Orthodontics  |
Bill Dischinger
Bill Dischinger is an orthodontics provider who practices in Lake Oswego, OR. They are 45 years old and have been practicing for 20 years.

3943 Douglas Way

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Bill Dischinger

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Bill Dischinger

As a team, we are committed to providing a unique professional experience for all who visit our office. We have a passion for excellence and growth in all areas of our profession, treating everyone we encounter with love and respect. http://dischingerteam.com/

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Bill Dischinger does not have any board certifications listed.

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Oregon Health & Science University
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Tufts University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Bill Dischinger has no awards or honors listed.

Bill Dischinger has no media or publications listed.

Bill Dischinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Bill Dischinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Bill Dischinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Bill Dischinger to family and friends
Bill Dischinger's Performance
in Portland, OR |
Best place to have ortho services. Worth the drive from Ptld to Lake Oswego because the staff is friendly and efficient; the waiting room is amazing; massage chairs, coffee, games, circular stairs up to a toy train track, great for kids who are waiting for sibling. I observe the staff being very helpful to other children and really taking the time to help them with the bands etc. My son is very happy with the staff and I like that the doctor comes out after and gives me the update one on one.
Lake Oswego, OR |
Dr. Dischinger & his staff are Awesome! My son is super happy he got the clear upper braces. Can barely see them.:)
Sherwood, OR |
The Dischinger team is the best!
in Oregon City, OR |
I love coming to Dischingers, there is always so much to do!
in Lake Oswego, OR |
Always a pleasure to come in for an apt. Quick and efficient as usual!
Portland, OR |
I'm always impressed by the genuine caring atmosphere at Dischinger Ortho. From the moment I walk in the door and am greeted by name, to the moment I depart with a handful of offered ortho comfort gear (wax, proxy brushes, Advil!). I'm a grown up kid wearing braces and I'm glad I chose Dischinger for this journey.
in Beaverton, OR |
Always such a pleasant experience. From the minute you walk in the door you are greeted by Suzi's friendly smile. The staff are very nice and always go out of the way to make your experience great. Dr. Dischinger is kind, and does amazing work fixing beautiful smiles.
in Tualatin, OR |
Customer service OFF THE CHARTS! Fantastic, small touches made a world of difference for my 9 year old- a phone call from Dr Dischinger the day before, the friendly greetings, the reassuring answers! Our experience was awesome!
Portland, OR |
We are continually amazed the level of service we receive from all their staff members. Both of our children have had excellent results from Dr. Bill's team. We would high recommend them.
Lake Oswego, OR |
They are GREAT. They are always available and really keep parents informed about progress.
Vancouver, WA |
I was referred to Dr. Dischinger by our biological dentist that has seen countless dental x-rays of teeth/jaws after orthodontic treatment. It was his patients that stood miles ahead of others for the integrity of the bone/teeth and overall quality of the end result. Both of our children have malocclusion, and it is well worth the extra effort made to commute from Vancouver in order have them seen by a team that genuinely treats this with great care.
in Vancouver, WA |
Lake Oswego, OR |
Very easy and quick and I like the people and how it hasn't been painful yet. (still in pre-care before braces) (review by my 11 year old)
in Vancouver, WA |
I'm really impressed with this entire office. The staff is knowledgeable and explain everything. They don't give short answers as if I wouldn't understand. They want me to know the process and to keep good habits pertaining to my braces. I am a "white knuckler" and they are so accommodating and gentle. Dr Bill has adapted my protocol to my needs and I am very excited to look forward to a good bite and straight teeth! Thank You.
in Portland, OR |
The consideration and kindness of this office is abounding! My kids are always so excited when they have an appointment because they can't wait to go!
Portland, OR |
My daughter really liked Dr. Bill and the staff. Fantastic first experience and gives her time to get use to the idea of having braces. She has even asked when does she get to go back.
in Tualatin, OR |
Going to Dr. Dischinger's is a good experience. Even though I'm there to get my braces checked, they always make sure I'm treated well. And I get a popcorn snack!
Oregon City, OR |
My daughter can't stop talking about or sharing stories of her visits to Dr. Bill. She loves her braces so much and is encouraged to be self motivated in taking responsibility for the care of and outcome of her treatment plan. My son even asked if he could get braces although he doesn't need them! The amount of professionalism and personal interaction taylored towards my daughter speaks volumes towards making getting braces into such a positive life experience.
in Gladstone, Oregon |
My daughter was so excited to start her treatment here, we were thinking of looking around elsewhere but every time we talked about it she always said she wanted to come back here. I don't blame her, the staff is amazing and everyone is so friendly. This is a great place!
in West Linn, OR |
Harrison LOVES coming to his appointments with Dr. Dischinger. There is never a complaint. It might have something to do with the incredibly friendly front desk, the massage chairs, or how great the doctor is every time. Its easy to give 5 stars on each question of this survey.
in West Linn, Oregon |
We are on our third child with braces from Dischinger Orthodontics. Dr. Bill is extremely knowledgable and his staff are exceptional. We know we can relax here. They don't miss anything!
Sherwood, OR |
My daughter was scheduled to come in for one of her routine wire changes, and it just so happened the day before her appointment, my son took a baseball to the mouth and his retainer got bent. I called in on the morning of my daughter's appointment to see if Dr. Dischinger could possibly accommodate seeing my son at the same time. "Of course!" was the immediate reply. Dr. Dischinger not only repaired the retainer, but examined my son's teeth for any other possible damage. Thankfully, everyth
Tualatin, OR |
Thanks for always taking great care of my teeth and always checking up on me after each appointment to make sure I'm doing ok! Your the best!
in Lake Oswego, OR |
We are at the end of our 3.5 year orthodontia adventure. It will be sad not seeing the team as often as we have. Every team member is friendly and helpful.
in Lake Oswego, OR |
Every person at Dischinger is bursting with smiles and energy. I feel like I am taken care of 110% at each visit and always look forward to the next. My progress is speedy and I couldn't be happier. The method (damon braces) works excellent.
in Portland, OR |
If you need a recommendation I can't find any fault with the brilliant, wonderful and kind team at http://dischingerteam.com Dr. Bill called just a few minutes ago, after hours, to check in after my daughter's first braces procedure. Sweet, smart, informative and gentle he uses advanced new techniques and expertly shapes every smile to look like your own, not like a pair of dentures! We never felt rushed to start until her teeth were ready and very fortunate to be on this long journey with them
Sherwood, OR |
Dischinger Orthodontics is awesome! My son's teeth look amazing! The service is always suburb and the staff is super friendly and helpful!!
in Portland, OR |
Dischinger Orthodontics is always professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. We are so thankful for their efforts in ensuring our family walks away with beautiful smiles!
in Dufur,OR |
Best Orthodontic place in town!
in West Linn, OR |
We just had another amazing time at Disinger Orthodontist! Highly recommend checking them out!
West Linn, OR |
You have a lot of places to choose when it comes to orthodontics. We went in for our consultation with an open mind but not commited. We left knowing this was the best place for our sons dental needs. My son left feeling like he was special. Every staff member is welcoming, kind, and reassuring. We have never felt rushed. You will leave with an overwhelming feeling of comfort for choosing them
in West Linn, OR |
Brooklyn, had such a fun time visiting with you yesterday! She talked about it for the rest of the day. Everyone was so sweet, and really made us all feel like we had been patients for years. Thank you so much for making it so enjoyable.
in Canby, OR |
I like how they have new high-tech equipment and how they are very careful with not hurting you. They are all really nice to you. They have the best waiting room ever! Every time you go there is some sort of contest you get to be in. You get to spin a wheel after every appointment and there is fun prizes! -Ava age 10
in Lake Oswego, OR |
Dr.Bill and his staff are so kind, gentle and overall amazing! I look forward to my appointments every time.
in Lake Oswego, OR |
We have been visiting Dr. Dischinger and his team for over a year now and every visit we are still receive amazing customer service by the entire staff. Everyone is always happy to see us; we are treated like guests coming for dinner and of course Dr. Bill always takes great care of us. We have been extremely satisfied with our care and would recommend to anyone looking to get braces.
in Portland, OR |
Best dr ever! Caring and easy going. Clinic is very nice and relaxing! Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Sherwood, OR |
I was very pleased with Dr. Dischinger and his team for their excellent care and service for Bryce. They were very thorough in their communication of the treatment plan, schedule and at-home instructions. They were also very accomodating for appointment changes and urgent visits due to loose wires, brackets, etc. I would highly recommend the Dischinger team to any new prospective patients.
in Tualatin, OR |
Very pleased overall with the excellent treatment our son has received at Dischinger Orthodontics. Dr. Bill is very good at explaining the process and steps at every point. From Suzie at the front desk, to the rest of the team, the customer service is fantastic and the smiles never stop. I highly recommend Dischinger to any parent whose child needs braces. It will be a positive experience with great results!
in Lake Oswego, OR |
Our experience at Dischinger Orthodontics has always been Top Notch! We have had two of our children Ashley and Will, complete the braces regimen and we could not be more pleased. We have been to other Orthodontist's with two of our other children and the the service and customer service at Dischinger is far and away superior.
in Portland, OR |
I am always greeted warmly and made to feel welcome. Everyone is respectful and my complaints with this process taken seriously with an earnest attempt to address them.
Portland, OR |
They always ask if I have any questions, tell me all about my procedures, and check up on me after I go home. Everyone is nice and I like picking out the color of my rubberbands.
Portland, OR |
The reception and technical team is gracious and attentive. Both they and Dr.Dischinger bring to the table, not only world class skill, but the intention to listen and care.
in Gresham, OR |
We weren't planning on having our second one in braces while still paying off our first one's braces. Unfortunately that is the case. Luckily, Dischinger Orthodontics is an amazing place and has made life a lot easier for us. Their finance options are incredible! We drive all the way from Gresham to go to the best orthodontist in the area. Becca is excited to get her braces on next week. I love how we are treated like family.
in Portland, OR |
I would definitely recommend Dischinger Orthodontics to anyone wanting great orthodontic care! They were able to help me transfer my last bit of care to their office and it was a great experience! Now my braces are off and I'm so thankful to everyone there!
in Tualtin, OR |
I have loved coming to Dischinger Orthodontics. We originally went to another orthodontist for our first child and when that guy started talking about pulling permanent teeth I knew we needed to change. I have just finished the third set of braces (three children each needed them) with Dischinger Orthodontics. Consistently they have had a concise plan, been informative, extremely friendly and very caring. They do excellent work.
Have you seen Bill Dischinger?
Are you Bill Dischinger?

Visit Bill Dischinger

Bill Dischinger accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.