Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Betsey Clark, DDS
Dr. Betsey Clark, DDS is a dentist who practices in Elmira, NY.

419 Walnut St

Elmira, NY 14901

Learn about Dr. Clark

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Clark is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Clark has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
Dr. Clark's Performance
in Horseheads, NY |
Dr. Clark came highly recommended to me via my dental specialist. My specialist recommended a few dentists, although Dr. Clark was at the top of her list. After going to Dr. Clark, I can see why! She's extremely thorough, gentle and caring, plus never rushes you with questions posed to her. Additionally, I've never had a better cleaning than what Debbie has given me. Debbie possess the same wonderful traits as Dr. Clark! I couldn't be happier with my new dentist and her kind staff.
in Elmira, NY |
went to see her twice now and going back for more dental work up,she is the most careing and gentle person when it comes to dentisitry,very happy when i go there,and leave with a smile.
in Elmira, NY |
Dr. Clark is very gentle and kind. She took great care not to hurt me and to make sure I was comfortable at all times. Her staff is friendly and attentive.
in Himrod, NY |
Dr. Clark is my #1 choice for all my dental needs. I drive over an hour for cleaning, checkups and other dental needs because I trust her and her staff. I feel that they have my best interests at heart, always explaining my options, being very open about the costs associated with procedures. Never a surprise. Dr. Clark is also very gentle and compassionate. Terry, the dental hygienist is also another reason I go to this dental office. She always follows through on any concerns I may have.
in Elmira, NY |
I have found Betsey to be very caring and gentle. She takes her time to explain anything I have questions or concerns about at each visit. She has a great sense of humor, and that alleviates a lot of self-generated stress based on experiences from my childhood dentist. She also is patient with allowing plenty of time for any numbing medications to begin to work.
Have you seen Dr. Betsey Clark, DDS?
Are you Dr. Clark?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery