borzoo. because Dr. Borzoo is the best cosmetic dentist I have ever been to, he is very friendly, honest, experienced and professional. High-end office, advanced equipment, high quality dental materials, you can’t find any dental office even close to Smile Atelier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ahmadi?

We are located in the heart of Beverly Hills, Los Angeles and have been in practice for over 15 years. Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi DDS opened Smile Atelier Dental...Read more

Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Dentist, Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi DDS is world class cosmetic dentist and educator. Dr. Borzoo is top-rated dentist offering a full...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry