Dr. Becky Szabo, DDS

Dr. Becky Szabo, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Becky Szabo, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mishawaka, IN. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Szabo Family Dentistry

2424 E 5th St

Mishawaka, IN 46544

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Szabo

Dr. Szabo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Szabo "I’ve been practicing dentistry for over 25 years but the time has just flown by because I love what I do. I always knew I wanted to be involved in the healthcare field, but once I realized there was a profession where I could combine my interest in medicine with the craftwork involved in shaping a filling or a crown, I was hooked! I take pride in helping people with their dental health and enjoy getting to know them along the way. Seeing a patient get excited about how their mouth looks for the first time in their life, after a bit of cosmetic dentistry, is an amazing feeling. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION I grew up in Elkhart, Indiana. I met Dr. Bob Szabo in dental school and we have been married for 24 years. I earned my BA in Biology from Indiana University and my Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the Indiana University School of Dentistry. I opened our current practice in 1991 and Dr. Bob joined me here in 1994. I always do my best to stay up to date with dental techniques and products by attending continuing education courses. By doing so, I ensure our patients are getting the best and most comfortable treatment possible. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Dental Association Indiana Dental Association-North Central Mishawaka Dental Association IN THE OFFICE The team here is like family. We have many long-standing team members that have cultivated strong relationships with our patients over the years. We all love getting to know our patients and try to keep our schedule relaxed enough that we actually have time to talk and hear what’s going on in their lives. FAMILY LIFE At home we have two children, Mary and John. Mary is studying to be a dental hygienist at Indiana University South Bend and John currently works for Martins as well attending Penn High School­– they’re both very hard-working and dedicated children. We have two seven-year-old dogs, William and Harry, which are practically like children now since our children are almost all grown up! During my free time I am usually cooking and spending time with my family. Second to dentistry, my other passion is cooking; I love trying out new recipes and letting my friends and family taste test them. Both Bob and I come from large families of seven children, so we often have big family get-togethers, especially around the holidays. When we aren’t doing something with our family, we can be found at a church activity, gardening, or putting our cooking to good use by making casseroles for our local homeless shelter. I love going to the office every day and look forward to seeing my patients. I feel that after awhile they are not only my patients, but also my friends. We invite you to come to our office to meet our staff that will truly treat you like family. We make coming to the dentist an enjoyable experience since we have a team and two dentists that really do care about you and your health."

This content was provided by Dr. Szabo "We recognize that all of our patients are unique and deserve to receive dental care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented dental team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding dental experience every time you visit our practice. We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Szabo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Szabo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Szabo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Szabo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Szabo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Szabo

Dr. Szabo?
Dr. Szabo's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Szabo?

Compare General Dentists