Dr. Benjamin Black, DDS

Dr. Benjamin Black, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Benjamin Black, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Asheville, NC. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Black Orthodontics

5 Yorkshire St Ste A

Asheville, NC 28803

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Black

Dr. Black's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Black "Dr. Black has specialized in orthodontics in Asheville for over 25 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Black "Dr. Black has specialized in orthodontics in Asheville for over 25 years. During that time he has helped people of all ages feel better, look better, and live better by giving them straight, beautiful teeth. He received his M.S. and Orthodontic Specialty degrees from UNC-Chapel Hill and is known as a leader in the dental health community.Dr. Black and his family are very involved in many of the community groups that make Asheville such a great place to live and work. In fact, the Asheville Chamber of Commerce has awarded him Employer of the Year as well as Small Business Leader of the Year.When hes not busy creating beautiful smiles he enjoys time with his wife, Susan, and their three daughters, Michelle, Kathryn, and Sarah. He also serves on numerous local community boards."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Damon® Clear Braces
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Black is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Black has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Black has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Black does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Black and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Black's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Black

Dr. Black?
Dr. Black's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Benjamin Black, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Three family members all with excellent results. Dr. Black and his crew are all helpful, professional and couldn't be any nicer to work with. We will miss the smiling faces and the experiences we have had here. They truly make you feel like you are a part of their family.
Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Black, DDS?
I am very pleased with Dr. Black as well as each one of his staff for the professionalism, knowledge and experience in the service provided, and friendly smiling faces each visit. I have now had the privilege to obtain orthodontic treatment for myself and my son, and I have the utmost confidence in...Read More
Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Black, DDS?
Dr. B and his team were so great! I felt like I was a part of the family when I walked in the door the very first time! Heather, who assisted Dr. B in coordinating my treatment was awesome at putting my initial nerves at ease! Dr. B was fun and very personal! I would recommend anyone going to see...Read More
Feb 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Black, DDS?
My 15 year old son had finally lost all his baby teeth but was not excited about needing braces. Luckily I had a friend that works for Dr. Black and she told me about another option, Teen Invisalign. Not only was my son thrilled but the results have been amazing. We are very pleased with the...Read More
Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Benjamin Black, DDS?
From start to finish this has been a wonderful practice! I am so excited about my results I can't believe I waited to get this process going! Would highly recommend to any and all of my friends and family considering orthodontics!
Jan 26, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Black?