Dr. Benjamin Tindal, DMD

Dr. Benjamin Tindal, DMD

Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Benjamin Tindal, DMD is a dentist who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

5911 N Honore Ave Ste 123

Sarasota, FL 34243

Learn about Dr. Tindal

This content was provided by Dr. Tindal "I have a passion for learning, I love what I do, and I strive for excellence in every aspect of patient care."

• Prosthodontics

• University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Tindal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tindal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tindal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tindal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tindal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tindal to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Tindal's Performance
Sarasota, FL |
Great experience from first phone call to last visit. Would recommend Dr Tindal without hesitation.
Sarasota, FL |
The moment you walk in to the Tindal Prosthodontics family you are welcomed with warm smiles. From Sue and Janice at the front desk to Britt and Brittany in the back. I can not say enough about Carley the hygienist. She is extremely through but with a gentle touch. You can tell that she truly cares about her patients well being. Dr. Tindal does everything possible to make sure you are comfortable. I can not say enough about the team at Tindal Prosthodontics!
in Sarasota, FL |
From the moment you walk in to Tindal Prosthodontics you are greeted by a warm, professional and caring staff. There was minimal wait time and the Dr and staff made sure I was comfortable before proceeding. I came in for a cleaning and comprehensive exam, which was the most thorough examination I had ever received at any dental facility. A month later I chipped my front tooth and the office accommodated me almost immediately. I highly recommend Dr. Tindal to all my family and friends.
in Sarasota, FL |
Best dental practice I have ever been to! Dr. Tindal is extremely knowledgeable and personable. His staff is extremely friendly.
Bradenton, FL |
I have had three crowns done by Dr. Tindal, and I have been most happy with his attention to my comfort and his determination that his work be of the highest quality. This attitude is reflected by his office staff as well. I would definitely recommend him.
Sarasota, FL |
I began seeing the dentist at a young age after I experienced trauma to my front teeth following an accident. Since that time I have had ongoing cosmetic and pain issues. I was referred to Dr Tindal and have never looked back. Dr Tindal's training has allowed him to take in the full picture when it comes to the dynamics of my teeth including the force of my bite. The added bonus is how amazing my teeth look! I recommend Dr Tindal to everyone I know!
in Sarasota, FL |
I have seen several dentists for my ongoing dental health problems and was finally referred to Dr Tindal for a specialized evaluation. Not only was Dr Tindal the first dentist to finally help my problems but he was so gentle, patient, and caring. His office staff is equally as amazing. I am so thankful I finally found a specialist that was able to bring me relief!
in Englewood, FL |
I would NOT recommend this dentist! Poor listening skills. Has his own agenda for your dental needs and becomes agitated when you confront him. His fees are also higher than others in the area. His staff is very nice but at times seemed to be step ford like! He is also X-ray and picture happy. Save your money and do a little more research!
The day of my last appt., June 27, 2016 I saw Tindal for a swollen mouth, a ragged back tooth and my bite was off. He was so furious he never looked in my mouth but lectured me for an hr. I had to have major work done due to dry mouth (Sjrogren's) that eroded all my teeth. He raised his voice and wanted to know if I was ever biopsied for Sjrogren's and each time I tried to answer he kept asking the same question but louder and angrier. He badgered me and was verbally abusive. I left in tears.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Tindal, DMD?
Are you Dr. Tindal?