Dr. Becky Coats, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 101 reviews.
Author:
Never had a bad experience in this office. Been coming over 7 years and love the entire staff.
Author:
Truly, I am so grateful for finding Dr. Coats and submitting to her expertise in my oral health journey. I had no idea that serious oral issues were going on until 4 months after having breast cancer surgery. I practice holistic (whole-istic!) health, and with Dr. Coats' knowledge and advanced 3D xray machine, the "eye-openers" began to give me confidence that I could trust a new doctor to help me on my journey to wellness. By adding protocols of ozone, laser, plasma-mix for bone grafting, and a protective tray, I healed very well with no complications. God indeed has blessed me, and I bless Dr. Becky and her wonderful staff for giving me the peace to keep moving forward to successful wholeness!
Author:
My expectation was to learn about ways to improve dental health. The exposure to advanced oral diagnostics lead to a new direction and better overall health. The idea of dental assessment being a huge factor in longevity and immunity opened a new spectrum to improve my entire physical well being. Dr Coats is on the leading edge to help patients understand their best treatment. A clear and transitional pth to a better you.
Its always good.
Author:
Always have a good cleaning and check up.
Author:
I have enjoyed getting regular cleanings here. Calm environment with staff that care how comfortable your cleanings are. Very thorough and take time to discuss your dental health with you.
Author:
very detail oriented. great overall experience
Everyone is great!
Wonderful
Author:
Dr. Coats has been my dentist for a long time and I always tell everyone to go to her.
Author:
Great experience with Erin!!
Author:
Friendly staff and Dr.Coats makes you feel comfortable, nice office as well
Author:
Nice office, good environment, great customer service, and excellent staff
Author:
diagnosed and explains disease process, plan of care and treatment plan well. spent a lot of time answering all my questions & concerns. both time i came to this office i did not have to wait, i was called in right at my appoointed time. staff are well informed and patient education is done very well.
Author:
The dentist you dream to have. You will look no further. (Plus she has these long dainty fingers! No big man hands in your mouth.)
Author:
I feel like a get an honest opinion of what is best for me and then I have the opportunity to make a decision on what I want to do.
Author:
good experience with new hygienist. very gentle cleaning and good advice regarding home cleaning
Author:
My experience with Dr. Coats and the team have been wonderful. I suffer from long term TMJ issues which include headaches, ringing in my left ear - including feeling my "heart beat" inside my ear canal. Dr. Coats was very thorough in explaining my X-ray, which revealed my TMJ is in need of repair. I am very happy with the detail that was given to me and the friendliness of her team.
Author:
Went extremely well, fast and open with everything they do.
Author:
I've been coming to Dr Coats for many years and overall its been great!
Author:
I always feel heard and she is easy to understand
Great, as always!
Author:
It was her first day on the job and she did great!
Author:
Dr. Coats is fantastic if you have any TMJ issues. She coached me through a full double jaw surgery and all involved before and after treatment. She has adjusted my cleanings to include tens to help prevent TMJ issues and neck pain and headaches after cleanings. I completely trust her opinion. If you have TMJ I highly recommend her. She is also very gentle.
Author:
Best teeth cleaning I have ever had. Erin taught me a better way to brush and floss my teeth. I wish my old dentist hygienist had told me. Thank you Erin
Author:
I have had a phobia of the dentists' drill since childhood. Dr. Coats and her staff were wonderfully patient and understanding with me during my procedure. I'm very thankful for their kindness which helped make the process much better than I expected. Will continue to be a loyal patient for as long as Dr. Coats and team will keep me =)
great
Author:
I had been having some breast pain. Upon seeing Dr Coats, I had two old root canals that were infected. Once Dr Coats removed these, healing took place in my body. I have been pain free now, and it feels wonderful. She is so caring, understanding, and wants to help you physically, mentally and every way possible. Her staff is great, and are all so very kind and supportive.
Author:
Always enjoy having my teeth cleaned.
Author:
I havent been visually seeing facial change but just recently i saw a co-worker for the first time in a year and she said I looked different. What have you done, have you lost weight there is something really different with you. That made my day as that reassured me that all the right movements in my mouth not only helping with headaches but now I am getting the benefits of a facelift/fillers. This is exciting!
Author:
I have been coming here for twenty years.
Author:
Wonderful experience: Wisdom tooth removal process was thoroughly explained, all TMJ Plus staff was friendly and professional and Dr. Coats knows what's best for her patients!
Author:
Dr. Coats was very attentive to my special needs. The procedure of a tooth extraction was painless and the aftercare required no pain medication on my part. I am so grateful to Dr. Coats and her staff. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Author:
dental insurance, I haven't ever been able to have it repaired. 2 years ago the filling she used to cover up my broken tooth, BROKE leaving the remnants of my broken tooth exposed. I CANT RECOMMEND her to anyone. I am now terrified of dentists and will never forget this traumatic experience. None of this was in the slightest exaggeration. We actually PAID MONEY FOR THIS.
Great, as always!
Author:
The entire staff at TMJ Plus is great. Dr. Coats does an excellent job explaining all procedures and is very patient and caring with kids. Highly recommend TMJ Plus.
Author:
Jennifer does a great job cleaning!
Highly recommend
Author:
I have suffered with TMJ issues for years, I was lucky to find Dr Coats who has been the first TMJ specialist who has honestly helped me. My jaw pain, neck and should pain and headaches are gone. Her bedside manner is awesome, I love her so much I now have her seeing my 9 year old son! I can't recommend her enough!
Author:
Dr Coats listens to what you have to say and gives you a list of options for you to decide on. She looks for the best for you and great staff!
Author:
I always enjoy getting to see Dr. Coats. With her work with my smile over the years, I have a confidence that my oral health is in great hands. 6 month cleanings and check ups are a breeze because of the work she has done and the work I do to keep it up.
Author:
Dr. Coats is very attentive and caring about my dental health, physical health and overall well being. Her and her staff are very conscience of comfort while being treated... at least as comfortable as it can be with blankets and personalized music! I have been coming to Dr. Coats for well over 10 years and certainly trust her with any medical decision making as she has my best interest in mind. Would not want to see anyone else! Dr. Coats is amazing and her staff have been wonderful!
Author:
Very helpful with everything they have done with me.
Author:
Very professional and efficient. Everyone willing to spend all time necessary to do a great job. Eager to explain all procedures. Great experience.
Author:
Dr. Coats knows what she is talking about. Very good with kids.
Author:
I have een with Dr. Coats for 6 years.
it was good
Author:
I have been going to this office for years and they are always looking out for the patients best interest. Always friendly and prompt. I would recommend them to anyone!!
Author:
Dr. Coats is an impeccable professional with an amazing work ethic and razor sharp business acumen. Watch out for this star performer!
Author:
Been with Dr. Coats for many years and highly recommend her. She and her wonderful staff has always taken such great care of me and my smile.