Dr. Bimal Mehta, DDS

Dr. Bimal Mehta, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Bimal S. Mehta is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Houston area for more than 12 years. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Greater Houston Dental Society Dominion Study Club AWARDS & ACCOLADES Certificate of Excellence in TMD Therapy, 2008 Top Dentist in Houston – Patient's Choice Winner – 2016 FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, check and all major credit cards. Also accepts Health Savings Account of Flex Spending Account. INSURANCES ACCEPTED As a courtesy, we will submit your dental insurance on your behalf. HOURS Monday: 7:00AM to 4:30PM Tuesday: 7:00AM to 4:30PM Wednesday: 7:00AM to 5:30PM Thursday: 7:00AM to 4:30PM Friday: By Appointment Only

Bimal S. Mehta, DDS, PA

5802 Val Verde St Ste 190

Houston, TX 77057

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mehta

Patient Testimonials

Always have a good experience! The staff is very welcoming and helpful!
He took the time to get a feel of what I wanted and needed. I didn't feel like I was just another patient. The staff were very personable and I enjoyed interacting with them. This was an overall wonderful experience!!
I have been coming here for my dental work for a couple of years and Dr. Mehta and staff have never let me down. This is a gorgeous office with a top notch staff. Dr. Mehta has a great bedside manner and the girls in the office are efficient, friendly and FUN. If you haven't been to this office, you need change your dental provider. They make going to the dentist a really great experience!

Dr. Bimal S. Mehta is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Houston area for more than 12 years. Dr. Mehta is experienced in Restorative Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry and Periodontal Therapy. He is a professional member of the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association and the Greater Houston Dental Society. Dr. Mehta was also awarded the Certificate of Excellence in TMD Therapy, Top Dentist in Houston and Patient’s Choice Winner.

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Whitening
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

• University of Texas - B.S. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Baylor College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Mehta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mehta has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mehta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mehta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mehta to family and friends
Dr. Mehta's Performance
Very Comfortable
Same
Best dentist I've had since living in Houston
No one likes going to the dentist, but my visit to Dr Mehta's office was probably as good as it gets. They were fast (no waiting), have pleasant staff and I never felt like there was any discomfort as they did their work. Very impressed with the quality of the service.
I come here for cleaning and have always found the staff attentive and helpful.
Always professional, quick, and friendly
Always a lovely experience here at Dr. Mehta's office! Kind and helpful staff as well as good interactions with all.
Dental Hygienist was very nice and clear in her explanations of what to do. made sure i was comfortable and knew what was going to happen prior to each step of the cleaning.
Great bedside manor
I've been seeing Dr Mehta and staff for about 5 years now. They are amazing and always give the best care available.
I loved how both providers treated me while I was here! Great teamwork!
Thank you for the great service I have always received!!!
I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Mehta's advice and dental treatment.
good listener and explains things very well .
Exceptional service, very pleasant staff. Will come back
Overall great. Explained everything and addressed concerns.
The staff was friendly and quick.
Very good experience, describes accuratly any issues and provides different treatment options
Always a pleasurable experience. Everyone is so friendly, I am feel comfortable and at ease.
A perfectly professional staff and Dr. The comfort level was better than I could have hoped for. The Hygienist was thorough and the Dr was attentive to my needs.
The very best in Houston
They took me on time for my routine appointment. Quick, efficient, appointment. No concerns at all.
wonderful
Great
Been with this provider for maybe close to 10 years. Great dentist and office
convenient, comfortable, professional
Very friendly staff, great location.
Professional and polite
Very professional
truely a pleasurable experience
Always good, quick, but thorough
Always feel comfortable at this office. The staff is pleasant to deal with, and the doctor actually cares for his patients. I am never going back to any other dentist!
Nice thorough service.
So far the experience has been great they have taken really good care of me since I have been here. They had a lot of work to do and have helped me along the way.
Very thorough treatment and long term dental care.
very good care
I can tell Dr. Mehta and his staff care about their patients. I am looking forward to working with him and will recommended any family and friends.
Top Notch in every aspect
Great experience!
Dr. Mehta, Ruth, Sara and Lisa the power team! I hated going to the dentist before I found this practice and now I skip in to my appointments with a smile. Warm attention to detail, accurate treatment plans, a kind dentist and caring staff what more can I say? Give them a try and you'll never look back . Cheers!
Dr. Mehta is very personable and extremely caring. I have been a patient for 3 years and cannot imagine going to anyone else. The staff is absolutely wonderful.
It's always a great experience to visit Dr Mehta.
Just don't have enough Nice things to say! Best dentist I have ever been under. Explained everything before we ever started, kept me informed through the process and stuck the landing! Perfect 10 on follow up service! Will refer everybody I know.
My children and i receive expert care from Dr. Mehta and his assistants. One of my children has severe special needs and they provide an extra hygienist to help our daughter relax and have her teeth cleaned. It is a very pleasant office atmosphere, also.
"I like going to the dentist!" no one said... ever. One fateful day at Chipotle, a chip hit the right angle and rendered the right side of my mouth practically useless. Instead of dealing with the problem head on, I opted for the route of eating everything on the left side. That approach worked fine for about a year. Then... a familiar pain came to revisit me. The dreaded toothache. The one that's so bad, you have no choice but to seek out the one for the job. I knew I wa...
Dr. Mehta was professional and explained everything clearly. He made sure I was comfortable the whole time he was working on my teeth.
my experience was great.
Sarah cleans and treats your teeth specifically to your dental needs. TMJ treatment helped my jaw tremendously. Lisa is terrific! Ruth works with you to get the treatment you need while financing it to your needs. Despite the fact that you pay up front, they file the claim with your insurance company and return the reimbursement to you. I also received the reimbursement in a timely manner.
Have you seen Dr. Bimal Mehta, DDS?

Visit Dr. Mehta

Dr. Mehta accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.