Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Benjamin Johnson, DMD
Ben Johnson was inspired to go into oral surgery by his father, Dr. Carl Johnson, and their lifelong friend and colleague, Dr. Rick Edwards. He saw the differences they were able to make in patients' lives and wanted to be able to do the same. Now, Dr. Ben works with his father and Dr. Edwards on a daily basis and feels extremely lucky for the opportunity. He shares a similar philosophy with both of them regarding patient care and satisfaction, which centers on providing highly focused, patient-centered treatment. Dr. Ben strives to treat every patient like they are a part of the family. He understands that coming into the office for oral surgery can be a potentially anxious process, and he works hard to make each patient's experience as comfortable as possible. Dr. Ben enjoys practicing oral surgery because it provides him with the opportunity to improve patients' lives.

309 2nd St SE

Auburn, WA 98002

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Johnson

Every patient deserves a positive experience at our office, and I work hard to ensure that. My goal every day is to help patients feel completely comfortable when they visit our office and confident in their choice to come to us. I believe that when the focus is on quality patient care, the results turn from ordinary into exceptional.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Gingival Fibrosis
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

• Dental Implant
  • Implant-Supported Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Temple University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Cook County Hospital

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
I have been coming to these doctors for years and my surgery is always painless.
Thank you, Timothy. It is great to hear that you experienced no pain in your procedures and their recovery. You have absolutely made our day. Reviews like yours make us so thankful to be able to do what we love and help people in our community.
in Seattle, WA |
fast
Thank you for the 5-star review, Faith! Knowing about your experience at our practice allows us to give future patients exceptional care and provide the best possible outcome. Thank you so much for leaving this review and letting us know how we did.
in Poulsbo, WA |
Good
Thank you for the 5-star review, Tess! Knowing about your experience at our practice allows us to give future patients exceptional care and provide the best possible outcome. Thank you so much for leaving this review and letting us know how we did.
Fine
Thank you for the 5-star review, Kylie! We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
fast quick
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Julitta. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
Great
Thank you for the 5-star review, Lindsay! We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
in Ravensdale, WA |
It was such an awesome experience. They educated me and told me things no other dentist every brought to my attention.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Robin. Thank you so much for providing this valuable feedback. It means the world to us that you had a positive experience.
Great
Thank you for the 5-star review, Tommy! We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
Seattle, WA |
Everything was so pleasant and very professional. Everyone was very nice.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. This allows others in our community to make better decisions about where to go for their oral surgery needs, now knowing how your experience was.
My wisdom teeth extraction went really good! Easier than I thought it would be.
Hi, Jessica. We are pleased to hear that your wisdom teeth removal procedure went well. We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
in Kent, WA |
I met Dr. Ben first and was thoroughly impress with his treatment of me. He listened to everything I said and answered all of my questions without diminishing me in anyway. He was gentle with me as I have a fear of dentists and I felt at ease throughout my entire exam.
We appreciate your kind words about Dr. Johnson, Stephanie. He enjoyed working with you as well. Knowing about your experience at our practice allows us to give future patients exceptional care and provide the best possible outcome. Thank you so much for leaving this review and letting us know how we did.
Nice
Thank you for the 5-star review, Haily! We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.
Felt at home, friendly
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Sharon. You have absolutely made our day. Reviews like yours make us so thankful to be able to do what we love and help people in our community.
in Kent, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed. It was easy and less painful than I was expecting!
Thank you, Madison. It is great to hear that you experienced minimal pain in your procedure and recovery. You have absolutely made our day. Reviews like yours make us so thankful to be able to do what we love and help people in our community.
I have extreme dental fear, but from the moment Dr. Ben Johnson came into the room he was empathetic and patient with me. He talked to me during the procedure, and was very kind knowing how nervous I was. I cannot express my gratitude enough for being treated like that during a time of great anxiety. He, and both nurses in the room) were just so very nice to me the entire time. I also appreciated the follow up phone call the next morning from the office. Very caring, very thorough care.
in Federal Way, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed by the Johnson's and it was easy.
Hi, Keanu. We are pleased to hear that your wisdom teeth removal procedure went well. Feedback like yours helps us ensure that we continually give all of our patients the best possible experience and outcome. We are truly grateful to you for letting us know how we are doing.
in Federal Way, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed and it went real smooth.
Hi, Kenia. We are pleased to hear that your wisdom teeth removal procedure went well. Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours.
in Maple Valley, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth removed and it was easy.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
in Buckley, WA |
The staff and doctor was very professional and they assured me that everything was going to be ok for my surgery.
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
I felt welcomed in the office. It was nice that I got a call the day before surgery to remind me of all of my pre operative instructions. Surgery was very easy, I didn't have any pain.
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
Easy to understand the process, straight forward.
Thank you for the 5-star review, Madison! Our entire staff strives to give each and every patient the best possible experience and outcome, and it means the world to us when we receive feedback likes yours. If you haven't already, please consider liking our Facebook page to stay up to date about our practice. Our profile can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/PNWOMS/. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist. Thank you again!
My overall experience was great. The staff was friendly, pleasant, accommodating, and I felt welcome.
Your kind words have made our day, Juan! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
great
Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience, Gabriel!
great!
Thank you for the 5-star review, Shannon!
in Federal way, WA |
I've had a great experience with the PNWOMS team. The service was fast and they really went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable.
Great Organization! very friendly and great at explaining all of my options! I never once felt pressured to do anything and even though I have turned down getting an implant right now I never got a bad feeling from this place! It's great
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
Buckley, WA |
All of my questions were answered. Everyone was nice and accommodating. Making an appointment was easy.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
Everything has gone great!
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
Buckley, WA |
I had my wisdom teeth extracted last week. I didn't have any pain at all and Dr. Ben says I have healed so well. It was super easy.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Federal way, Wa |
Prompt, courteous, and pain free. Extremely affordable, and excellent care. thank you!
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
having the videos at hand was great to really understand what I was doing and had the feeling of" I am in good hands" with Dr. Johnson.
in Buckley, WA |
My surgery was easy, I didn't have any problems.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
Everything was great!
Better than expected.
in Renton, WA |
It was a great experience.
in Seattle, WA |
Nothing but great things to say about this practice. The staff, doctor, anesthesia, all wonderful.
I have had a great experience with Dr. Johnson and his staff. They made me feel like first priority and were quick to respond to my questions.
It was a great experience
in Kent, WA |
It was the easiest procedure I've every had done. Dr. Ben made me so comfortable, I wasn't in much pain after at all.
in Maple Valley, WA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Benjamin to all of my friends. I had a very quick recovery time and everyone in the office was very friendly. Thank you for the experience!
Doctor Johnson was great. He was able take out my tooth on the day of my exam. That was really helpful considering my face was swollen from the infection I had. All the assistants that helped answered all my questions and they were helpful overall.
It was quick, and over before you know it! I love the Federal Way location!
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Kent, Wa |
It was a very positive experience.
Everything was easy.
I like that I receive reminders for when my appointments are. To top it off, I never have to wait long when I'm in the office. The best part is I always receive good treatment. It's nice when you go in to a dental office and your treated with kindness.
I had a great experience, I wasn't nervous at all once I et the doctor. Everything went great! I ould highly recommend.
Buckley, WA |
You guys are great! I Would 100% recommend you guys for this job!
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Kent, WA |
It was a great experience. painless.
in Auburn, WA |
I had two teeth removed. I was asleep, which was nice. I didn't have to see or hear anything, woke up, and I was done.
Its always been great.
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Johnson, DMD?

Visit Dr. Johnson