Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Lynch

Dental Care Burke

9239 OLD KEENE MILL RD Burke, VA 22015

Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Burke, VA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lynch to book an appointment.

Dr. Lynch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lynch

96.7741935483871%

Dr. Lynch?
My wife and I travel over two hours from Union Bridge, Maryland to Alexandria, Va. to have our dental needs met by Dr. Bernard Lynch and staff. That alone is a good indicator of our faith in them. Dr. Lynch, Clarissa, Michael, Josh, and Tiffany, always provide a sense of confidence and work extra hard to ease any anxiety you might experience. He and his assistant (Michael) are top-notch in their fields of general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. He also has the most modern equipment available, is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and exudes a feeling of confidence that will prompt you to become a permanent patient. If you are seeking the best, look no further than the professional dental offices of Dr. Bernard Lynch. You will thank me for it time and time again.
Nicholas Plazio – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
The office uses the most modern equipment and techniques to make even difficult procedures a lot easier, more thorough and as permanent and teeth can be. The staff (hygienists and dentists) is equally superb.
gregm – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Dr. Lynch took great care of my teen twin daughters. His entire staff is very professional and courteous. Karen, my daughters' hygenist, is among the best we have ever had.
Charlene C. in VA – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Dr Lynch and his staff have provided the full range of dental care to me and my wife for over 10 years .
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Had a great experience with Dr. Lynch. Front office as well as the dental work. Would recommend them highly.
Feb 24, 2019
Efficient & friendly
Kay in Woodbridge, VA – Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
One of the best experiences I have ever had at a dentist office. Your staff was cheerful and went to great lengths to make me comfortable- explaining everything they were doing- step by step. Appreciated how quickly everyone there assessed my problem and took steps to take care of it. Thank you
Sharlene Wyer in Springfield, VA – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Could not have had better care So appreciative you accepted me as a patient on a last minute emergency basis All personnel were courteous, friendly and very professional. Look forward to. Having you as 'my' dentist-
Sharlene Wyer in Springfield, VA – Dec 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
We feel so lucky to have found Dr. Lynch! We are new to the area and hadn't found a new dentist when my youngest son woke with excruciating tooth pain. Dr. Lynch's staff was able to schedule us in immediately. The rest of the family is now seeing him and they treat us like family. Dr. Lynch is warm and personable and he really puts you at ease. His attention to detail is amazing and he takes the extra time to make sure you are comfortable and satisfied with your dental care!
Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Dr Lynch and staff are very professional and knowledgeable. I’ve been a patient for about ten years and would highly recommend them.
Reed scull in Annandale , VA – Nov 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Great doctor and the office manager(Joshua) is great at answering all of my questions
Alexandira , VA – Nov 05, 2018
Rockstar's, thank you!
Brian – Oct 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Lynch to anyone in need of dental care. After my first consultation I felt completely relieved and excited about what was to come for my next appointment. The staff was very friendly and the environment was very welcoming. I was very hesitant at first because everyones judgement is not always the best; however the energy I received left me feeling as though he really cared and not just a person wanting to complete a job.
Brenda Miller in Dumfries , VA – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
I had a cleaning. My gums were painful and the doctor made an accurate diagnosis. The assistant was wonderful and caring. The office was very appealing. I have a follow-up appt with him.
Satisfied Patient in Burke , VA – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
I had major dental surgery including an implant. Dr. Lynch and his staff could not have been more caring. They took the time to explain everything to me before doing it and took a lot of the stress out of it. I would encourage anyone to give them a try.
Jack Roxbrough in Annandale, VA – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Karen is excellent! I won't let anyone else clean my teeth. Dr Lynch is thorough and totally painless.
KRISTIE STEEL in Springfield VA – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Dr. Lynch’s staff are very accommodating with appointments. They are always very helpful and kind. Plus we get great care!
Burke – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Will my teeth was very bad and I have 12 teeth left in my mouth. I got pain on and off. When I called Dr lynch office they have me in the next day no joke I'm very happy with the Dr and his team trustedme his good man. I advice any one to see this Dr. his very professional all the way Best the doctor and his team the best
Steve in Fairfax – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Some years ago I had a dentist that was supposed to be a good dentist. He was doing crowns at a major pace until He disappeared. I found Dr. Lynch who found that the crowns were poorly done and I was beginning to have serious problems if they weren't taken care of. Worst were taken first. We were able to do the job over about four years. Including a replaced a failed bridge. My teeth are in the best condition since I was a teenager and I'm now 79 years old.
Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?
Dr. Lynch prides himself in a providing excellent dental care as well providing the most advanced dental procedures in his practice. He is personable as well which makes the experience a positive one.
Cyn Ray in Alexandria, VA – Dec 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bernard Lynch, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lynch?

• Cosmetic Dentistry