Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS

Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS

Pediatric DentistryMaleAge 62

Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Katy, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Po to book an appointment.

Pediatric Dentist of Katy, PA

Visit Website
Pediatric Dentist of Katy, PA24022 Cinco Village Center Blvd Ste 210 Katy, TX 77494

Pediatric Dentist of Katy

Pediatric Dentist of Katy, P.A.24022 Cinco Village Center Blvd Ste 210 Katy, TX 77494
    • Sat: closed

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Po's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Po

6.962025316455696%

Dr. Po?
  • Staff friendliness (145)
  • Wait times (145)
  • Appointment scheduling (144)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (12)
  • Appointment was rushed (11)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (11)
Dr Po and his staff are amazing and very accommodating. I have been going to Dr Po for years (since I was in 2nd grade). He has treated me with care and gave great advice to improve my oral health and treated me with respect. He is very funny and makes his patients feel very confrontable. He even caught a mistake that my orthodontist made which caused me to develop a small cavity which he fixed and was very supportive though the process of a filling which was my first one so I was very scared. His office staff are wonderful and his dental hygiene staff were pretty good most of the time. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the office changed their procedures for check in and made the office safer by installing plexiglass around the front desk, HEPA filters, temperature scans and COVID-19 questioner before the appointment. They also got rid of their waiting room to allow for 6 feet social distancing. I would highly recommend Dr Po for anyone looking for a pediatric dentist in the Katy area.
May 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
he is super nice and awesome and super duper awesome
James S. – Aug 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
I have 4 kids and we have been seeing Dr. Po for at least 10 years. The office staff is friendly and efficient. Dr. Po has always been kind and patient with the kids. We are able to schedule our appointments at the same time and be out in less than an hour.
J. R. – Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
we have been coming here for almost a decade because he is the best! he has always listened to my son while in the chair and made him feel comfortable. when it was time for braces, he suggested an awesome orthodontist. we will never leave!
J. R. – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
We've been coming since the kids were babies, and he and his staff work very hard to create a stress free environment.
Amy M. – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
We have been taking our daughters to see Dr. Po for over 18 years! As soon as the girls had teeth, Dr. Po and his staff have taken care of them. Thank you for all the wonderful years of healthy teeth!!
D'ann C. – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
Why do we LOVE Dr. Po? He is GREAT with our kids! He sets a great example for our kids as former serviceman and Boy Scout! He works with Dr. Forrest next door who is our orthodontist! He is close by! He has late appointments on Tuesdays for working moms (sshh...don't tell!) He sees both my klds at the same time and has open stations, so I can easily float around and get in and out quickly!
K. T. – Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
We love how quick the visits are but not sacrificing quality in anyway. I also love that we can schedule all four kiddos at the same time.
J. J. – May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
We found DR Po quite by accident some 10+ years ago. He's taken great care of our kids ever since. He and his staff are patient and explain everything they are doing each time we are in. They recommend things that need to be done but don't push it on you if it's not right for your family. Dr Po is funny with the kids and informative for the parents. HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a pediatric dentist
M. J. – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
Dr. Po has been great with our children especially when my daughter was younger and a little nervous about being at the dentist.
Anonymous – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
my kids see Dr. Po and I am blessed on how he takes the time with each child...My kids age ranges from 13 to 1yrs...He is very direct and has the best side manner I have ever seen...I know if he ever had to move my family will follow.. The staff is also amazing..Very Happy..Keep up the great work...
Heather R. – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
Dr. Po goes out of the way to make sure you understand the treatment, and the child is comfortable. My daughter knocked her front tooth out at softball practice around 5pm. Dr Po rushed over from his ranch to try to fix the tooth, and comfort my daughter and us parents in the process. Even though this is the job Dr. Po has chosen, he and his wife goes above and beyond to provide excellent service with an comfortable atmosphere. Even during a dental emergency! Thank You Dr Po & RN Po
Kelly M. – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
Very friendly and on time!
A. S. – Jan 13, 2018
great
Anonymous A. – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
We went here for a long time and he help our teeth to be healthy.Later on we will have a great smile.
Anonymous – Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
We have been coming to Dr. Po since my first child had his first two teeth. I love the staff and the service. Dr. Po never hesitates to take time with us when there is something to discuss. He is very kind and the boys love him. Now 11 & 13 they don't fight me when its time to go to the dentist. I remember we even came home to see him for their visit when we lived in Baku. No other dentist will do! We recommend him highly to anyone who is looking for a pediatric dentist.
Patricia M. – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
Dr. Po and his staff are AMAZING!!!!!! I have been bringing my children to his practice since we moved to Katy and all three of my children are extremely comfortable with everyone in the office. It is like family!! His bedside manner is great for children which makes them forget that they are even nervous anymore. I would (and do!) recommend him and his staff for all children.
Kathleen in Katy,TX – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
We love Dr. Po we came here because of a friends referral. and that was almost 10 years ago and weve added a child since then. we will never leave here as long as hes open. he entertains the children so as to have an environment that they are happy to come to. yet he teaches them to take care of their teeth.
S B. – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
Dr. Po is so friendly and easy to talk with. Best dental experiences ever. His staff is efficient and so helpful.
Tiffany C. – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?
Dr Po has watched my daughter grow up literally. We have been with him for 12 years. I love his spirit and how he can make my daughter feel at ease. She has never been afraid of her dental visits which makes mommy's life much easier. The office staff have always been accommodating especially since we are now in Manvel/Pearland, Texas. We will be with Dr Po until she is no longer able to receive pediatric care.
Ametria V. – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Po, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Po?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Po treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Po's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Restoration
  • Oral Conscious Sedation
  • Oral Sedation
  • Preventive Dental Care

Dr. Po accepts

Dr. Po accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

Dr. Benjamin T. Po is a Pediatric Dentist serving the Katy area for more than 25 years. Dr. Po is experienced in Non IV Conscious Oral Sedation, Preventative...Read more

• Pediatric Dentistry