Dr. Blake Walrond, DDS

Dr. Blake Walrond, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Blake Walrond, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Pleasant Garden, NC. He practices dentistry.

2607 Tabernacle Church Rd

Pleasant Garden, NC 27313

Learn about Dr. Walrond

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Walrond is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Walrond has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walrond has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walrond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walrond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walrond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walrond to family and friends

Dr. Walrond's Performance

I adore this practice ! Its not just a dental practice , its a family based atmosphere that is in the healing bussiness ! Its the best you can get all the way around . Excellent doctor and Staff !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. Walrond for 6 years now and the experience just gets better ! The atmosphere is wonderful . Dr. Walrond and his staff are very knowledgeable and they really care about you as a person ! Best dentist that i have ever been to ! Love this place .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was very pleased from start to finish . Dr. Walrond took the time to explain my situation to me and even followed up with a phone call to make sure I didn't have any questions after my appointment !!! Dr. Walrond will always remain my dentist and I encourage any one who reads this to visit their...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I Love this dental practice ! I was so scared at first from past experiences but Dr. Walrond was so gentle and so knowledgeable and explained every procedure to me . I was so comfortable that i felt like i was part of the family .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I had the best experience with Dr. Walrond and his staff ! I have seen several different dentist for my dental needs and this practice treats you like family !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0