Dentistry  |
Dr. Bindu Badlani, DDS
Dr. Bindu Badlani, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fairfield, OH. She is 46 years old.

1095 Hicks Blvd Ste A

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Badlani has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Badlani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Badlani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badlani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Badlani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badlani to family and friends
Dr. Badlani's Performance
in Fairfield, OH |
Dr. Badlani is a special dentist who take extra hours of her personal time to take care of her patients. When I was about to have a crown done on my upper tooth, she did it one special afternoon not minding of the bad weather that day. She drove over 30 minutes away from her home. She is very caring and she handles her job very well. I gave her five stars, five being the greatest dentist I ever had in my life.
in fairfield, OH |
Awesome Dentistry! Very nice service ! Dr. Badlani is a great doctor who listens to the patient and takes care of him/her with great attention! Always has the best interest of patients in mind for both financial and treatment needs.
in Fairfield, OH |
I was referred to Dr. Badlani by my sister. I am really pleased with the new look of my teeth. The ladies as well as Dr. Badlani were excellent. I had short visits in and out and they were right on schedule, courteous and very pleasant. I will recommend this office and care to any new patient. Thanks guys! Very good experience! P.S Love my great smile!
in Hebron, CT |
Very Pleased and happy with the dental treatments for me and family. Skilled and compassionate. Good chairside manner and professional dentist and staff.
Great dentist! wonderful office staff! Gentle and caring! worth driving the distance I do, to get my dental work.
in OH |
Thank you so much to Dr. Badlani and staff! I had the best dental experience ever at Alpine Dental Care. Everyone was so pleasant and kind and they were always concerned about my comfort level. I would highly recommend seeing them for all dental needs.
in West Chester, OH |
Simply superb experience. Dr. Badlani saw me when I had an emergency. She treated me with compassion and gave me the perfect smile. Very Happy and highly recommended!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Excellent Dentist, caring and compassionate. Friendly staff. Love going there, worth the travel to see the doctor. Very pleased with the services.
Have you seen Dr. Bindu Badlani, DDS?
Are you Dr. Badlani?