Orthodontics  |
Dr. Benito Benitez, DDS
Dr. Benito Benitez, DDS is a dentist who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

8510 Abrams Rd Ste 508

Dallas, TX 75243

• DenteMax
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Benitez

For over 20 years, our practice has been proudly serving Dallas, Frisco, and the surrounding areas. We have built our practice around providing excellence in orthodontics and patient care. Our team is dedicated to creating a positive orthodontic experience for all of our patients. We invite you to visit one of our convenient office locations in Dallas and Frisco for a complimentary orthodontic consultation. We look forward to working with you, and your wonderful smile! rxsmile.com?

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Colorado School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Benitez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Benitez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Benitez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benitez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Benitez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benitez to family and friends
Dr. Benitez's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Benitez worked on my teeth for 2 years and gave me the wrong type of retainer. When my teeth started to move a year later after wearing my retainer every single night, I went back to see him and there were spaces between almost every single tooth. He told me I needed braces again, even after my 2 years. He acted like it wasn't his fault and that he'd never worked on me and blamed it on his old partner, who hardly worked on my teeth. I am very unhappy with his service and would not recommend.
in Dallas, TX |
My family met Dr. Benitez initally when he was sharing the Dallas practice with Dr. Greenberg. Both of my teenage sons have since had all of their orthodontic treatment and follow up with Dr. Benitez ever since he took on the Dallas office exclusively. I highly recommend him and his practice team for their expertise, accessibility, and caring.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Benitez is very friendly and made us feel comfortable. My sister had braces and had a great experience. He made me a retainer even though I hadn't worn one in many years. Highly recommend visiting his practice!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Benitez and his staff are friendly and welcoming. Both my kids are happy to see him rather than dreading a visit. The office is very nice and welcoming. Thank you for the great job you and your staff do.
in Dallas, TX |
We started out with just a spacer a couple years ago when a baby molar had to be pulled and we didn't want the permanent teeth to drift. Dr. Benitez has been awesome. This year, my son (12) had to get the herpst appliance placed on to move his jaw forward and to the right. Throughout this whole time, Dr. Benitez has been just great with him, explaining everything and making him feel comfortable. I recommend him 100%!
Have you seen Dr. Benito Benitez, DDS?
Are you Dr. Benitez?