Contact provider for availability

Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Woss
9401 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1140 Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Beverly Hills, CA. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Woss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Woss

3.5

Dr. Woss?
Dr. Woss' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS
I’ve had three crowns done done by dr Woss. They are perfect! I had a wonderful experience, friendly clean office, works around my schedule, overall excellent experience. I also have teeth whitening trays and a bite guard since I grind my teeth. All have been great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS?
I used Dr Woss as my dentist for over 20 years. I was always happy with her thorough dental care and her honest explanations of work I did or didn’t need. I have and will continue to recommend her practice to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS?
Dr. Woss is always honest and pleasant, and she does not try to sell unnecessary dentistry. The cometic work she has performed is beautiful. She works on many celebrities, but will perform the same high quality work on everyone. She is an amazing dentist, someone you can really trust with your oral health and smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS?
I went to Dr. Woss for a chipped front tooth. Rather than repairing it, she FILED IT DOWN without first telling me. When I realized what she did, and saw that one tooth was now shorter than the other, I started crying. She proceeded to verbally berate and insult me for having ugly teeth to begin with (probably because I don’t have the fake Beverly Hills chiclets teeth that she is accustomed to seeing). She then filed my good tooth down so it would match the other tooth. So she gave me *two* shor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS?
I quite enjoyed Dr Woss while she was my dentist. She replaced 4 crowns for me. However 2/4 teeth abscessed shortly after due to malfitting crowns, causing me to require antibiotics, 2 root canals and replacement of involved crowns. I chose to replace all 4 as they were my front teeth and I wanted them to match. Be extremely picky about your teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS?
If i could give 0 stars I would. Dr. Beverly Woss charged my dental insurance company for services that she never did. I made an appointment at a different dentist and now my dental insurance will not cover those services she lied to the insurance about. Therefore I now need to pay out of pocket for a simple cleaning that she claimed to have done on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS?
Avoid. Do not trust her -- tries to sell expensive treatments and equipment like night guards.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Beverly Woss, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Woss?

Dr. Woss accepts

Dr. Woss accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Woss treats your condition or procedure