Dr. Bobby Jivnani, DDS

Dr. Bobby Jivnani, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Bobby Jivnani, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Richardson, TX. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Bobby Jivnani

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Jivnani

Dr. Jivnani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jivnani "His emphasis on patient comfort as well as keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry enable him to provide his patients with the best quality of care in the field. Dr. Jivnani has a wide range of experience in different areas of dentistry, from cosmetic and restorative dentistry to surgical treatments and root canal treatments. His approach to your treatment starts with patiently listening to you. Then, after a complete and thorough examination, he reviews and discusses the diagnosis and treatment options with you. "I am proud to provide my patients with the best in dental technology, treatment options and patient comfort. It is my pleasure to address all your questions and concerns". Dr. Bobby Jivnani "

This content was provided by Dr. Jivnani "Our number one priority is our patient's well-being. We implement all the tools available to make sure you have a comfortable experience during your dental visit. If you are looking for a great dentist in Richardson call us today! "

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

• Baylor College
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Jivnani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jivnani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jivnani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jivnani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jivnani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jivnani to family and friends

Dr. Jivnani's Performance

Dr. J has been the dentist of choice for our family even since we moved to the area (10+ years ago). He is very empathetic towards his patients and spends the appropriate amount of time in explaining the procedures. His staff is very friendly and attentive and goes out of their way to make the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm an eleven year old and I had to come in to lose a tooth I was really worried but then it was done before I even knew it. I have been coming for as long as I can remember. I definitely feel like he is an amazing doctor and I would definitely say I would come back for a long time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option