Dr. Bhavani Venkatachalam, DMD

Dr. Bhavani Venkatachalam, DMD

Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Bhavani Venkatachalam, DMD is a dentist who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 41 years old.

10 Medical Pkwy Ste 302

Dallas, TX 75234

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Venkatachalam

• Prosthodontics

Education data for Dr. Venkatachalam is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Venkatachalam has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Venkatachalam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Venkatachalam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Venkatachalam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Venkatachalam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Venkatachalam to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Venkatachalam's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Awesome experience with Dr. BV in Dallas! Went to her for treating my tooth pain. Thoroughly professional advice. Got 2 root canals done. She went above and beyond in followups and made sure that I was fully comfortable in all the treatment. Very satisfied, will go back to her any day!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bhavani is indeed an excellent Dentist whom I approached her for dental pain. |She did Root Canal Treatment for me and also filled up the cavities. The problem has gone away permanently. She is outstanding in her work and I was very comfortable in her care. I would recommend her without any hesitation.
in New York, NY |
I consulted Dr.V about persistent pain in the lower teeth. After careful examination and x rays, she advised me that two teeth had been fractured and suggested dental implants. She gave me some temporary solutions and later on I got the extractions done and implants placed as per her advice. I am fine now thanks to her correct advice. I found her to be very professional and competent. She was gentle with her hands and I was fortunate to have consulted her.
Dallas, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Venkatachalam for the last few months. She is incredibly professional, gentle, patient and thorough. I wouldn't go to anyone else!
Have you seen Dr. Bhavani Venkatachalam, DMD?
Are you Dr. Venkatachalam?

Visit Dr. Venkatachalam