Dr. Bilus Poles, DDS

Dr. Bilus Poles, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Bilus Poles, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Elgin, IL. He practices dentistry.

504 Waverly Dr # 506

Elgin, IL 60120

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Poles

This content was provided by Dr. Poles "As a 1st Family Dental doctor, I believe that all of my patients deserve the best possible care and customer service, whether or not you have dental insurance. I believe in empowering my patients to control their dental health and treatment through education and information. I hold myself to a high standard of care, and stand behind the quality of my services. 1st Family Dental provides guarantees on many procedures we provide."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Poles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Poles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Poles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Poles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Poles' Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Poles to family and friends

Dr. Poles' Performance

Always a pleasure to work with Dr. Poles, very kind and very professional. I highly recommend
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazing doctor. He did amazing job with my crown, root canal and also implant. I was very nervous with my implant because few of my friends had bad experience with other doctors. His surgery was smooth and no issues ever since. Thank you Dr. Totally will recommend to family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bilus Poles is one of the good dentists I have come across, but the establishment, 1st Family Dentists Aurora Il, that he works with have given me a vert bad experience. These guys cheated me by keeping me unaware of the bills until a paper statement was sent to me, Their customer handling is...more
Are you Dr. Poles?