Dr. Benjamin Hanson, DDS

Dr. Benjamin Hanson, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Hanson, DDS is an esteemed member of the Doctor Mastery Program. The five-year program consists of clinical training conducted by world renowned clinicians, from building on foundational skills and advancing to mastery of the most complex dental care. Upon completion of the five-year program, Dr. Hanson, DDS will achieve a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) held by only 7% of general dentists in the United States, as well as increase access to dental care. Education: Dr. Hanson earned his undergraduate degree in Biology and his Doctorate Degree in Dental Surgery at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Continuing Education & Professional Memberships: Dr. Hanson has completed advanced residency training at the Veterans Affairs and University of Michigan Hospitals in Ann Arbor Michigan. Dr. Hansons past and active affiliations and special training include: American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantologists American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Heartland Dental Care Esthetic Continuum Dr. Hanson's work has been published on the topic of endodontics by Dentsply Dental Specialties – an international healthcare product manufacturer and provider of continuing education. Personal Attention – Professional Care To Consistently offer optimal care, my team and I are committed to continuing education offering our patients the latest evidence-based advancements in technology, technique and medical research. Life & Hobbies: Dr. Hanson currently resides in Northville, MI with his wife Krystal. He is involved in semi-annual free Cancer Screening events at Botsford Hospital in Farmington, MI, and in his free time, Dr. Hanson enjoys spending time with friends and family.Read more

Brownstown Dental Care
19249 Allen Rd
Brownstown Twp, MI 48183 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

"I treat my patients as I would myself and my family. My team and I provide comprehensive care with special focus on providing a relaxing and comfortable experience. The greatest compliment to us is when our patients leave happy, healthy and eager to refer friends and family." My Mission: Our patient's health and happiness is always our primary focus. We are committed to listening to your concerns and take pride in delivering the highest quality care for our patients.Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Hanson
Dr. Hanson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (14)
in Brownstown, mi |
I went into the office and Dr Hanson took out my wisdom teeth the same day! I have been back many times for cleanings and have had a great experience each time! I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a great dentist!
Trenton, MI |
Dr Hanson is great! I had an emergency and called and they were able to see me the same day! Not only did they see me the same day, but they did the work too! It was quick and painless! I am not afraid of the dentist anymore!!!
in northville, mi |
I have been going to Dr. Hanson for a few years now. I used to have a fear of the dentist, but he always makes me feel comfortable. He and his staff are very friendly, and they make sure to answer all my questions. He has also squeezed me in for a same day appointment when I was having a horrible toothache! I would recommend Dr. Hanson to anyone!
in Ferndale, MI |
Dr Hanson and his staff have taken wonderful care of my family over the last three years. Great office!
in Plymouth, MI |
Dr. Hanson got me in for emergency treatment. He was very knowledgeable about my particular issue and took care of me that same day even though the office was very busy. I recommend Dr. Hanson to anyone looking for a Dentist.
in Brownstown, MI |
Dr. Hanson was able to get me in for an emergency the same day! He was even able to do all my work that day! I didn't even have to wait! I highly recommend Dr. Hanson to everybody!
Akron, OH |
Does terrible work. My family and I had to go elsewhere to get our fillings fixed afterward.
in Brownstown, MI |
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO HIM!! My 5 year old went to him this morning for a toothache. We found out he had an abscess. Rather than drain it or medicate it they decided pulling it was the best option since it was a baby tooth. The nurse was very kind. The doctor obviously does not deal well with children. He squeezed my son's face and yelled at him for crying in his office then covered my son's entire mouth with his hand to make him breath thru his nose! Unacceptable!!
in Trenton, MI |
Had a vermildly abscessed tooth. Was given an appointment the next day as i said it wasn't an emergency. Pulled my nasty broken tooth as requested. I'm planning on dentures as I never took proper care of my teeth. He advised if I insist on dentures I probably would only need the top one as my bottom teeth weren't all that bad. Quick, professional and painless. What more do you want? He's not cheap but not expensive either. I'd say a very fair price for his high level of competence. A+ staff too!
Have you seen Dr. Benjamin Hanson, DDS?

Dr. Hanson says...

Education:

Continuing Education & Professional Memberships:

Dr. Hansons past and active affiliations and special training include:

American Dental Association

Michigan Dental Association

Academy of General Dentistry

International Congress of Oral Implantologists

American Dental Society of Anesthesiology

Personal Attention – Professional Care

Dr. Hanson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hanson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Dr. Hanson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hanson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hanson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hanson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.