Dr. Benjamin Watson III, DDS

Dr. Benjamin Watson III, DDS

Dentistry | Male

The philosophy of our dental team is to provide our patients with up-to-date quality dental care in the most comfortable environment possible. Since no two patients are the same, we provide patients with customized dental care suited to their needs. We want you to understand your treatment so that you can make an informed decision. We also strive to make your visits comfortable using such methods as sedation dentistry or nitrous oxide.

I was born and raised in the Hampton and Newport News, Virginia area. I went to the University of Richmond for undergraduate work and the Medical College of Virginia (VCU School of Dentistry) for my dental degree. I have always liked science, art, and working with people so dentistry was a perfect fit for me. It is not often we get to do something that we love doing; that is me and dentistry. I enjoy being able to help someone smile that has not smiled due to bad teeth. Seeing them smile for the first time is a feeling that you never forget. I have been blessed to do something that I love and to being able to help others in the process.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Watson III's Experience

Visiting Dr. Watson III

Dr. Watson III accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Watson III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watson III to family and friends
based on 6 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Watson III Says:

I sincerely thank each patient for their feedback. This feedback continuously helps us develop a practice that can give excellent and personalized patient care. Our practice continually discusses how we can make our practice meet our patient's needs and the feedback we receive from our patients is extremely helpful. We want to serve our patients with the best care possible and good feedback helps us achieve this.

Dr. Watson III's Performance
in Yorktown, VA |
Great customer service fast and efficient.
Thanks Daniel for the kind words. I and my staff, will continue to try and bring patients, such as yourself, the best in Dentistry.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Watson III, DDS?

Compare Dr. Watson III

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Watson III's Care Philosophy

Dr. Watson III says...

I take each patient's condition as unique. I listen to the patient prior to performing any examination. The patient can tell you a great deal if we listen. From there an evaluation/exam is performed. From there a diagnosis is determined. My final diagnosis is determined by what the patient tells me, an exam along with radiographs, and over 30 years of clinical experience.

Dr. Watson III says...

I have taken a great deal of continued education. I hold both the Fellowship and Mastership Awards in The Academy of General Dentistry. I also hold the Fellowship and Mastership Awards in The Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation. I have also taken a great deal of continued education is Sleep Dentistry involving sleep apnea and the fabrication of oral appliances for this condition.

Dr. Watson III says...

Dr. Watson III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Chipped Tooth

Vcu School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1983

University Of Richmond

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Watson III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watson III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Dentistry