Dr. Bonnie Yellin, DDS

Dr. Bonnie Yellin, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Bonnie Yellin, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Hauppauge, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine in 1985 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

525 Townline Rd Ste 17

• HealthFirst
  • Locals (any local)

Learn about Dr. Yellin

Dr. Yellin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yellin "Bonnie Leah Yellin, DDS I absolutely love being an orthodontist! I feel fortunate to be able to enjoy what I do every day and to see the positive impact I can make in a person's life. I get amazing satisfaction by "building beautiful smiles" and I especially enjoy the improved self-esteem and confidence that comes with these new smiles. These positive changes stay with our patients forever. Our office is a warm, caring environment and this enables us to develop strong relationships with our patients. These relationships last well beyond the completion of their treatment. Education BA, Barnard College, Columbia University, 1981 DDS, Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, 1985 General Practice Residency, Metropolitan Hospital, 1986 Orthodontic Certificate, Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery, 1988 American Board of Orthodontics Board Certification, 2000 Continuing Education I am involved with continuing education to stay informed and current in the specialty of orthodontics. In addition to taking courses in both orthodontics and general dentistry, I attend orthodontic meetings and journal clubs, and keep up with all the current orthodontic literature. As a part of my continuing education, I am an active member of the following professional organizations: American Association of Orthodontists American Board of Orthodontics — Board Certified Diplomate Northeastern Society of Orthodontists Columbia University Alumni Society American Dental Association NY State Dental Association Suffolk County Dental Society Family Life I was born and raised in Aurora, Illinois, and moved to New York to attend college and stayed to complete my dental and orthodontic degrees. I met my husband, Dr. Brian Gilman, while attending Columbia University Dental School. We married in 1988, and I then joined Gilman Orthodontic Associates. As Dr. Brian and I practice orthodontics together, we consider our practice an extension of our home and family. We have three amazing children named Jordana, Jonathan and Benjamin. Outside the office, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I run, bike and hike outdoors all through the year. I also love to read, travel, cook and work in my vegetable garden."

This content was provided by Dr. Yellin "We Build Beautiful Smiles!

Welcome to the office of Drs. Brian Gilman and Bonnie Yellin, providing orthodontic care in our community, since 1964. Our top priority is to deliver the highest quality of orthodontic treatment in a friendly, comfortable environment. Our office is warm and personal with a dedication to orthodontic excellence.

Drs. Brian A. Gilman and Bonnie L. Yellin are both Board Certified Orthodontists and Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics. They are committed to creating healthy, beautiful smiles for patients of all ages and have the experience and expertise to achieve these goals. Each patient's treatment plan is customized, with advanced orthodontic techniques and state of the art technology.

The dedication of our doctors and staff to outstanding results is evident in our patients' new smiles, and their increase in confidence and self-esteem!

We use the latest technological advances in the industry including digital radiography and computer graphics. In addition to conventional metal braces, we offer ceramic (clear) braces and Invisalign® clear aligners."

2  Practice Areas

• Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Barnard College/Columbia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Metropolitan Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Yellin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yellin has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Yellin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yellin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yellin's Reviews