Dr. Blake Chandler, DMD

Dr. Blake Chandler, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry  |

Dr. Blake Chandler is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Bryant area for more than 3 years. Dr. Chandler is experienced in Bottle Caries, Cavity and Chipped Tooth, started practicing 2012 FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash ,Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Ameritas Assurant Health Delta Dental Dental Network of America Guardian MetLife Principal Financial Group United Concordia UnitedHealthCare All Insurances Accepted. HOURS Mon - Friday :08:00am - 05:00pm WEBSITE http://leapkidsdental.com/

Leap Kids Pediatric Dental

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Chandler

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Chandler is very knowledgeable. He explains everything in detail and kept us updated about the girls' progress. Awesome experience!!
Dr. Chandler is very patient and thorough. My child was "nervous" about his extensive dental work that needed to be done and Dr. Chandler and the staff made it painless for him.
Very informative. Willing to go above and beyond to get the most out of our time here.

Sometimes, it feels like they can go from toddler to teenager in the blink of an eye. The smile of a child changes continuously, reflecting their individual development. Their little faces are where all of the fun and happiness of childhood can be seen.

Leap Kids Pediatric Dental is proud to play such a vital role in this part of a child’s life. We lay a foundation for the building blocks of health and happiness, helping parents and children alike learn and grow. At Leap, we provide the best care possible to meet the individual needs of each and every patient.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth

• Dental Cleaning
  • Dental Examination
  • Dental X-Ray
  • Fluoride Treatment
  • Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Louisville School Of Dentistry-Dds
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Miami Children's Hospital-Pediatric Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Chandler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chandler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chandler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandler to family and friends
Dr. Chandler's Performance
We had a great experience here!
I am terrified of the dentist and my kids love coming to the dentist .
We love it here, a much better experience than the last place. always fun and a warm space
super good
I would highly recommend Dr Chandler and Leap Dental, all the staff if great and caring and professional! Truly feel they all want whats best for my kids! Thanks!
very pleasant
We had a wonderful experience! Carter was scared but thanks to Tara and Dr Chandler we had a great time!
ms. brooke was really sweet. honestly the overall experince was good
Great and I love Tara his assistant
I enjoyed meeting everyone and they helped make everything go well
Awesome Job...took care of everything
everyone so nice, and so helpful. grandson always has pleasant experience
Routine cleaning
I never wait more than 10 min. after my Appointment time and everyone is nice and happy to be at work. Great environment.
Dr.Chandler very polite.great with my son
helpful and good at explaintion
Excellent work on Gabriel. Bella did an outstanding job with him. Dr. Chandler did an excellent job as always!
Very good.
was very pleased and my son was happy and not afraid
good!
No crying! Friendly staff put everyone at ease and they are patient and great with the chilren
he knows what he is doing and you know your in good hands with chandler you encourage me somehow
After taking my four and seven year old to another dentist prior which we had a horrible experience for my four year old. After doing a lot of research as far as who the best dentist would be after such a bad ordeal; I am pleased to say we made a terrific choice. The dentist was understanding and compassionate. The staff here at Leap Dentistry were all very sweet, caring, and took their time to make sure we understood every step of the procedure. They are all a great tea...
He is so helpful and kind. All of my children love him. My eight year old had been terrified of the dentist since age 4. He says Dr.Chandler is so gentle and he isn't scared anymore in the least little bit. He has a great bed side manner which is often rare these days. He always explains everything and is very patient.
They have been so good at helping me keep up with times, dates, and most importantly the kids. Vary child friendly they go above and beyond for the little kids to make them feel better and somewhat fun. we have had other dentist in the past who were not so good Four stars to the Leap team in bryant
he is a very informational dentist who wants the best for his patients.
Great explanation of what needs to be done
excellent
Have you seen Dr. Blake Chandler, DMD?

Visit Dr. Chandler