Dr. Benjamin Johnson, DMD

Dr. Benjamin Johnson, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 36 years old

49 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in Seatac, WA |
I had corrective jaw surgery by Dr. Ben Johnson and I am very happy with my results. It's a big surgery to, he made me feel comfortable, and at ease. Angela was my main contact person through out the process. She was very knowledgeable and helpful.
in Kent, WA |
I had a wisdom tooth removed and they had me in and out in 20 minutes. Painless and easy.
The staff is friendly and very helpful. They were more than happy to help with directions when I got lost on the way to the office.
in Renton, WA |
I had a great experience getting my wisdom teeth extracted. I fell asleep so fast and didn't really have to worry about anything. Everyone was very friendly and I would recommend them for wisdom tooth extractions.
Seattle, WA |
The staff is very friendly! I rarely had to wait. Everyone is concerned and understanding of everything. I felt very comfortable
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
Seattle, WA |
I was apprehensive and nervous. Doctor Ben put me at ease and talked me through the procedure and made it pain free!
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Kent, WA |
Everybody was really nice and accommodating. Angela helped me at the exam, surgery, and follow-up visit. She made me feel comfortable.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
in Kent, WA |
I had an implant from another office and had a bad experience. This office was great and made it as easy as possible for me.
Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.
in Seattle, WA |
I enjoyed my experience with Dr. Ben. Everyone took care of me and everything went well. I didn't even need any pain medication.
Seattle, WA |
My extraction wasn't as bad as I thought. The staff was great
in Kent, WA |
Everybody was nice. Angela helped me during the surgery and was excellent. Great experience considering the circumstances.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Johnson was wonderful, I highly recommend him! His assistant, Jessica, completely put me at ease.
in Seattle, WA |
It was an excellent experience.
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Seattle, WA |
Everything was great. No complaints. I would recommend this office.
Thank you for recommending our practice. We appreciate you sharing your great experience. Please tell your friends and family!
in Tacoma, WA |
I appreciated the fact that they had more than one location and could accommodate my schedule changes. When I had an rx issue, they returned my call immediately and also followed up the next day.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
Seattle, WA |
I came in to have my wisdom teeth taken out. The procedure was very fast and easy. Staff was great.
in Seattle, WA |
Great timing and efficiency. Got me in early before my appointment time!
Dr. Johnson and his staff took the time to realize that I was a patient and that I was scared to have extractions done. They made me feel comfortable going into surgery. Overall I was pleased with the results after the surgery. I had no pain afterwards.
Very personable and friendly. Made the process easier to approach and boosted confidence when it came to administering the anesthesia.
Buckley, WA |
Everything was super straight forward and easy! I had my pre molars taken out to fit my braces and everything went over smoothly. Pre-op instructions and post-op instructions were also easy as well. If you're feeling any discomfort (or not) the assistants were super sweet about checking up on you. Overall, it was just a really nice experience and all questions or concerns were answer professionally and in a matter that puts you at ease.
Edgewood, WA |
Very gentle. Explains procedures and keeps you posted on what's happening.
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Bonney Lake, WA |
Dr Ben was easy going and fun! The whole office is laid back and has a great overall vibe. Will definitely recommend!
in Lake Tapps, WA |
The office staff is very friendly, nice and helpful. Dr. Ben Johnson is very nice and explained everything as he went along, and was very efficient and the whole procedure was fairly painless.
Great patient care by Dr Ben Johnson and his staff. Procedure went very smoothly and looked better after than imagnined it would.
in Federal Way, WA |
Very respectful and greets you with a smile. Has fantastic staff that also answer all your questions with details to help you understand your procedures.
The doctor was very attentive. I felt like the staff cared overall.
Federal Way, WA |
I went in to the office slightly anxious, I walked out just fine! My procedure went really well!
Edggewood, Wa |
I am so impressed by his talented skills. He was fantastic to work with, the whole office was great. Thanks Dr. Ben!
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
Dr. Ben was very thorough and let me know what to expect before , during and after surgery. All the staff always polite, helpful, and have a smile.
Lynnwood, WA |
The surgury was quick and easy with no problems
in Seattle, WA |
I had no oain. He did a fine job
in Federal Way, WA |
He was really nice! So was all the staff!!
in Kent, WA |
Dr. Ben has done a wonderful job so far with my implant process. I'm only 6 weeks in after bone grafting for my front upper two teeth and it has been a breeze! Thank you Dr. Ben and staff!!
in Kent, WA |
Thank you Dr. Ben for your laid back, joyful, confident personality. Your team was the same. You and your staff bring character and integrity with putting your patients first! I know it's easy for me to go to the dentist as it isn't for some. I hope they find you because they will leave very very happy.
in Kent, WA |
A day after extensive procedures performed, I am amazed I have no pain!!
in black diamond wa |
Referred to Dr.Johnson ....had an consultation appt. the next day . Produce was done the following morning. Painless ...amazing ??
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Johnson, DMD?

Compare Dr. Johnson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Johnson says...

Ben Johnson was inspired to go into oral surgery by his father, Dr. Carl Johnson, and their lifelong friend and colleague, Dr. Rick Edwards. He saw the differences they were able to make in patients' lives and wanted to be able to do the same. Now, Dr. Ben works with his father and Dr. Edwards on a daily basis and feels extremely lucky for the opportunity. He shares a similar philosophy with both of them regarding patient care and satisfaction, which centers on providing highly focused, patient-centered treatment.

Dr. Ben strives to treat every patient like they are a part of the family. He understands that coming into the office for oral surgery can be a potentially anxious process, and he works hard to make each patient's experience as comfortable as possible. Dr. Ben enjoys practicing oral surgery because it provides him with the opportunity to improve patients' lives.

Dr. Johnson says...

Following dental school, Dr. Ben completed a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Cook County Hospital in Chicago. While at his residency, Dr. Ben trained to be able to perform a variety of surgical procedures. His training was heavily focused on routine and complex extractions, wisdom tooth removal, the placement of dental implants, and the treatment of jaw misalignments and diseases. His training alongside professionals, including licensed anesthesiologists, gave him the skills he needed to perform a full scope of oral and maxillofacial procedures.

Dr. Johnson says...

Dr. Ben attended college at Utah Valley University where he earned his bachelor's degree in Biology. After receiving his undergraduate degree, he continued on to Temple University in Philadelphia to obtain his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD).

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Abscess
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Gingival Fibrosis
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

Temple University
    Cook County Hospital
    Temple University

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery