Dr. Blake Drew, DMD

Dr. Blake Drew, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Blake Drew, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bend, OR. He is 38 years old. Read his story

775 SW Bonnett Way Ste 100

Bend, OR 97702

Learn about Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Drew "Credentials: University of Florida- Advanced Education in General Dentistry 2008 Oregon Health Sciences University- DMD 2007 Linfield College-BS Biology 2002 Mountain View High School-Bend, OR Memberships: Academy of General Dentistry-member Central Oregon Dental Society-member American Dental Association-member American Academy of Implant Dentistry-member Certified provider Clear Correct orthodontic treatment Certified in surgical placement and restoration implants "

This content was provided by Dr. Drew "Our Practice mission is dedicated to outstanding customer service. It is our goal to provide the highest standard of care in dentistry, using advanced technology and a high standard of personalized care.

We strive to meet or exceed the expectations of every patient. We are proud to offer our practice warranty. Together, we will become partners in achieving your optimal dental health.

With continuing education for our associates and professional staff, we strive to offer a stress free and balanced environment for all.

Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Dr. Drew is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Drew has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Drew has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drew does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drew and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drew's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drew to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Drew's Performance
in Bend, or |
Dr. Drew did a major extraction and bone grafting surgery on me recently. His gentle touch and kind demeanor made the experience easy for me. I am healing quickly and the results look wonderful! I recommend Mill Point Dental Center to all of my friends and family!
in Bend, OR |
Thank goodness I found Dr. Drew and his associates!! Not only are they professional, friendly, fast & thorough, they make you feel comfortable and like part of their family! If you have any apprehension about visiting the dentist (like I did) - Dr. Drew is the guy for you!
in Bend |
Very personable and knowledgeable I would recommend Dr. Drew and Mill Point Dental
in Bend, OR |
Dr. Drew is great- as is everyone in the office. Have recommended the office to several friends who are new to Bend.
in Bend, OR |
Dr. Drew was very thorough and explained my treatment options very clearly to me. I'm so happy I switched to Mill Point!
in Bend, OR |
Awesome dentist, great guy. He makes me feel comfortable and even have fun when I go to the office.
in Bend, OR |
Dr. Drew is so friendly and gentle! He's doing my clear braces and has made the process easy and painless! Everyone at the office is warm and welcoming, I love being a patient at Mill Point!
Have you seen Dr. Blake Drew, DMD?
Are you Dr. Drew?