Dr. Bhushan Thakkar, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Thakkar

Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport, LA 71103

Dr. Bhushan Thakkar, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Shreveport, LA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Thakkar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thakkar

1.0

Dr. Thakkar?
What People Say About Dr. Bhushan Thakkar, DDS
Went there summer of 2017 due to a cracked tooth that got infected. The entire left side of my face was swollen and I was in serious pain. When I went in for the surgery, him and another female resident tried to get the area numb. When Thakkar came in, I notified him several times that I was not numb. He tapped my tooth and the area around it and I told him that I still felt everything. He told me that I was crazy and that I was just feeling pressure not pain. After 2 more numbing needles and still no numbness in the area, I told him this again. He still went on to say that it was just pressure and began to pull on my tooth. While in more pain, I tried to get him to stop through mumbles since his hand was in my mouth, but he pressed down on my chest/upper body and tried to force me still, cracking my tooth in the process. I left in even more pain than before. He wrote a prescription for pain but “forgot” to sign it. And it was 5pm on a Friday before July 4th. HORRIBLE MAN!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bhushan Thakkar, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Thakkar?

Dr. Thakkar accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Thakkar treats your condition or procedure

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Thakkar treats patients.

60% Patient experience rating, 9% lower than the national average