Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Hoang

Radiant Smiles Dental Care

27514 Calle Arroyo Ste 11 San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Juan Capistrano, CA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Hoang accepts

Dr. Hoang accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Hoang treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hoang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoang

4.5

Dr. Hoang?
Dr. Hoang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Absolutely amazed!! Dr Hoang was so professional, thorough and detailed in his explanations it really helped not only my understanding of what was best for me but more importantly calmed my anxious feelings I’ve had from a child about Dentists. Today I had a removal and did not feel a thing, it was my biggest fear.I can not recommend this place and Dr Hoang’s team enough.Polite, professional and precise.Thank you, thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS?
Best place for your dental health and great service by all staff. Been with Dr Hoang and staff for years, and they are highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS?
State of the art technology including laser gum surgery, 3D replaces the horrid gunk that most places use to take impressions. In house computer technology to build the perfect caps. And make the perfect fit for your mouth. Unless you prefer your original fit. Dr Ben has amazing skills and is the best dentist I’ve ever known and I’ve known many. His staff is extremely professional and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS?
Dr Hoang took me in as an emergency case on his Birthday yesterday and saved my tooth. I am so every gratefull to him. He and his staff helped me through hard times during a 7 year divorce. I probably would have lost many teeth from stress if it weren’t for Dr Hoang and his efficient staff. He is one of the only dentists that has a 3D crown maker that produces on the spot and uses the best quality ceramics. His technical avant guard approach makes him the best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS?
Dr Hoang was very nice and professional. He took his time to explain the treatment to me thoroughly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS?
Dr Hoang has completely changed the dentist experience for me. Since i was a little boy, I always hated going to the dentist until I met Dr. Hoang and his staff. They are the most caring, gentle and extremely professional dentist I have ever had. I no longer live in the area, but gladly drive the 1 hr+ commute just to be taken care of by this office because I can't imagine anyone else providing more honest, gentle care. I refer all my friends and family to them and they have the same experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS?
I have been with Dr. Bin Hoang since he opened his SC office. He and his staff (Monique, Nancy and Lauren) are friendly and professional. I have never had to wait more then a few minuets of my scheduled appointments. I recently had periodontal laser surgery and my gums are better then ever! And now, I'm in the process of replacing my old crowns with new..My first few new e-max crowns are brilliant white and I can't wait until my new set is complete.so I can show off my new beautiful smile....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS?
Dr. Hoang is the best. You will be glad you have him as your dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bin Hoang, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoang?