Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD

Endodontics ·  Female

Dr. Stoyanova

Prime Endodontics

1077 Rydal Rd Ste 102 Jenkintown, PA 19046

Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Jenkintown, PA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Medical University Plovdiv, Dental School in 2003 and practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Stoyanova's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stoyanova

Dr. Stoyanova?
Dr. Stoyanova's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD
Dr Stoyanova has a very warm and friendly staff, and her office is extremely inviting and comfortable. I suppose no one looks forward to a root canal, but if you need one, she makes the experience as pleasant as possible! She even calls you within 48 hours of your appointment to check on you. Knowledgeable and great bedside manner... which is often rare with physicians. I would recommend her without reservation to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD?
Extensive root canal on back molar, very involved. Dr Stoyanova was kind, caring, very concerned about comfort level and skilled. I'd recommend her to anyone. Root canal is never a fun procedure but if you need it, you're in good hands with Dr Stoyanova
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD?
I have received my second root canal from Dr. Stoyanova and even though it is not an experience I look forward to, she makes it as pleasant as possible. Dr. Stoyanova is available however she can best serve you. Office staff is fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD?
Dr. Stoyanova is excellent! By far the best doctor experience I have had. I would give her more stars if I could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD?
The doctor is very thorough, has a very nice manner and is well skilled. I highly recommend her for any dental work you may need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD?
Recently visited Prime for an endodontic consult. Dr. Stoyanova’s office staff (Kristen and Emil) were very pleasant, professional and got me in and out in a timely manner. Dr. Stoyanova was amazing. She was very thorough in her examination and explained her recommendations in simple understandable terms utilizing the photo exams, 3D imaging and X-rays. It was a very comprehensive consult. I left the office feeling very informed and educated about issue I was having and how best to remedy it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Stoyanaova. She is very affable, and holds a professionalism about her that is extraordinary. She is very delicate in her procedure. She knows how to ease the patient's anxiety. I had a root canal done, and it was painless that I fell asleep in the chair. She knows what she doing that a person can relax because she makes worry dissipate. Personally, I give her 10 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Stoyanova. She was very competent, professional and caring. I felt very comfortable and relaxed throughout the procedure(s). Scheduling was easy and I was not kept waiting at all once I arrived for my appointments. Dr. Stoyanova answered all of my questions very well, and thoroughly explained what was going to happen during the visit. Her staff was friendly and the entire office was very clean and pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD?
Dr. Stoyanova was kind, clear, thorough, and has a calm and attractive office environment. She quickly diagnosed what my dentist could not, and did not try to do unnecessary interventions for a tooth that unfortunately could not be saved. I highly recommend her for both professional exertise and chairside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Boryana Stoyanova, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stoyanova?

Our Mission is to provide you with the finest endodontic treatment available in a relaxing and caring environment, where the patient always comes first. Our "make no compromises" philosophy places our practice in the top tier of endodontic practices, nationwide.

• Endodontics

2010
2003

• Bulgarian

Dr. Stoyanova accepts

Dr. Stoyanova accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Humana PPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Stoyanova treats your condition or procedure