Dr. Beatrice Lu, DDS

Dr. Beatrice Lu, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Beatrice Lu, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Usc School Of Dentistry in 1991 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read her story

22 Odyssey Ste 220

Irvine, CA 92618

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Lu

Dr. Lu's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lu "I am a life long learner and my motto is "whenever there's an obstacle, there is an opportunity." So I never stop trying. I take the same philosophy for my practice, my learning, my treatment of patients, staff, and associates. I try to be fair and honest. I advocate for comprehensive treatment for the patients so they can have the best possible smile that is functional as well as beautiful. "

This content was provided by Dr. Lu "Dentistry is both my passion and my career.  I'm very fortunately to be in the profession to make people feel and look better.  Each day might start differently, but I'm always excited to meet a new patient and discuss how we can create the best smile possible.  I love to find creative ways to help the little ones hold the toothbrushes better. I'm always  searching for songs, cartoons, and resources that I can put on the facebook page to share with my patients.

I listen, smile, and find ways to help my patients overcome the little obstacles.  It might be fear, finance, appointment time, or trust issues, and my staff is truly exceptional in creating solutions for the patients.

We value communications and try to present treatment in ways that the patients can understand.  We also love feedback and referrals. We strive to create a rock star team for our rock star patients.  "

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Broken Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth

No malpractice history found for California.

• U.C.L.A.
  • Conscious Sedation
    Other Education | Completed 2015
  • Progressive Orthodontics
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Lu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lu has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Chinese
  • Taiwanese

Dr. Lu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lu's Reviews