Dr. Benjamin Hanson, DDS

Dr. Benjamin Hanson, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Benjamin Hanson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Brownstown Twp, MI. Read his story

Brownstown Dental Care

• Dental Source
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Hanson

Dr. Hanson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hanson "Dr. Hanson, DDS is an esteemed member of the Doctor Mastery Program. The five-year program consists of clinical training conducted by world renowned clinicians, from building on foundational skills and advancing to mastery of the most complex dental care. Upon completion of the five-year program, Dr. Hanson, DDS will achieve a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) held by only 7% of general dentists in the United States, as well as increase access to dental care. Education: Dr. Hanson earned his undergraduate degree in Biology and his Doctorate Degree in Dental Surgery at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Continuing Education & Professional Memberships: Dr. Hanson has completed advanced residency training at the Veterans Affairs and University of Michigan Hospitals in Ann Arbor Michigan. Dr. Hansons past and active affiliations and special training include: American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantologists American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Heartland Dental Care Esthetic Continuum Dr. Hanson's work has been published on the topic of endodontics by Dentsply Dental Specialties – an international healthcare product manufacturer and provider of continuing education. Personal Attention – Professional Care To Consistently offer optimal care, my team and I are committed to continuing education offering our patients the latest evidence-based advancements in technology, technique and medical research. Life & Hobbies: Dr. Hanson currently resides in Northville, MI with his wife Krystal. He is involved in semi-annual free Cancer Screening events at Botsford Hospital in Farmington, MI, and in his free time, Dr. Hanson enjoys spending time with friends and family."

This content was provided by Dr. Hanson ""I treat my patients as I would myself and my family. My team and I provide comprehensive care with special focus on providing a relaxing and comfortable experience. The greatest compliment to us is when our patients leave happy, healthy and eager to refer friends and family."

My Mission: Our patient's health and happiness is always our primary focus. We are committed to listening to your concerns and take pride in delivering the highest quality care for our patients."

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Education data for Dr. Hanson is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hanson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hanson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hanson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hanson to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hanson's Performance
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
He is great.
Woodhaven |
I have been going to Brownstown Dental for many years and found their staff and services as excellent.
Trenton, MI |
I've had a lot of dentist in the past 50 yrs or so and have to say dr. Ben has been the best, he really loves his work, I recommend him all the time to friends.
in Dearborn Heights, MI |
Professional and on time. Takes the time with every patient to answer any and all questions and address any issues.
in Lincoln Park, MI |
Dr. Hanson shows concern about my teeth. He doesn't treat me like, It's all about the benjamins. When working on one tooth he makes sure it won't affect the ones next to it. He Cares!!!
Taylor, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Hanson. Painless dentistry is possible.
in Trenton, MI |
Dr. Hanson has always made me feel very comfortable and calm every visit. No complaints about him or his staff at all. Best dentist I have found
in Brownstown, mi |
I went into the office and Dr Hanson took out my wisdom teeth the same day! I have been back many times for cleanings and have had a great experience each time! I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a great dentist!
Trenton, MI |
Dr Hanson is great! I had an emergency and called and they were able to see me the same day! Not only did they see me the same day, but they did the work too! It was quick and painless! I am not afraid of the dentist anymore!!!
in northville, mi |
I have been going to Dr. Hanson for a few years now. I used to have a fear of the dentist, but he always makes me feel comfortable. He and his staff are very friendly, and they make sure to answer all my questions. He has also squeezed me in for a same day appointment when I was having a horrible toothache! I would recommend Dr. Hanson to anyone!
in Ferndale, MI |
Dr Hanson and his staff have taken wonderful care of my family over the last three years. Great office!
in Plymouth, MI |
Dr. Hanson got me in for emergency treatment. He was very knowledgeable about my particular issue and took care of me that same day even though the office was very busy. I recommend Dr. Hanson to anyone looking for a Dentist.
in Brownstown, MI |
Dr. Hanson was able to get me in for an emergency the same day! He was even able to do all my work that day! I didn't even have to wait! I highly recommend Dr. Hanson to everybody!
Akron, OH |
Does terrible work. My family and I had to go elsewhere to get our fillings fixed afterward.
in Brownstown, MI |
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO HIM!! My 5 year old went to him this morning for a toothache. We found out he had an abscess. Rather than drain it or medicate it they decided pulling it was the best option since it was a baby tooth. The nurse was very kind. The doctor obviously does not deal well with children. He squeezed my son's face and yelled at him for crying in his office then covered my son's entire mouth with his hand to make him breath thru his nose! Unacceptable!!
in Trenton, MI |
Had a vermildly abscessed tooth. Was given an appointment the next day as i said it wasn't an emergency. Pulled my nasty broken tooth as requested. I'm planning on dentures as I never took proper care of my teeth. He advised if I insist on dentures I probably would only need the top one as my bottom teeth weren't all that bad. Quick, professional and painless. What more do you want? He's not cheap but not expensive either. I'd say a very fair price for his high level of competence. A+ staff too!
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Hanson, DDS?

Visit Dr. Hanson

Delta Dental Premier
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
    Dental
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    Connection Dental