Dr. Bayne Heersink, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

Dr. Bayne Heersink, DMD
I am excited to expand the availability of specialized care to the Wiregrass Area. As a Prosthodontist, I am an expert in tooth esthetics, function of the mouth and teeth, and replacement of missing oral structures using remaining teeth, implants, and/or dentures.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Heersink's Care Philosophy

My primary philosophy on dental care is "Treat the patient." I believe that the best treatments and treatment plans are ones that have the patient's goals at the forefront. I believe it is very important to discuss treatment goals thoroughly before starting any treatment plan, as well as have a thorough dental education on your conditions and expected outcomes.

Dr. Heersink's Experience

Visiting Dr. Heersink

Dr. Heersink accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Heersink is now accepting new patients

Dr. Heersink's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Heersink to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Heersink's Performance
in Ozark, AL |
I have had a lot of dentist in the past try and assist me with restorative plans but none have ever showed the level of expertise that Dr. Heersink has proven to me. He goes out of his way to talk to me and has even called me at home to check on me and make sure that I'm okay and ready to proceed for the next step. I have found my forever dentist for me and my family!!! He is the absolute best!!!
Have you seen Dr. Bayne Heersink, DMD?
Are you Dr. Heersink?

Compare Dr. Heersink

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Heersink says...

I am excited to expand the availability of specialized care to the Wiregrass Area.  As a Prosthodontist, I am an expert in tooth esthetics, function of the mouth and teeth, and replacement of missing oral structures using remaining teeth, implants, and/or dentures.

Dr. Heersink's Care Philosophy

My primary philosophy on dental care is "Treat the patient."  I believe that the best treatments and treatment plans are ones that have the patient's goals at the forefront.  I believe it is very important to discuss treatment goals thoroughly before starting any treatment plan, as well as have a thorough dental education on your conditions and expected outcomes.

Dr. Heersink says...

Through my residency and additional training I have expertise in diagnosing and treating temporomandibular disorder (TMD), implant crowns and bridges, implant dentures, and full mouth rehabilitation and restoration.  I am also expertly trained in esthetics, and have high standards when it comes to improving your smile.

Dr. Heersink says...

I am well trained in restoring implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, composite bonding, and onlays.  I also am well trained in dentures, partials, overdentures (tooth and implant), bar overdentues, and implant hybrid dentures.

Dr. Heersink's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Chipped Tooth

University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry

Completed in 2014

Uab

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Heersink does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heersink and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics