Dr. Bonnie Hillman, DDS

Dr. Bonnie Hillman, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Bonnie Hillman, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Brentwood, CA and has been practicing for 37 years. She graduated from Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry in 1979 and practices pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

2400 Balfour Rd Ste 309

Brentwood, CA 94513

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Hillman

This content was provided by Dr. Hillman ""Our mission is to help our patients achieve a lifetime of dental health and beautiful smiles in a gentle, caring, and efficient manner." Our team focuses on PERSONAL ATTENTION. We dedicate time getting to know you and your child at your 1st visit. Then, we continually strive to keep communications open. Our practice is a pioneer in the modern science of prevention. We develop a custom prevention plan for each of our patients. Recommend that we see your child at 1 year old for the first visit."

4  Practice Areas

• General Anesthesia
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Hillman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hillman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hillman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hillman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hillman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hillman

Dr. Hillman?
Dr. Hillman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bonnie Hillman, DDS
My son has anxiety and Dr. Hillman made his first dental visit a positive one. My son has no more fear of the dentist and likes going to his dental appointment, I recommend Dr. Hillman and her staff as very caring professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Hillman, DDS?
Dr. Bonnie Hillman, Araceli and Colleen are fabulous! They have created an environment that puts both, patients and parents, at ease. From basic checkups to serious procedures, they explain each step clearly. Dr. Hillman’s experience and expertise in the field are why we chose her in the first...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Hillman, DDS?
My kids (5 and 8) are always looking forward to going to Dr.Hillman. If we drive past the office they ask when they can go again. There are never any tears, even when it was time for my son to have 2 teeth pulled, he walked in happy and confident. Dr.Hillman and her team are amazing! The office...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Hillman, DDS?
Both of my children have been seeing Dr Hillman since the age of 2. They are now teenagers. Each of our visits to her office have been very positive experiences for both of myself and my children. There was a mix up on my end with my most recent visit and Dr Hillman and her office staff did...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bonnie Hillman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hillman?