Dr. Bhavin Changela, DDS

Dr. Bhavin Changela, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Bhavin Changela, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chino Hills, CA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Government Dental College & Hospital in 2000 and practices dentistry.

3280 Chino Hills Pkwy

Chino Hills, CA 91709

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Changela

This content was provided by Dr. Changela "Patient satisfaction is our primary goal! We treat all of our dental patients the way we would like to be treated while working hard to help them achieve optimum dental health. Our state-of-the-art office includes the latest dental technology to help make your appointment as easy as possible."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

• Government Dental College & Hospital
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Changela has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Changela has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Changela does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Changela and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Changela's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Changela to family and friends

Dr. Changela's Performance

Absolutely the best! Did a great job and made me feel so comfortable! His staff is super friendly as well. My whole family is pleased with him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had my appointment today and the experience was great. No pain, very gentle. The front desk personnel is very efficient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Changela and his staff are fantastic! I’ve never had to wait for my appointments, staff is always friendly! Dr. Changela is always very gentle and does everything with minimal to no pain! My recent root canal was a breeze! I had zero pain and felt fantastic! :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Changela is a very professional and thorough dentist! He explaines every procedure and makes you feel comfortable. He is meticulous in his practice. I have been through many dentists and he is by far the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We discovered Dr. Changela when my wife cracked her tooth on a Saturday morning and needed to get into somebody right away. Dr. Changela's office took us immediately, made my wife feel comforted and relaxed, and speedily took care of the tooth. She had a hygienist appointment the next week at her...more
Are you Dr. Changela?