Dr. Benjamin Watson III, DDS

Dr. Benjamin Watson III, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Benjamin Watson III, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Newport News, VA and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Vcu School Of Dentistry in 1983 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

729 Thimble Shoals Blvd Ste 7E

Newport News, VA 23606

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Watson III

Dr. Watson III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Watson III " I was born and raised in the Hampton and Newport News, Virginia area. I went to the University of Richmond for undergraduate work and the Medical College of Virginia (VCU School of Dentistry) for my dental degree. I have always liked science, art, and working with people so dentistry was a perfect fit for me. It is not often we get to do something that we love doing; that is me and dentistry. I enjoy being able to help someone smile that has not smiled due to bad teeth. Seeing them smile for the first time is a feeling that you never forget. I have been blessed to do something that I love and to being able to help others in the process."

This content was provided by Dr. Watson III "The philosophy of our dental team is to provide our patients with up-to-date quality dental care in the most comfortable environment possible. Since no two patients are the same, we provide patients with customized dental care suited to their needs. We want you to understand your treatment so that you can make an informed decision. We also strive to make your visits comfortable using such methods as sedation dentistry or nitrous oxide."

9  Practice Areas

• Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Richmond
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Vcu School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Watson III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Watson III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Watson III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watson III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Watson III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watson III to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Watson III's Performance

Dr. Watson III Says:
"

I sincerely thank each patient for their feedback. This feedback continuously helps us develop a practice that can give excellent and personalized patient care. Our practice continually discusses how we can make our practice meet our patient's needs and the feedback we receive from our patients is extremely helpful. We want to serve our patients with the best care possible and good feedback helps us achieve this.

"

Great customer service fast and efficient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thanks Daniel for the kind words. I and my staff, will continue to try and bring patients, such as yourself, the best in Dentistry.