Dr. Benedict Ingegneri Jr, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Benedict Ingegneri Jr, DMD

Dentistry | Male

3231 Mendon Rd Cumberland, RI 02864 Get Directions

Dr. Benedict Ingegneri Jr, DMD is a dentist who practices in Cumberland, RI. He is 51 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ingegneri Jr's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ingegneri Jr

Dr. Ingegneri Jr accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Ingegneri Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ingegneri Jr to family and friends
Dr. Ingegneri Jr's Performance
in Wakefield, RI |
Dr. Ben is the kindest, most gentile + reassuring dentist. My 1st visit was 1 year ago after boycotting my old dentist for 5+ years. I have been back to his office 4 times to have nearly 10 cavities filled. I was prescribed valium for my first few visits but I recently went in without drugs, headphones, or anesthesia. I feel 100% safe in Dr. Ben's chair. My questions are always answered in full detail. Plus, all of the hygienists are friendly + comforting - Robyn even explained my x-rays to me.
in Cumberland RI |
I have been hating to go to the dentist for years, my first visit was 11 years ago and it was great. Had to return for some work and Ben was so great taking the fears away from me and making the visit so easy I will never be afraid to go back to him again. Great great person and dentist the chevalier family love him.
in Cumberland, RI |
Ben is the best dentist I have ever been to. Everyone I recommend him to absolutely loves him. He has a great personality, great sense of humor and makes you feel very comfortable. I actually look forward to going!
Have you seen Dr. Benedict Ingegneri Jr, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ingegneri Jr?

Compare Dr. Ingegneri Jr

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Ingegneri Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Dr. Ingegneri Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ingegneri Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ingegneri Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ingegneri Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ingegneri Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ingegneri Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.