Dr. Beeren Gajjar, DDS

32 Court St Ste 500

Brooklyn, NY 11201

Learn about Dr. Gajjar

Patient Testimonials

Crown, cleaning, whitening - very skilled and friendly.
Small delay compared to other dentists I've seen before. Very thorough explanations. Amazing dental work for the price. Best dentist I've ever had.
I have been a patient of Dr Gajjar's for the past 9 years. He is a wonderful dentist who has provided me with excellent care. My two children (3 & 6 years old) look forward to dentist visits and he has adjusted them well to cleanings. He even gave my son his first filling last year without any discomfort for my son at all. We could not recommend him any more highly!

Our goal is to help patients maintain their oral health through guidance, support and therapeutic intervention when necessary.

Personal Bio

Dr. Beeren Gajjar is a compassionate and considerate dentist serving the community of Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Gajjar attended New York University College of Dentistry, where he received his doctor of dental surgery degree and completed his general practice residency at Long Island College Hospital in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Gajjar is a dentist at Dr. Strachan & Gajjar General, Implant, and Laser Dentistry, where he sees patients for a variety of reasons, including dental consultations, gum surgery, dental implants, root canals, laser therapy, and cosmetic dentistry. He holds a Fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and an Associate Fellowship with the World Clinical Laser Institute. Dr. Gajjar is well known among his peers as an educator. From the early age of 14 when he started teaching medical students in human anatomy to the present where he trains dental residents at NYU Langone/Lutheran Medical center. Dr. Gajjar also provides continuing education courses for other dentists. Patients trust Dr. Gajjar's expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION:

• American Dental Association
  • Academy of General Dentistry
  • New York State Dental Association
  • Second District Dental Society

AWARDS & ACCOLADES:

• Angies List Super Service Award - 2014

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• We will attempt to seek funding for patients without insurance who are credit worthy, with a lending partner - Care Credit.
  • Individuals currently without dental insurance are also encouraged to visit our dental office. We offer low rates and flexible payment plans through our lending partner, Care Credit.
  • In addition to the convenient payment options listed above, we gladly accept all credit and debit cards.

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• Indemnity Plans
  • Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
  • We attempt to work with the patient and most insurance companies. Some of the latter are more customer friendly and easier to deal with than others. Never the less, we make every attempt to assist the patient in maximizing their benefit. If pre-authorization is required we will submit the necessary paperwork on behalf of the patient. Insurances generally have rules that all involved must adhere too. We participate with some groups called PPO's which entitles the patient to a previously contractually agreed to. In summary, we work with most insurance companies. Co-payment, deductibles and maximum yearly benefits generally apply.

OFFICE HOURS

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of New York, Brooklyn College-B.A. In Political Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • New York University College of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, Ny
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Misch Institute Lich, Brooklyn, Ny-Certificate Of Completion In Removable and Fixed Implants and Prostheses
    Other Education | Completed 2012
  • University Of South Carolina Medical School, Advanced Bone Grafting
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Gajjar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gajjar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gajjar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gajjar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gajjar's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gajjar to family and friends
Dr. Gajjar's Performance
Good
Good
Dr. Gajjar is professional but friendly and able to explain things clearly without sounding condescending. I have gotten cleanings, fillings and crowns down and have been happy with the process and results (quick, pretty painless, no complications).
Pleasant and professional. Facilities are clean, staff are friendly and responsive.
Clean and organized facility. Professional staff and customer service. Personal attention from Dr. Gajjar and never felt rushed.
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Gajjar for many years and are very happy with his services.
Dr. Gajjar and this staff are great, I actually look forward to my dental visits.
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Gajjar for years and it is always a pleasure. Dr. Gajjar's bedside manner is top notch as he explains everything in great detail so that you can understand. The staff and environment are very warm and welcoming, in fact you feel right at home.
Alway patient thorough great chairside manner
I've been a patient of Dr. Gajjar's for the last 9 years and have never had a problem. Always positive and explains every step of the way. HE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Dr. Gajjar is an excellent dentist and I would highly recommend him to all of my family and friends. He treats his patients with compassion and is always gentle handling every aspect of his dental procedures even with the most difficult ones. I travel from NJ just to be treated by him as I have so much confidence in him knowing it will always be pain-free experience.
He doesn't hurt me at all. Wow!
always been great and takes time to explain the details, easy to understand and easy to understand. cares like a family member
My experience with Dr. Gajjar and his staff are always great, I have no complaints.
Have you seen Dr. Beeren Gajjar, DDS?

Visit Dr. Gajjar