Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Donn

Word of Mouth Family Dentistry, Colorado Springs, CO 80906

202 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd Ste E Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.

Dr. Donn accepts

Dr. Donn accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Donn treats your condition or procedure

What People Say About Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Always wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS?
I was so concerned about getting 2 crowns done at the same time. Oh my gosh! It was not at all what I feared. No pain, and Dr. Donn AND his staff were great at keeping me feeling safe, pain-free, and calm. In addition to being so caring, Dr. Donn is also funny! It's not easy for me to be calm while in the Dentist's chair, but Dr. Donn AND his staff are amazing! I had a great experience! No pain last night either! AND...Dr. Donn called me this morning just to check on me. ...My RATING: 5 STARS - I would actually say 10 if available!! Thank you so much for being such a kind, caring person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS?
Dr Donn really cares about his patients and goes out of his way to help you. My husband and I have both had emergencies, a broken tooth and an old cap that had come off, and both of course on a weekend. He came in to to the office and temporarily fixed our teeth so we could get through the weekend. He goes above and beyond and that’s why he is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS?
I’ve been going to Dr. Donn for the past 3 years. He is professional & updated within his practice. His staff is friendly and very helpful. My family has been through general dental cleanings, cavity work and now crown with a few implants. We trust his work and he guarantees all. We highly recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS?
Dr. Donn was able to get me in for an appointment on very short notice for a toothache that suddenly cropped up. I was having difficulty eating and stressed about it. He was able to take care of the problem and I love the fact that he recommended a conservative treatment approach. Friendly and professional office staff, conveniently located office, a pleasant environment. Our whole family has been going to Dr. Donn since he opened his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS?
By far the best dentist office I have ever used. Dr. Donn and his entire staff are very professional, conscientious, courteous and fun! I actually look forward to going to the dentist! I highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS?
Dr. Donn took over my treatment plan after purchasing the dental office from my former dentist. I was initially concerned as my adult braces had just been removed and I still had 3 crowns to be done as part of my orthodontic correction. From my first meeting with Dr Donn I knew I was in good hands. He returned my confidence and now, a year later, could not be happier with the results. Knowledgable, attention to detail. Great guy. His staff: Nicole, Neda, Deena...all wonderful. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS?
My smile is a huge part of my personality, so I had sleepless nights when my front tooth cracked!!! My nerves were shot! I had images of my fixed tooth looking like Mr. Ed the talking horse, or a piece of chiclets gum standing out weirdly in my mouth! The finished product is remarkable, and no one can even tell it is a crown!!! Dr. Donn and his team sized and matched the color perfectly! Thank-You for saving my smile, and showing your heart of caring during my distress! You are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS?
I would and have recommended Dr. Donn to anyone in need of an excellent dentist. He is always researching new ways to treat old problems. I appreciate his level of innovation, individual attention, and prodigious competence. The staff at Word of Mouth is also amazing beyond words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Donn, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Donn?