Dr. Benjamin Po Jr, DDS

Dr. Benjamin Po Jr, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |

Dr. Benjamin T. Po is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Katy area for more than 25 years. Dr. Po is experienced in Non IV Conscious Oral Sedation, Preventative Dentistry and Restoration Dentistry. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and American Dental Association. PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Po Non IV Conscious Oral Sedation Preventative Dentistry Restoration Dentistry FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, Check, Discover, Amex, Mastercard. We also offer financing through Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Ameritas Assurant Health Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee Delta Dental Dental Network of America Dominion Insurance Guardian Humana MetLife Principal Financial Group United Concordia United Healthcare

Pediatric Dentist of Katy, P.A.

24022 Cinco Village Center Blvd Ste 210

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Po Jr

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Po has been a dentist for our son and daughter for many years. He is very friendly and makes the experience enjoyable. Our kids have never been afraid to go to the dentist. They actually love it!
I have nothing but positive things to say about this office. They are positive, friendly, honest. I have been to other places and they just want to take your money. Their level of expertise is unbelievable. My kids have had bad experience elsewhere and my kids are anxious about going to the dentist now. They make the visit so easy and welcoming my kids leave skipping. Anyone looking for a dentist, look no further. I wish I was given his name and number from the start.
Our kids have been patients of Dr. Po's for years. We love him and his office staff. Everyone is so nice, wait times are minimal, and the comfort of our children is his utmost concern. He is quick and efficient, yet explains everything in detail. I would recommend him to anyone in the area looking for a Pediatric Dentist.

Pediatric Dentist of Katy is committed to providing outstanding comprehensive dental care for children from infancy through adolescence. We are trained to provide advanced, specialty-level care for infants, children, teens and patients with special health care needs. We are dedicated to enhancing the dental health of your child through education, motivation, and treating them like a member of our own family. For the same reason most parents take their children to a pediatrician for their medical care, we believe the best place for your child's dental care lies in the hands of a trained pediatric dentist.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Pediatric Dentist-Christophers Hospital For Children In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Po Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Po Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Po Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Po Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Po Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Po Jr to family and friends
Dr. Po Jr's Performance
My son loves the dentist and the wonderful staff. We live in Sugar Land and even though there are many pediatric dentists, we choose to see Dr. Po and do not have plans to see anyone else.
Everyone is super friendly and professional. Dr. Po is excellent and great with the kids.
He made my visit very quick and nearly painless.He made jokes too make me feel better too.
Dr. Po and his staff have been a blessing to our family. We love that we have a dentist we can trust with our most precious treasurers, our children. The kids enjoy their time at the dentist office because Dr. Po is friendly and funny. As parents, we are grateful for accurate diagnosis and treatment as well as a time efficient staff who genuinely cares.
Dr. Po and his staff are great with my kids. We've been coming here for years (and we'll keep coming) :) Highly recommended!!!
We have been seeing Dr Po for the last six years and my children love him! He takes his time with each child and interacts with them. They look forward to seeing him every six months!
My daughter always has a positive experience with Dr. Poe and his staff. She enjoys the compliments and the small talk that he gives her, and the time the staff assist her as a patient.
Overall great practice
from the moment we walked in the door, everyone was kind and friendly. Dr Poe has the best way with the patients. He is great at his job. We love this place.
We've been very happy with Dr. Po over the many years we've been coming. The only suggestion I'd make is when he is explaining what he is doing with certain teeth, whether it be fillings, cavities, treatment, etc - that he slow down just a bit in explaining to the parents. Lol, sometimes I can barely keep up, esp since I don't know the numbers of my kids' teeth! :)
The experience is great! No complaints.
Dr. Po has been our boy's dentist for several years.
My children have been patients of Dr. Po's since they first got teeth! We've been through everything- extra teeth, extractions needed because of extra teeth and a few cavities along the way... but my children view coming to the dentist as a positive experience despite these sometimes "traumatic" incidents and as the parent I have always felt Dr. Po's expertise has prevented us from spending on procedures that other dentists would have thought necessary. We are patients until adulthood!
We love Dr. Po! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my four boys' teeth. He has been caring for my boys for the last 10 years. I recommend him to everyone who comes to Katy.
My 4 kids have been going to Dr Po for years. Dr Po always explains to the kids what needs to be done during each treatment and this makes them feel comfortable if they are nervous. It is always a great experience.
Dr.Po is great with special needs children! He is very patient and works with you any way he can!
Always have a great experience. His office environment is very kid friendly and they offer many distractions to make the kids feel at ease and provide a stress free situation.
We have been coming to Dr. Po for years!! My daughters love him and the staff!! Very professional and always super helpful!! Highly recommend!!!
Dr Poe is a great Doctor and very good with kids. Staff always nice .
My girls love coming for their checks-up at Dr. Po's office and always asking when the next visit will be. Dr. Po and his staff are wonderful and always friendly.
The kids have been coming here for years and they love the dentist and the office staff. very professional and friendly atmosphere.
I've always been amazed how quickly my girls are in and out of the office. We've never had any issues left unresolved and happy with how the girls are monitored through the ten years we've been seeing Dr. Po.
We have been coming to Dr. Po for years. I wouldn't have my children go anywhere else. He and his staff always put the kids at ease and explain everything that will happen during the visit. I highly recommend Dr. Po to everyone. Thanks Dr. Po!
We have been coming to Dr.Po many years. Last year my 12 year old son hit the bottom of the pool when he dived in...well, he did not think he hit it...but a chunk of his front tooth was gone! I called Dr. Po's after hours number and HE ANSWERED!! Asked me to text him some pictures and promptly said he would meet us at his office in 30 minutes. This averted an ER visit and lots of pain that my son was in. Thank you Dr. Po!!
My son has been a patient for almost 11 years and he has always been treated nice. We really love the service.
very caring and compassionate
Provides sensible and good advice, kids are comfortable visiting Dr. Po
always kind and helpful
good time and no wait
The kids started when we moved here from CA and now they're in high school!! Excellent service! All of his orthodontics recommendations were spot on and the kids have excellent teeth!!! Thanks Dr. Po and the whole gang!!
My kids love coming to the dentist! We love the care our boys get from Dr. Po and his staff. Everyone is always so friendly.
We've been with Dr. Po for 10 years now. He is very good with our children.
My kids have been coming here for about 5 years! My son has outgrown the dental chair so he will be moving on soon but my daughter will be staying. Dr. Po is very friendly and always makes my kids and I laugh. He always speaks to me and shakes my hand. The staff up front is always very kind as well! Love this place, not going anywhere!!! I only wish they had a larger chair for the teens!
Dr. Po is the only dentist my kids have ever seen since they were little. We will continue to see him until the kids are no longer Pediatric age!! Thanks Dr. Po!
My daughter has been going almost 10 yrs and she loves it. Dr Po is funny and great to talk to, also very understanding on the kids needs.
Dr. Po is a fun Dentist who keeps the my kids relaxed. Mom is thrilled that my kids have been cavity free since we started coming to his office. Visits are usually quick too!
A dental visit can be a traumatic experience for a child and after visiting few dentist in the area for my child finally found Dr Po. I daughter has since look forward to her appts without anxiety or fear. The office staff is so friendly and helpful and Dr Po has that magical touch to make the child feel at ease and comfortable and turn the experience to be a pleasant one instead of scary. If you have a child and a dentist, this is the place to go. You will never have t...
Dr. Po is always willing to spend time to explain any issues and is very patient with children.
Dr. is expert,
Looked at my teeth well, enjoyed the experience. Staff was kind to me and was well taken care of. Told me what to do to make my teeth be healthier.
Been coming for years child is now a college student still love Dr. Po.
This is the second time that my 4 year old has had dental work done by Dr.Po. He is amazing as well as everyone else in his office! They explain everything and make sure you feel comfortable before performing anything. They were also very patient with my daughter! I would recommend him to anyone.
My kids have been patients of Dr. Po for 10 years and they just love him. He is very good with kids! I struggled with dental anxiety growing up and it is so nice that my kids love going to see Dr. Po. We drive from Baytown to Katy and will continue to do so! It is well worth the trip! Dr. Po is always available to answer questions and explain the treatment plan. His staff is also very friendly and helpful! We have even had 2 situations where we had weekend emergenc...
Great experience, Yeleiny (hygienist) was very patient and careful, sweet and every time we come she works on me. Overall good time 10/10. Whenever Dr.Po works on me hes always really fun and relaxing overall good time with him too 10/10.
Dr. Po is by far one of the best doctor's if not the BEST in Katy! My son has been coming to his office since he was 2 years old. My son enjoys coming to the dentist and loves Dr. Po and how kind and loving he truly is. If you are looking for a pediatric dentist look no further, my son is 10 now and will continue to come here until Dr. Po retires. Thank you Dr. Po and staff for making your office feel like home!
My children have been patients of Dr. Po for 6 years and we have always received amazing service and care. I recommend him to everyone and every friend has been just as happy with his care.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Po Jr, DDS?

Visit Dr. Po Jr