Dr. Beth Vander Schaaf, DDS

Dr. Beth Vander Schaaf, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Beth Vander Schaaf, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Scottsdale, AZ. She graduated from University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry and practices cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

7327 E Thomas Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Vander Schaaf

This content was provided by Dr. Vander Schaaf "We are about treating patients in a compassionate and comfortable environment. We show, recommend and inform our patients so that they are able to participate in the decision making process about their care. Of course there are vital areas that need to be selected to avoid the consequences of pain and/or infection (treating decay or removing an abscessed tooth that can not be saved) but dentistry has come a long way and while there are many procedures that will enhance beauty, overall health and longevity and these choices often can be delayed or selected as desired."

17  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Iowa Speech Pathology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Vander Schaaf has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vander Schaaf has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vander Schaaf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vander Schaaf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vander Schaaf's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vander Schaaf to family and friends

Dr. Vander Schaaf's Performance

Dr. Vander Schaaf Says:
"

I am always available by appointment to review your needs and clarify any recommendations made at no cost to you.Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey to tell me how well we communicated and connected with you regarding your oral condition(s) and any improvements suggested.

"

Dr. Beth has been my dentist for over 20 years and all of her work has stood the test of time. She does it all, from whitening to crowns. She is always friendly, kind and understanding. I love that she can also take care of my Botox needs now that I am getting older ; ) She deserves my highest...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Beth & Staff are great. Always feel welcomed and in great hands. If you need a dentist I would recommend Dr Beth & her staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazing!! thank you to doctor Beth in her staff for being on time in so caring, she listen and made me feel so at ease!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My husband and I see Dr. Beth... for the last 24 years! I love this lady and I think I have had every dental service possible under the sun. If anyone knows her work, we do! My favorite care has to be my veneers-it has changed my life! (I'm told I look younger!)Thank you Dr. Beth
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have known Dr. VanderSchaaf for over 20yrs. I have never met a dentist who cares more about her patients as much as she does. Her ethics are impeccable. Her office is inviting and relaxing. Her staff is so friendly. She does great work and has adjusted her schedule to fit me in when I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Vander Schaaf?